White men seeking asian women

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attracted to the size of your cock? I bet you are always wearing a speedo :tongue: .. 3 times ? Let us assumed that you are 9 ... her former bf was 3? :tongue:

my wife is 100% asian and she confessed that at the beginning she was only attracted by my look and the size of my cock which is (her words) more than 3 times the size of her former boyfried. she later fell in love with me for other reasons too....

and i always loved asian women because they're generally slimmer, and i like slim ladies with nice butt

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree with you !! :rolleyes: But I do not mind small penis ... besides I have known some men who got big dicks who does not even know how to use it lol:eek: Like holding a ball and the ball always bounces back off the court lol

PEE PEE AND KOO KOO DID IT FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not conflicting at all. Most women will prefer their current partner to be well-hung within a reasonable limit, but most women don't choose a serious partner primarily on the basis of his penis size. Some do, but they're a minority. But for sure, when a woman is attracted to a man and he also has a big penis, it's often a real bonus. Perhaps it's usually a real bonus.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened ? :confused:

Asian women are the finest for many reasons: the exotic look, petite, nearless hairless bodies, great ass, small hands, love to make a man feel like a man.

I dated a Korean/Hawaiian woman for about a year. She was the best in bed. Always ready to go. Boy, do i miss her.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One take on it:

Richard Bernstein's The East, the West, and Sex. - By Johann Hari - Slate Magazine

Just a quick info .... Filipinos are basically the Hispanic Asian in ASIA .... They were ruled by the Spaniards for almost 300 yrs then came the Japanese for 3 yrs and Americans for 30 yrs. :) No wonder you found someone who got the deepest pocket lol :redface:

We pretty much owned the Philippines for more than 40 years before World War II. More than 10,000 American soldiers died trying to pacify the people there.

I lived in Korea for 15 months and I have always loved asian women. One of the things about them is the way they treat men. They dont have attitudes or play games and they serve men like the way women used to be. They are true to their man and treat him with respect. Most men like them because you can boss them around but if you treat them good they will do anything for you.

Sexist much?

D

deleted356736

I read the linked article and it covers familiar ground for me. ALL of the world except those parts blighted by anti-sex Christianity had a good and healthy regard for the pleasures of sex. The stereotypes associated with dark-skinned women originally came from the pleasures discovered in Africa; which is much the same today (as I know from my marriage). Asia is similar: Buddhist philosophy dovetails well into sexual pleasure without guilt.

Although much of the West has discarded Christianity, it's influences live on in our morals, values and cultures. The painting of women as 'sluts' for example. When you go to Asia or Africa you are truly going to places where there was never, ever, ever any guilt over sex, and it does make a big difference. As much as we in the West think ourselves liberated, we still have some way to go to reach the uninhibited state that these places are.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read the linked article and it covers familiar ground for me. ALL of the world except those parts blighted by anti-sex Christianity had a good and healthy regard for the pleasures of sex. The stereotypes associated with dark-skinned women originally came from the pleasures discovered in Africa; which is much the same today (as I know from my marriage). Asia is similar: Buddhist philosophy dovetails well into sexual pleasure without guilt.

Although much of the West has discarded Christianity, it's influences live on in our morals, values and cultures. The painting of women as 'sluts' for example. When you go to Asia or Africa you are truly going to places where there was never, ever, ever any guilt over sex, and it does make a big difference. As much as we in the West think ourselves liberated, we still have some way to go to reach the uninhibited state that these places are.

As a person who had lived for most of time in Asia, I really would like to know which places in Asia where girls feel 'ever, ever any guilt over sex' did you mention? Before the Western civilization influenced Asia, if a woman pursued her sexual desire freely, she would be at least socially destroyed in almost all across Asia. And I am not sure 'Buddhist philosophy dovetalis wells into sexual pleasure' because almost every Buddist monk is celebate and living a stoic life and Buddist believers I know would feel very much guilty of guilty-free sex according to my knowledge and experience.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lived in Korea for 15 months and I have always loved asian women. One of the things about them is the way they treat men. They dont have attitudes or play games and they serve men like the way women used to be. They are true to their man and treat him with respect. Most men like them because you can boss them around but if you treat them good they will do anything for you.

I had lived in Korea much more than 15 years. I agree with you to some extent. But personally, I think korean girls like other girls are not bad at playing 'games'. And if you had come to Korea as a non-white who cannot speak English, probably you would have thought differently.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex has become a “fun thing” to do. Something you don’t need a partner you love for. I mean fun things you can do with anybody, right?

