White Men Stand Up!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Another gym story... Here I go...again. This is based from personal obervations. I'll start by giving you my story. When at the gym, I notice how many white guys will not pay me any mind whatsoever. But if we're in the locker room/sauna/steamroom/whirlpool, etc. that is when they start trying to grab my attention.

In general, why is it that white guys act as if they don't care for black men, but when you are in a more secluded area, they suddenly have interest? I wonder if it has anything to do with their upbringing?

Also, why are so many obsessed with the old myth about black men and their dick size?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In general, why is it that white guys act as if they don't care for black men, but when you are in a more secluded area, they suddenly have interest? I wonder if it has anything to do with their upbringing?

I have no idea. I treat everyone the same, unless I have a personal reason not to. Meaning if I have had problems with a particular person, or I'm friends with them. Otherwise everyone is the same.

Also, why are so many obsessed with the old myth about black men and their dick size?

I think it's because we have all heard this for so many years. I don't believe the myth myself. I have no more curiosity towards black guys in general than I do about white guys.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Badboybryce, you seem to perpetuate the myth with that canon between your thighs. :wink:

Anyway, I find all kinds of men beautiful depending on the guy. I don't care about ethnicity, color, religion, etc. Dick size isn't all that important either. It's all about presence for me. So, even a guy that someone would find attractive because they fit the "model" definitions of attactive can be very ugly to me because they can lack essential unseen qualities that attract me.

My friends have been known to comment on the diverse men I've dated. They seem to take special notice whenever I've dated a black guy. I don't know why that is. It just is.

So, yum I love black men, and asian men, and white men, and native american men, and mexican men, and latin men, and brazilian men, and... and... and... and... and...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Isn't that general for people? They may ignore people in groups, but warm up one on one? Also a lot of white guys may never had a black friend before. Might be some regular curiousity just like if you were getting to know someone from a different background or nationality.

Reactions: danerain

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You should remember that people are often attracted mainly to people just like them (in color, ethnicity, body type, personality...). While one may not necessarily be racist, one can still prefer one group over another sexually. Perhaps the idea of seeing something extra in the locker room/showers is more immediately powerful (in a sexual sense) than that general preference.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may think it relates to you when in fact it would be the same with anyone else and not related to you.
I can be working out and the same guy is following a similar routine so we keep crossing paths with not a word but later in the sauna he becomes Chatty Charlie. Why? Maybe he was focused before and is relaxing later

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Big dicks come in all colors. But the fixation on black men having big dicks is sort of a form of racism. It's basically sexualizing black men. Shortly after slavery ended, the country was afraid that the freed black men, who were apparently uncontrolable sexual animals, would rape their white women. I think that this is one reason that some drugs were made illegal. Myths were spread that black men, when under the influence of certain drugs, would become violent and rape women.

If I were you, I wouldn't take it as a compliment that people assume you're hung because you're black. However, in your case, it seems to be the truth. But I've seen black guys who weren't hung, so it's not always true.

On a more positive note, amazing piece there. :eek: I'm very jealous. Why is life so unfair? :confused:

Another gym story... Here I go...again. This is based from personal obervations. I'll start by giving you my story. When at the gym, I notice how many white guys will not pay me any mind whatsoever. But if we're in the locker room/sauna/steamroom/whirlpool, etc. that is when they start trying to grab my attention.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
You should remember that people are often attracted mainly to people just like them (in color, ethnicity, body type, personality...). While one may not necessarily be racist, one can still prefer one group over another sexually. Perhaps the idea of seeing something extra in the locker room/showers is more immediately powerful (in a sexual sense) than that general preference.

You missed his point. His issue is closeted attraction. I can totally relate, mostly because I'm black. I tend not to get offended. I really think its conditioning.

When I hear white people say they treat everyone the same..it makes me laugh..he, he, he,...LOL.

You guys really have a long history of treating folks equally..

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Big dicks come in all colors. But the fixation on black men having big dicks is sort of a form of racism. It's basically sexualizing black men. Shortly after slavery ended, the country was afraid that the freed black men, who were apparently uncontrolable sexual animals, would rape their white women. I think that this is one reason that some drugs were made illegal. Myths were spread that black men, when under the influence of certain drugs, would become violent and rape women.

If I were you, I wouldn't take it as a compliment that people assume you're hung because you're black. However, in your case, it seems to be the truth. But I've seen black guys who weren't hung, so it's not always true.

On a more positive note, amazing piece there. :eek: I'm very jealous. Why is life so unfair? :confused:

Yeah, this kills me..how many black women were raped duriung enslavement.

Just fucking kills me.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Oh..one more thing..it's important to note that discrimination, racism and oppression are not the same across seas and even in different parts of the states. I live in Philadelphia, one of the largest cities in the USA...I know that my experiences are significantly less severe than blacks in more rural and economically depressed communities.

Racism is a tool of poor people, the new "ism" is money.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a (black) buddy who joked about that. He says the "mood" often changed dramatically... just "half past dark-thirty" to use his exact expression. And yes, with that dick, you're lucky "attention" is all they're trying to "grab".