bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Well first off ... it is not just asian women who go crazy stuff like that, all races can do weird and unacceptable manners like that. In my opinion after spending almost 10 yrs of medical school, I found out that only people who are not in their state of mine and have imbalances in their own mental health can do those.

Keep in mind that people who have had committed these craziness especially suicides have gained a lot of history repititions in their life. These stories we gathered are just superficial, we do not even know half of their stories and what are the real underlying causes of their craziness and stupidity for them to commit those. :smile:
No, I don't really hear about many other women that have done that around here or anywhere else for that matter.Sure, there are some but It's VERY rare. How many women can you say, in the area where you live, have done these things? Killing themselves and their whole family? Why does it happen to be a fact that every one was asian with foreign lover?

No, there is definitely a connection here. After all, one theory that asian women date whites is to 'move up' on the social ladder and the belief that whites are 'better'. In other words, they don't think much of themsleves in the first place. Like I said before, the most beautiful asian women I see are still with the asian guys. 95% of the ones I see with whites appear not so confident and a bit more, ah, simple in appearance. It's very rare that I see an asian with a white guy and she's hot.

Last edited:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK ... my 2 cents of thought:

Asian Americans in general face enormous social pressure to succeed. Especially the East Asian groups like Chinese and Koreans, whose families place the most emphasis on academic success and job success. And the model minority stereotype trickles down to all the other Asian groups like the Filipinos, Cambodians, Laotians, etc.

Imagine you're a refugee Cambodian kid and then trust into a new environment. Even though your English is poor and your education background was almost zilch since you probably couldn't even attend grade school in Cambodia. Your family was worrying about finding food to eat and watching others die around them (already a traumatic experience)... and then boom, suddenly you have to adjust to a new school in America with all these high-achieving Chinese and Korean kids whose parents pushed them to get into Harvard ever since they could crawl. It's like 2 separate worlds. So yeah, that's prime territory for some serious mental problems later on in life.

And one thing I've noticed is that the high-achieving Asian females in particular (and I mean the ones accustomed to success all their lives) are the ones who are hit the most when they don't reach their target. So if they fail to get into their university of choice or get that job promotion, relationships or whatever... it's like their life falls apart before their very eyes.

I don't know why this is... perhaps we females in general are more judgemental on themselves than guys? Because we are used to being judged... for instance, on beauty. So they're more conscious of their appearance and how they appear to others around them. For Asian females, that extends to not only beauty but academic, relationships and career achievement. So anything less than the best will make them feel inadequate to others around them.

I hope my 2 cents of thought made sense. :smile:

PS. Eventhough I succeed or not in my future endeavours I am not going to waste my time thinking these crazy stuff, I was raised by my parents well and taught me that in order to move on is to look ahead and let the footprints of the past be blown by the wind of time. :p

No, I don't really hear about many other women that have done that around here or anywhere else for that matter.Sure, there are some but It's VERY rare. How many women can you say, in the area where you live, have done these things? Killing themselves and their whole family? Why does it happen to be a fact that every one was asian with foreign lover?

No, there is definitely a connection here. After all, one theory that asian women date whites is to 'move up' on the social ladder and the belief that whites are 'better'. In other words, they don't think much of themsleves in the first place.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope your dick was not on animated stage. lol:tongue:

I am just keeping it cute.

Nice Kitana avatar, but your other one really is beautful, the one that is the real you.

Also, the reason I got a mental woody is because I have never run into a female that would know what you said about Kitana. You have already appeal to my eyes, and now you appealed to my brain, or at least the geeky side.

A chick that speaks Mortal Kombat, thats just HOT!!!! You are are like an Olivia Muns on G4 network. HOT!!!

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am here to slay Dick Dragons :p

I am just keeping it cute.

Nice Kitana avatar, but your other one really is beautful, the one that is the real you.

Also, the reason I got a mental woody is because I have never run into a female that would know what you said about Kitana. You have already appeal to my eyes, and now you appealed to my brain, or at least the geeky side.

A chick that speaks Mortal Kombat, thats just HOT!!!! You are are like an Olivia Muns on G4 network. HOT!!!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spent 6 years as a Navy Nuke when the US basically "owned" the place during the 80s, so yes I know a little about that country and their women.... Most of them look nothing like my girl and certainly can't match her asset. :wink:

Just a quick info .... Filipinos are basically the Hispanic Asian in ASIA .... They were ruled by the Spaniards for almost 300 yrs then came the Japanese for 3 yrs and Americans for 30 yrs. :) No wonder you found someone who got the deepest pocket lol :redface:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It means ... if that " IT " thing of yours slide out of my hand less than 10 seconds .... I will let you poke me 3 times :tongue: I will definitely wear my mini skirt while we do that game lol !!!!!!!!!

