Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just let all of the jokes and dumb comments about my girlfriend and I go over my head, I sometimes get asked if im her dad though, that makes us both laugh, its more to do with her size and looks, she constantly gets asked for id and that pisses her off as she is 26. see pics!

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, there are have been a lot of really stupid comments made here and I'm surprised people still believe in those stereotypes. Asian women born in Western cultures are no different than any other woman. Asian women born in Asian countries tend to be more traditional, but the same goes for any woman born in non-western cultures.
The gold digger myth comes from the fact that many old, unattractive western men go looking for younger, more attractive wives in impoverished areas of Asia. The same thing happens with white women from Russia and Eastern Europe who are targeted by Western men. Right or wrong, when you're poor and your whole family is poor, sometimes marriage is your best option for improving your life. The men who go seeking these situations are as much to blame for the results as anyone else.
Myself and all my asian friends tend to be intelligent, independent and self-reliant. We have dated both asian and white men because we're attracted to them and like them and not for any ulterior motive. In fact, in many cases, the girl makes more money than their bf or husband.
And any guy who thinks asians are more submissive obviously does not know many asian girls.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get why interracial dating is so contentious these days, to me the only race that matters is the Fernando Alonso type of race. pussy is pussy, and race to me is no bar.

I do think though that the Asian woman thing is just based on stereotypes, like the submissive Asian woman or "me love you long time" thing. Dating somebody based on a stereotype is low, IMO.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Well said.

Well, there are have been a lot of really stupid comments made here and I'm surprised people still believe in those stereotypes. Asian women born in Western cultures are no different than any other woman. Asian women born in Asian countries tend to be more traditional, but the same goes for any woman born in non-western cultures.
The gold digger myth comes from the fact that many old, unattractive western men go looking for younger, more attractive wives in impoverished areas of Asia. The same thing happens with white women from Russia and Eastern Europe who are targeted by Western men. Right or wrong, when you're poor and your whole family is poor, sometimes marriage is your best option for improving your life. The men who go seeking these situations are as much to blame for the results as anyone else.
Myself and all my asian friends tend to be intelligent, independent and self-reliant. We have dated both asian and white men because we're attracted to them and like them and not for any ulterior motive. In fact, in many cases, the girl makes more money than their bf or husband.
And any guy who thinks asians are more submissive obviously does not know many asian girls.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't get why interracial dating is so contentious these days, to me the only race that matters is the Fernando Alonso type of race. pussy is pussy, and race to me is no bar.

I do think though that the Asian woman thing is just based on stereotypes, like the submissive Asian woman or "me love you long time" thing. Dating somebody based on a stereotype is low, IMO.
Its not. this is an internet forum where people tend to get their knickers in a twist over the simplest thing.

Anyone who has dated an Asian woman, including those born and living in SEA know that they are far from submissive. Will they try their best to make you happy. As long as you treat them well, yes. That treating well might be as little as keeping a nice roof over their head, not cheating on them, etc. But don't cross them, you will see a fury that makes western wmoen look meek.

Edit: Also, they have a very subtle way of getting you to do what they really want and many times making you think that it is what you wanted to do anyway.

Last edited:

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
Someone said that Asian women don't date outside of thei race for most of the time, which is total nonsense. Most Asian girls I know only date outside of their race.

As for the topic, I wouldn't give a fuck what other think as long as I am happy.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am Asian and my girlfriend is white and any we don't receive any comments about our relationships and our race, however, people always throw stereotypical Asian comments at me. It's very unfortunate.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never cared what other people said, but I always paid attention to how the man I was seeing responded or handled the situation. That was important to me.

But don't cross them, you will see a fury that makes western wmoen look meek.

TheBF says that my mother is the scariest person he's ever met. She's 5' tall. :lmao:

Someone said that Asian women don't date outside of thei race for most of the time, which is total nonsense. Most Asian girls I know only date outside of their race.

As for the topic, I wouldn't give a fuck what other think as long as I am happy.

Geez thats kinda sad in a way, i feel sorry for the poor Asian fellas. i guess you cant help who you like!.. I Wonder how the Asian males feel about this? (any comments from the asian male population?)..

AND FOR THE RECORD I COULD CARE LESS, INTERRACIAL DATING IS BEAUTIFUL THING

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Geez thats kinda sad in a way, i feel sorry for the poor Asian fellas. i guess you cant help who you like!.. I Wonder how the Asian males feel about this? (any comments from the asian male population?)..

AND FOR THE RECORD I COULD CARE LESS, INTERRACIAL DATING IS BEAUTIFUL THING

I will not speak for Asian males, but for some of them it seems to be a big deal and point of contention.

I don't buy into this utopian, "you can't help who you fall in love with" thing. Society conditions you to find certain features attractive and associate some groups with positive traits and other groups with negative traits. So who you love, is not decided by you, it's decided by society.

Now, some people are going to say, "Oh, but I love so-and-so and we're both not the ideal blah blah" that's not true. Society, which I would argue is almost a living entity, manufactures a lot of groups and sub-groups for people to place themselves in and within these smaller groups society once again tells you who you will be attracted to. This is also why we have the illusion of individuality. The lie that you control your own destiny or that your actions are your own. You like what society tells you to like and hate what it tells you to hate. True individual action and thought is a lie and in those rare occasions when it does exist it's a waste of time. We are all the cells that make up society and when we die someone just like us comes and replaces us.

I will not speak for Asian males, but for some of them it seems to be a big deal and point of contention.

I don't buy into this utopian, "you can't help who you fall in love with" thing. Society conditions you to find certain features attractive and associate some groups with positive traits and other groups with negative traits. So who you love, is not decided by you, it's decided by society.

Now, some people are going to say, "Oh, but I love so-and-so and we're both not the ideal blah blah" that's not true. Society, which I would argue is almost a living entity, manufactures a lot of groups and sub-groups for people to place themselves in and within these smaller groups society once again tells you who you will be attracted to. This is also why we have the illusion of individuality. The lie that you control your own destiny or that your actions are your own. You like what society tells you to like and hate what it tells you to hate. True individual action and thought is a lie and in those rare occasions when it does exist it's a waste of time. We are all the cells that make up society and when we die someone just like us comes and replaces us.

WOW thats deep, I see your point!...

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

My individuality, and certainly not society's instructions, is telling you to kiss my ass.