White male/ Asian women relationships

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Mongo Pubestrimmer, Nov 10, 2010.

1. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

D_Mongo Pubestrimmer Account Disabled

How do you guys feel about them? sorry if this has already been posted... I have a sex korean girlfriend, I love everything about her..... but the comments I've heard made about us or her and me having asian fever is kind of getting to me.... anybody else deal with this?? And all i read or hear is how crazy korean/asian women are in a relationship... Why do you all think?

2. cheeseloglover

It might be a regional thing? I live in LA, where people don't really give a fuck about interracial dating. In fact, I think all of my friends are in interracial relationships.

The question is, why does it bug you so much when people make comments? If you like the chick don't let the opinions of some ignorant assholes get in the way of that. And if they keep coming at you with that shit, I don't know. Beat them with your dick or something. I'm terrible at giving advice. Hahaha

3. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

ha im from boston kind of different,, its just annoying, i wish i lived somewhere were its more common.....anybody whoses married with an asian wife have any thing to add??

4. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in a relationship with a Korean exchange student in college and I didn't really experience any of those problems. If anything, I thought some people were slightly jealous of me. Especially considering how difficult it can be at times to get asian women to date outside their race.

I was also with another asian girl for a short time later, but in neither if these instances did I get the feeling they were crazy. They both seemed to have a pretty good head on their shoulders.

In terms of relating this to penis talk, I do think there might be a negative stigma out there if you go out with asian chicks people might think you have a short/average dick. I dunno, that's just my feeling. But other than that, seems pretty normal.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, I am an Asian woman and I have gotten some stupid comments from the friends and family members of the men I have dated my entire life.

I'm used to being treated as one of two stereotypes. I'm either the super smart hard-working Asian woman who will make an obediently passive and loyal wife and a good mother, or I'm an out of control horny slut. I'm assuming that the "crazy" idea is associated with the slutty stereotype, or am I wrong? There seems to be little in between when it comes to stereotypes about Asian women. I hate both of them.

It didn't take me long to figure out that if a female friend of the man I'm dating makes any sort of racist joke, for example by joking about Yoko Ono, or Woody Allen and Soon-yi, or "yellow fever," or using the phrase "love me long time" to compare me to a starving underage prostitute during The Vietnam War - one of the absolute most insulting things that you can say in the presence of an Asian woman - then that meant that she either has sexual history with the guy I'm dating or she wishes that she was the one who is dating him. Without fail, every single time it's ever happened from the time I was very young, that's turned out to be the case, there was a one night stand or something romantically that didn't pan out or she's had a crush on him for ages. Making inappropriate racist jokes is the way that some women express their jealousy.

#5 petite, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  6. wallyj84

Gold Member

Speaking as someone whose only dated outside of his race, I don't trust interracial relationships. I just don't. And Asian female/white male relationships are the one I trust the least. They just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't feel the same way about other interracial relationships, for example I'm pretty okay with AM/WF or AM/BF, but AF/WM just seems odd and fake to me. I can't really explain it.

7. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I personally don't see anything wrong with the your relationship at all. It is what makes you feel good about yourself. You don't need anyone telling you that you should not date someone who is not the same background as you.

btw you have an amazing body and cock :wink:

8. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't have a problem with any kind of interracial couple. I've seen women from every race/ethnicity that I've found attractive. As for the Asian women being crazy, I've never known one my own age who I would call crazy. But I have heard and seen some Asian mothers who are either super protective to the point of absurdity, or ones who are incredibly demeaning to their daughters for not behaving 'properly', which usually means not being a 'traditional submissive Asian woman.' These women, at least the ones I've meet/heard about from their kids are always unfailingly not born in the US, and often times married to a military man (Not that that matters, just something I've noticed). I'm sure this doesn't represent the majority of Asian women or mothers in the US.

9. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

ha thanks, my girlfriend is not from here, she was born in south korea, but goes to school here,, She is different which is what I like...but where I live the asian population is very small and We kind of stand out if we walk down the street together.. that could be good or bad

10. nowayzomg

nowayzomg Member

Albums:
    Even in 2010 you can't escape ignorance and stupidity. I really wish people would mind their own business, who cares what race the other person is.

If you really care about her, ignore the comments and what other people may or may not think.

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm from Boston, though I live in FtL now. Personally, I don't remember interracial relationships as being so odd, especially Eurasian ones.

In the early 90s, I worked with a guy who only ever dated Asian women; he loved them all but especially seemed to hanker for Thais. As I date Latins 98% of the time, I understand that it's a combination of lots of things: looks, culture, the allure of "the other", etc.

Personally, I'd find dating strictly from within my own ethnic-type stupefyingly boring. The one time I attempted it, the passion cooled very quickly and whatever love we had became almost entirely fraternal. We ended up being fabulous friends.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I know that I'm going to regret asking this question, but why? This is a pretty overtly racist thing you've just said, that it's less acceptable to you for a white guy to date an Asian woman the most out of all the races.

Yes, compared to American mothers, Asian mothers are extremely controlling and protective. Mine is definitely that way, and we have fought a lot when I haven't wanted to do things her way. A lot of Americans would call that behavior "crazy" (I do) but it only applies to their own children and not their husbands or boyfriends.

#12 petite, Nov 10, 2010
  13. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate to admit this, but many of my fellow officers during locker room talk have made snide comments about guys dating asians having tiny dicks... of course, that is a stupid, ignorant stereotype to say the least...

14. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

we are not talking about guys

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Wait, it's women? LOL, they're jealous! Congratulations, you've just discovered who else wants you.

Now you have to decide if you want to stop dating your Asian girlfriend to date a woman who would immaturely make ignorant or racist remarks when she's feeling jealous. It's not really behavior that I think makes for a good girlfriend, but it's your life, your choice.

16. hud01

Gold Member

Ok, so you have only dated outside of your race, but you don't trust interracial relationships....dude you are messed up

#16 hud01, Nov 10, 2010
  17. hud01

Gold Member

We know this is closer to the truth and is why we love you and are jealous of the bf and his huge cock.. :biggrin1:

18. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

theres nothing fake about my relationship, she has the money i dont lol,,, which is another sterotype i heard was that they're gold diggers too.

19. D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

she has trouble with my cock ; )

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    :lmao:

I'm only TheBF's slut. :smile:

OMG! You can't be serious! :rolleyes:

For some reason, it wasn't until recently when I've heard that stereotype. No one ever said that one to my face. I don't know what was said behind my back, of course...

You aren't putting up with these racist remarks, are you? I think it's just as insulting to you as to your girlfriend when someone says something like that.

As long as it's not so much trouble that she doesn't enjoy it.

Draft saved Draft deleted