White Men Stand Up!

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i agree with skull mason. i can't actually remember what he said - i'm just thrown by how fucking sexy he is. he's gotta be one of the hottest guys on this site. 100 str8, so no chance for me - even if i was in N Jersey - sniff.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally get where you are coming from Badboy. I have had many experiences with this and the craziness of the situation drives me batty. I feel it has to do with exposure and how people are raised and where they live.

There is one time at University that comes to mind. I was speaking with a friend and he mentioned in a room full of people, "I find some Black men attractive but I could never date one, the idea of sex is weird too."

He went on to apologize in order to save face but the damage was done. The connotation was evident in his speech and it was very apparent he wanted to make his standard "icky" pantomime. I felt much better when my White straight edge friend spoke up and said, "It's ok, you don't have to apologize for your racist dating preferences." Everyone had a good laugh.

Later when we were isolated at a party he told me that he found me attractive.

:rolleyes:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :smile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, as I suggested in my first response to the o.p., their attraction may be sexual or their behavior may be based on social expectations of behavior that their peers place upon them, as opposed to how they would regularly behave in a more private setting.

If it's sexual, then their "indifference" may be feigned because they don't want their buds to know they're after your wang.

If it's social, their "coolness" in public may be based on notions of how their (white) peers would expect them to act towards black folk, and not how they'd normally act. Some Asians do this... women and black folk too.

Some are often guided by what they think is socially acceptable, and not necessarily by what they know is right.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a dutch/native (American) mix, and my personal opinion is that some people should really just get over themselves. Maybe some white guys look at you because you're in good shape? Maybe they're gay. Don't a lot of gay men just like dick, no matter what skin tone it is? I know as a predominately straight man that I really like naked women of each and every ethnicity. Not because one generally has smaller breasts or one generally has a more round ass. Just because they're hot fucking naked females.

Also, as a man who's not black, I can assure you that none of us really give a fuck if the myth is true or not. I do get turned on by some penises, but truth is I'm only really concerned about the size of my own. I can't fuck anything with your dick. Ya dig?

I think a lot of you people are tools. Why is everyone so anxious to encourage the random bullshit mass media's allowed us to grow? Every one of you talking about slavery and all that shit are the biggest tools. You let negatively fueled artists fuck you into thinking it's NOT racist to call an entire group of people racists for something someone they've never even met did to someone you've never met. Fuck your ancestors. All of you assholes said fuck mine, too.

The world's so close to turning into hell and all you guys care about is which color of skin you have to posses to be an envious bigot.

" Also as a man who is not black, I can assure you that none of us are interested if the myth is true".

Did you take a vote or conduct a survey? How do you know what "us" thinks? Did you speak to "us"? Did "us" come to your house for dinner Saturday night? You are so limited. Note the use of "us", is a form of separation and exclusion.

You are such a forward thinking liberal..and it shows.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I have some theories of my own:

White males just dont see minorities as we are transparents to them..they may just pay attention to their own.
White males maybe too focus in whatever they are doing and as someone say here when they are in relaxing mode they may give their attentions.
White males deppending on their upbringings keep into their own social groups or whatever group they are in.
White males maybe insecure, shy and lack driving in relationships outside their professions and training..they have not a clue how to socialize outside work etc
White males as other males maybe same sex curious and inside closets, than only in some circunstances they may find ok to look other males etc.
White males as many other males have their own personality and unique traits than you must get to know the individual in question to really know what he is all about.

Well...to me as a Brazilian I do find black Americans for the most part having more in commom with me then whites...well generalization, ok..but is that to me as comming from very expressive out going culture I just feel more familiar with them then the commom white behaviour that to me can be very distant and lack expressions etc the truth is I more confortable with cultures and individuals that are just people persons and plain expressives and etc. They come and jump on me I do jump on them too as dancing mate situation...:bigok:

But let not forget that there are lots of black Americans who are racists too and do keep themselves in their races lines and etc. Plus I do not like the "dog style" some black males try to portrait, its a disservice to black males in general, in my oppinion.

I do prefer to talk more about the black American male than the white ones, at least for now.

My wife does this too..when an issue is raised about how..she says "well how about when you...".

Note the multitude of excuses for this behavior..none of them placing the ownness and blame on white men. It fucking kills me.

Additionally, those same behaviors tend to leak into other facets of our lives..hiring practices, etc..

there is a word for purposeful homogeneous cultural=Institutional Racism.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Right, and I was providing a possible explanation for said closeted attention.

You guys? Because making generalizations about a race of people that numbers in the billions is much more reasonable than making generalizations about blacks. That comment had nothing to do with what I was saying. You intentionally stirred up trouble in this thread for no reason whatsoever.

what generalization. Are you serious? Crack a book. I'm talking non-fiction.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife does this too..when an issue is raised about how..she says "well how about when you...".

Note the multitude of excuses for this behavior..none of them placing the ownness and blame on white men. It fucking kills me.

Additionally, those same behaviors tend to leak into other facets of our lives..hiring practices, etc..

there is a word for purposeful homogeneous cultural=Institutional Racism.

You cannot walk in my shoes as I cannot walk in yours...I sound like your wife? Yeh right...its impossible, she is not me, believe. Its soooo incredible irritating the way many black americans ways to try see other cultures and dealings with races and colors in our own cultures experiences by trying to insert on "us" their own experiences and understanding of it being black and american...wake up and smell the coffee..there are many minorities suffering way longer before you and still have ther own struggles too...wake up and look around, not everything is black and white as you see it. But I do understand that maybe many cannot yet take responsability and just grow doing that. Stop trying to control what you cannot and hold fast unto you as move foward and improve, change, build it again, whatever what you can about yourself. The world does not own us nada, not even a sincere apology, ask those who came before you, if they are still around...make peace with yourself, at least try it.

People struggle much way much more over the world and black americans, some of them still choose to be stucked in excuses. Yes it did hurt, yeh life is not fair, yeh some a persecuted and kill, yeh atrocities happens and no one seems to care and it feels never will change...if you dont have that bad yet, well, you for sure not can survive but strive, try it...many have no option and way of scape their realities of real heavy duty struggles... .

It just sucks a lot when some 1st wold country citizens, with at least the minimum stuff that makes a human being survive in 1st world standards of course, find themselves still using the same old talking of oppression...as if there are just on race that suffer above anyother..yeh right..if you are poor, minority that many times is really majority if the minority rules your life and some others etc - you are not alone at all, many are in the exactly same rainbow boat all over the planet...many even wanting take places if you and getting your life here. This is like parents telling us to eat our food that many in the world have little or nothing because its just true.

Well anyways, I already walk in my own shoes and unique experiences being a foreigner born... plus living in US as a "latina" and other choices of the moment labels, I do have my own struggles and not much patience about some peoples mentality of putting their struggles above all others because they really really got it much worse then all and everybody who are not "them" owns them forever too.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't understand how this thread went off the deep end, from a guy making an observation based on his personal experiences and raising the question "why" to... well, I don't know exactly what... "institutionalized racism" and whining about it (whaaa??)

As Uncut noted, the op raised a valid point and my responses were an attempt to explain (by virtue of my own experiences and theories on the practice) the rationale (or if not, the motives) behind the action.

As I hinted in one of my previous responses this may well be a two-way street for all socioeconomic and racial groups, whereby people behave differently towards those considered outside "the group" when they are with the group.

For example, is it possible that blacks, while in the company of other blacks, act a little differently towards whites?? Maybe not everyone, but maybe some. I'm just throwing this up for consideration.

If you add to that mix the possibility of a sexual interest (i.e. attraction/curiousity about the o.p.'s endowment) then you introduce a whole new set of complexities.

Now although some may feel that this is yet another occassion where Black Americans are trying to force/insert our struggles/issues/experiences upon the rest of the world, the original query seemed to me a valid topic (although oddly placed in the wrong discussion group), and just as worthy of introspection as most here.

B_BamBam22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a jock at prep schools and college, I played sports on teams full of black dudes, and was in the gym/lockerooms with them a whole lot. I found they preferred their own company to us white jocks and actively excluded us from their goings on...including their little cock games. So it works both ways.

GayBot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a point has been made, mabee... But I used to work in the projects in Baltimore, had many black friends there, was tested constantly too.... I think in groups in general people tend to block themselves off, I mean would you want to be seen drooling over any guy in public... at least in such a public place.

I would also like to add that there is some truth to the fact many whites are intimidated by the media driven black culture which is in no way realistic to the day to day family lives of many I have known. Not every black guy beats ho's and kills cops ya know. I have had the pleasure of a few relationships with black men 3... all very gentle~manly. I personally hate feeling like I have to hide that fact from some as they would judge me.
Hey you werent there honey, you'd have done them too...lol

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
" Also as a man who is not black, I can assure you that none of us are interested if the myth is true".

Did you take a vote or conduct a survey? How do you know what "us" thinks? Did you speak to "us"? Did "us" come to your house for dinner Saturday night? You are so limited. Note the use of "us", is a form of separation and exclusion.

You are such a forward thinking liberal..and it shows.

Man, that's funny, because I voted for Bush. Twice.

Maybe the question isn't how I came up with an "us", but rather how many different ways you're going to ask me about it. You're not funny. Or witty. Maybe a bit egotistical, but neither of the former.

Would it make you happier if I just said "as a non-black man I can assure you I don't give a fuck about how big your cock is"? Does it really hurt your fucking infantile feelings that much to think for a moment "hey, maybe he's right...maybe the rest of the world has better things to think about than penis myths"?

Regardless, wtf does it matter to you if I'm a "forward thinking liberal"? My political preferences are none of your concern. But, like I said, I voted for G.W. twice, and growing up in the 'bible belt' instilled in me a lot of "conservative values", but I'm not afraid to admit social and political changes are necessary sometimes. For example, it's about time we stopped being cry babies about the past and start worrying about the present/future.

Here's my survey: how many of you white guys really give a damn about black cock myths?

Dinner's at my house tonight. 7 pm.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Man, that's funny, because I voted for Bush. Twice.

Maybe the question isn't how I came up with an "us", but rather how many different ways you're going to ask me about it. You're not funny. Or witty. Maybe a bit egotistical, but neither of the former.

Would it make you happier if I just said "as a non-black man I can assure you I don't give a fuck about how big your cock is"? Does it really hurt your fucking infantile feelings that much to think for a moment "hey, maybe he's right...maybe the rest of the world has better things to think about than penis myths"?

Regardless, wtf does it matter to you if I'm a "forward thinking liberal"? My political preferences are none of your concern. But, like I said, I voted for G.W. twice, and growing up in the 'bible belt' instilled in me a lot of "conservative values", but I'm not afraid to admit social and political changes are necessary sometimes. For example, it's about time we stopped being cry babies about the past and start worrying about the present/future.

Here's my survey: how many of you white guys really give a damn about black cock myths?

Dinner's at my house tonight. 7 pm.

You are so fucking stupid. I asked you if you had taken a vote, not to gage your political affliction, but to ask how you substantiate statements like " we" and "us".

Good fucking grief..you are such a pompous jackass.

Your political affiliations? I could not care fucking less who you voted for. My question was one of a statical nature and you ramble on about Bush?????

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am white and I dont care if it's a black dick or a white dick, I'm not interested in what you have between your legs.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, this kills me..how many black women were raped duriung enslavement.

Just fucking kills me.

Don't complain, it's probably the only reason you're able to grow a beard... :rolleyes:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a jock at prep schools and college, I played sports on teams full of black dudes, and was in the gym/lockerooms with them a whole lot. I found they preferred their own company to us white jocks and actively excluded us from their goings on...including their little cock games. So it works both ways.

Exactly.

But it's only racism when whites show a preference...