Um, what does that mean? You have said it twice and I still dont get it. I dont know that game.

Last edited:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am tugging it now .... You just need to know the next number for this sequence and I am ready for poking :p

1, 4, 27, 256 ?

OK, lets make a deal. If you want to play that game, tug on "IT" once.
If you dont want to play the game, tug on "IT" 200 times. :naughty:

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK ... my 2 cents of thought:

Asian Americans in general face enormous social pressure to succeed. Especially the East Asian groups like Chinese and Koreans, whose families place the most emphasis on academic success and job success. And the model minority stereotype trickles down to all the other Asian groups like the Filipinos, Cambodians, Laotians, etc.

Imagine you're a refugee Cambodian kid and then trust into a new environment. Even though your English is poor and your education background was almost zilch since you probably couldn't even attend grade school in Cambodia. Your family was worrying about finding food to eat and watching others die around them (already a traumatic experience)... and then boom, suddenly you have to adjust to a new school in America with all these high-achieving Chinese and Korean kids whose parents pushed them to get into Harvard ever since they could crawl. It's like 2 separate worlds. So yeah, that's prime territory for some serious mental problems later on in life.

And one thing I've noticed is that the high-achieving Asian females in particular (and I mean the ones accustomed to success all their lives) are the ones who are hit the most when they don't reach their target. So if they fail to get into their university of choice or get that job promotion, relationships or whatever... it's like their life falls apart before their very eyes.

I don't know why this is... perhaps we females in general are more judgemental on themselves than guys? Because we are used to being judged... for instance, on beauty. So they're more conscious of their appearance and how they appear to others around them. For Asian females, that extends to not only beauty but academic, relationships and career achievement. So anything less than the best will make them feel inadequate to others around them.

I hope my 2 cents of thought made sense. :smile:

PS. Eventhough I succeed or not in my future endeavours I am not going to waste my time thinking these crazy stuff, I was raised by my parents well and taught me that in order to move on is to look ahead and let the footprints of the past be blown by the wind of time. :p

Thanks. Your writing has educated me. I always want to know lives of the second generation of East Asians in the US. It is interesting that it seems Koreans there are quite obssesed with education and success as same as those in Korea. (I don't know much about situations in China and Japan but I think they share a lot with Korea in this matter) Maybe this obsession is something to do with some fundamentals of East Asians. Sometimes I am also a bit tired of it.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A proudly pride product of Korean/White Heritage

..::. The Official Website of Ursula Mayes .::..

Yes. She is drop dead gorgeous!
By the way, I am just curious. It seems she has inherited more of her father's side than her mother's in appearance and adds another evidence to my theory that father's gene is more likely to pass down to children at least in terms of appreance. I have no knowledge in biology except reading 'The Selfish Gene' (a super amazing book) but everytime I see a mixed baby, it seems s/he has more features of father side in appearance. For example, when I saw children from Asian father and Caucasian mother the other day, they had more Asian features. Most recently, I visted my professor's house and she is Asian and married with Caucasian husband. Her baby looked much more Caucasian than Asian. So I am inclined to think of this theory.

If anyone has any idea of this, please educate me!

Last edited:

Asian women are the finest for many reasons: the exotic look, petite, nearless hairless bodies, great ass, small hands, love to make a man feel like a man.

I dated a Korean/Hawaiian woman for about a year. She was the best in bed. Always ready to go. Boy, do i miss her.

tcwildman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lived in Korea for 15 months and I have always loved asian women. One of the things about them is the way they treat men. They dont have attitudes or play games and they serve men like the way women used to be. They are true to their man and treat him with respect. Most men like them because you can boss them around but if you treat them good they will do anything for you.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are damn right about that ... It is called Hospitality with Tender Loving Care :cool:

I lived in Korea for 15 months and I have always loved asian women. One of the things about them is the way they treat men. They dont have attitudes or play games and they serve men like the way women used to be. They are true to their man and treat him with respect. Most men like them because you can boss them around but if you treat them good they will do anything for you.