white guys really this big!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alecia19 said:
I can honestly say i respect your opinion. However personally just based on my own expirences although limited (2 black guys &1 white guy), conversations i've had with girlfriends (black &white), and things i've read on some on-line sites that black guys do indeed tend to be bigger. I'm not at all saying all black guys have big cocks or that all black guys are hung bigger than all white guys. I'm just saying on average. I've seen some white guys with very big cocks,lol.
I would say that your experience is extremely limited, (3 would not hold up in any type of clinical trial, right?) and I would assume the same for all of your friends black and white (as you thought it neccesary to put it). I've seen (don't take me for a slut, I'm just saying seen) in person (to hell with photos) well over a hundred cocks from a nice blend of ethnicities (a little light on asians, especially southeast asians) thanks to my extraordinarily curious nature, and I definitely wouldn't say that any of the stereotypes hold. I actually have never seen a small asian cock, and in fact one of the bigger ones I've seen was on a seikh. Like I said though, my experience with asians is comparably limited. I have seen tons of small, and smallish black guys, and there are several of them on measurection quite bitter toward women becasue of women like you and your friends who expect them to be bigger because they are black, which is racist. So thanks. And I've seen more than a few average black penises as well. I have only ever seen average and large latino penises, but I think that may be because of a lot of machismo in the latino culture of my city, which would make a smaller guy less likely to go to ...erm... where I saw the bulk of these penises. :wink: I've seen a lot of large and small white ones too. I have mostly seen white and black men naked. And I would say from what I've seen it's been about even.

Nice avatar!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bronx, you are pissing in the wind on this one. Alecia is one of those annoying 19 year olds who's seen three dicks and thinks she's qualified to give expert advice. I learned my lesson the hard way, stupidity is impossible to overcome! We had it out ad nauseum and she just jumped threads and started over.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The dumbest part of it is that they myth hurts black guys the most. I remember an ex-girlfriend telling me that the one black guy she was with was a little below average and she was really disappointed. Because of her expectations, the same size on a white guy wouldn't have surprised her. Even worse, she said her girlfriends were amazed that she found a small black guy and teased her for a long time afterward about it.

Obviously she had wised up, but it goes to show that a lot of people still believe it. You don't have to see many dicks (or pictures of them) to get strong first impressions.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Reading about it isn't the same as having Klan members in your front yard chanting "nigger go home" (1999, Parkersburg WV).

It is scary to hear that horrible events like this still take place in the U.S. I have traveled a lot through the south at have definitely felt racial tension in some areas. Although I have never had experiences as bad as yours, I know what racism feels like and I am sorry to hear this happened to you.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
barbarluna said:
Paul Vincent said:
I just feel sorry for all the black men who aren't hung, which is about 80% of them...

This isn't the first time you've exhibited this view. You seem to be really threatened by the ideal that any Black Man might be bigger than you- are you a closet racist?
Paul -- fret not. We don't want your women for the long run. We'll return them savaged and pregnant shortly.

Seriously though, anytime I lust for Caucasian broads, I simply think of O.J., Kobe, Marcus Dixon, Lionel Richie, etc.

Mr_Average

Just Browsing
Media
madame_zora said:
You know, this is perfectly understandable coming from someone with your perspective. I had a somewhat unique opportunity to "see it from both sides" being somewhat black and having relocated many times. In bigger cities, my colour is percieved as interesting, even exotic, but in rural areas, I'm black and unpopular. I had no idea until I was much older how bad it feels to be disliked simply for being black. I could NOT have known had I not experienced it myself. Reading about it isn't the same as having Klan members in your front yard chanting "nigger go home" (1999, Parkersburg WV).

I also don't know what it's like to be a young white man with financial needs who is trying to get money to go to college. I just hope we all put forth the effort to at least TRY to understand where our fellows are coming from before we dismiss their experiences as trumped up or irrelevant. This goes for white, black, asian, middle eastern, women, men, gays, short, tall, disabled, old, young, all of it.

I've never known what fucking box to check on those damned applications. Grrrr.

Did this girl just say she was black? You've done lost your mind girl, please dont even try to speak about black discrimination.

Mr_Average

Just Browsing
Media
its interesting to think of all the cultural pattern of black people, and see how it transitions from being undesirable to desirable. Clothing, speech, music...penis size. All of which seem to be assimilated by one group of people, who try to make it their own.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr_Average said:
Did this girl just say she was black? You've done lost your mind girl, please dont even try to speak about black discrimination.

You do know we come in all shades don't you? my grandmother's blue-eyed first cousins, and my third cousin's blonde-haired, green-eyed wife come to mind. All of whom are black, all of whom came here from Barbados and are descended from slaves.

</off-topic rant>

I want to line all of the racists up and give them swirlies. Who wants to help?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
You do know we come in all shades don't you? my grandmother's blue-eyed first cousins, and my third cousin's blonde-haired, green-eyed wife come to mind. All of whom are black, all of whom came here from Barbados and are descended from slaves.
That's great, but Madame Zora is half Indian and white. She hasn't a drop of black blood in her.

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think that you guys actually grasp the concept of averages! Even if the idea that black guys ON AVERAGE are bigger, which may be true, but if so by no more than half an inch, this DOES NOT MEAN that it is in any way unlikely that some white guys will have bigger cocks than some black guys. It is a fact that people who play basketball in the NBA are taller on average than the rest of the population. However, there are plenty of people who do not play basketball in the NBA who are taller than some of the guys who do, if you get what i mean.

So even if black guys are bigger on average, which to be honest i have no idea, there having been so many contradicting surveys done and all, the person who started this thread is stupid to believe there are not white guys here who are bigger than some black guys. It is not amazing for a white guy to be bigger than a black guy, just perhaps it happens very slightly less often than the black guy being bigger than the white guy!

Hope this sorts this out...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fredski49 said:
Hope this sorts this out...
It's about stereotypes, fantasies, prejudices, myths, etc.... No amount of logic and reason will ever sort it out.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
That's great, but Madame Zora is half Indian and white. She hasn't a drop of black blood in her.

In India itself, the English colonials referred to the natives as black or even Negroes. Anglo-Indians who moved to England with their English fathers were referred to as coloured. Mme Zora and I have both been on the receiving end of a common assumption in parts of the US: Anyone who isn't white or Asian must be black. As fair-skinned a Latino as I am, even I have been called nigger. Anyone who who has had that epithet hurled at him because of his colour, regardless of his actual racial makeup, has experienced anti-black discrimination, if only fleetingly. The same applies to anyone who has seen a cross burning in his front yard.