The intamicy and idea of love has been lost. Well, I’m sure the pendulum is going to find its way to the middle someday.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
The intamicy and idea of love has been lost. Well, I’m sure the pendulum is going to find its way to the middle someday.
I know plenty of women who believe in intimacy and love as important parts of a healthy sex life. Many of them are asian working girls in massage parlors as well. I usually ask them some questions if I see a new girl and the answer is almost always the same. Here are their answers:

1. Asian men usually have smaller dicks than white and black guys
2. dick size does not really matter as long as it's not too big or too small
3. dick size does not matter at all compared to sex with love and caring about who they're with.

I have met over 300 of them (not full sex but massage and a happy ending) and these are the answers I get 99% of the time. I believe for most people it's true that sex is better with someone they really love and care for, even if they regularly practice casual sex.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asian guys have small dicks !!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL ... Those women in the parlor shops eh lol :cool:. But have you asked them also, about their other qualities? Asian cocks are more harder/stronger compared to white cocks/black cocks :rolleyes:

The sun comes up in the East and no ones getting worked up about that. It's just a fact of life.:smile::tongue:

I know plenty of women who believe in intimacy and love as important parts of a healthy sex life. Many of them are asian working girls in massage parlors as well. I usually ask them some questions if I see a new girl and the answer is almost always the same. Here are their answers:

1. Asian men usually have smaller dicks than white and black guys
2. dick size does not really matter as long as it's not too big or too small
3. dick size does not matter at all compared to sex with love and caring about who they're with.

I have met over 300 of them (not full sex but massage and a happy ending) and these are the answers I get 99% of the time. I believe for most people it's true that sex is better with someone they really love and care for, even if they regularly practice casual sex.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
There is the allure of the exotic (I am talking as a white westerner), but you get over that, unless you have a specific preference for a race for some reason. I don't.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Asian cocks are more harder/stronger compared to white cocks/black cocks :rolleyes:
Yes when you need 1/3 the blood to fill it up and the ligaments have to support 1/3 the weight. In the US you can make the same generalization that the small dicks are like iron and the big dicks are like 24 carat gold.....

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahahahahaha @ 1/3

To the average man, his penis is, consciously or unconsciously, one of the most important things in the whole world. At an early age he discovers it and immediately becomes fascinated by it.

But then a note of uncertainty enters his mind: 'Isn't mine rather small?' Look at Dad's, look at big brother's, look at those in the men's changing room - and he asks himself if he will be as big as that.
And so he goes on through life, always a tiny bit sensitive about the size of his organ, always convinced that it would be nicer if it were just that little bit longer.

No matter how often it's written that penile size doesn't matter, and that women aren't attracted to a man because of the length of his organ, the average male continues to think the same way.

We women cannot understand this obsession with penile measurement. So if you're a woman, never belittle a man's penis in bed, even as a joke, or say anything to indicate that you think it's small. The guy may take you seriously, and if he does, he'll be deeply hurt.

I am and some women will agree with me on this that we are much more impressed by the thickness of a penis, rather than its length. This is because some females like the sense of feeling stretched round the entrance to the vagina – so if a guy is quite broad at the base of his penis, this can feel very exciting and satisfying to such women. And to some women the idea of a large penis can be frightening and traumatic. :biggrin1:

Yes when you need 1/3 the blood to fill it up and the ligaments have to support 1/3 the weight. In the US you can make the same generalization that the small dicks are like iron and the big dicks are like 24 carat gold.....

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They like to think Asian and Latino women are submissive and docile and will do whatever the man says.

No, it's because they might not be such arrogant bitches who want me to pander to their every wish, no matter how much it costs.

Well, more so about Asian than Latino, anyway.

Have you tried Koreans though? lol :tongue:

There's a store manager on the next block who's Korean, and I've got the biggest crush on her.. :biggrin1:

I can't say it's specifically because she's Korean, though. Yes, she's quite attractive, but she's also intelligent, sociable, and overall a bright personality. The Hispanic girl that works with her is pretty fun, too.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[
We women cannot understand this obsession with penile measurement.

Yeah, they are too busy worring about breast size. :wink: And isnt it more so the case with asian women? They tend to be on the smaller size, then again, that is part of the appeal. Do Asian women worry about breast size? I would think not since I do not see breast augmentation to be a big seller overseas. :confused: