White Men with Black Women

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by grandunification, Feb 11, 2009.

1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    So I know this black girl that I kinda like. Problem is that she's black and as you can see from my pic, I'm white. You always see white girls with black men. I assume this is because of the whole Big Black Cock thing. You never see white dudes with black girls though. I'm worried about asking her out because I know everybody will stare and wonder why a black chick is with a white dude. What should I do?

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

ask her out and forget what everybody else thinks.

3. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dated a black girl and her friends continually harassed me with racist slurs and comments about how small my dick must be.

It was really annoying.

But hey, maybe this girl you like doesn't have bitchy friends, and then it's not a thing. :p

4. D_Thyrnebeck Wrinklebeast

Just do it. Dating her could be the best thing to happen to you. Try it out!

5. premium

premium Member

Albums:
    if you're into her..why not. i don't have any regrets. quoted from sonny and a bronx tale "she could be one of the greats"

6. Max Downs

Max Downs Member

I can see this thread getting nasty even though I believe it's not what you intended. I once dated a maylasian girl and yeah i got the stares and the tawnts. When we broke up she asked me if it was because she was asian and no that wasn't the reason I explained to her. so I guess she had that problem previously, she never believed me I'm sure of it. We were never compatable that's all. So even though it shouldn't matter there will always be some stupid little prick that will pull a face or have some comment to make that will add extra pressure to your relationship, it sucks arse but don't go getting all cranky over it or it will end in arguments. the issues with colour and race are always very fragile and sometimes words can be taken out of context and make even the most cultraly diverse person out to be a racist

7. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Who cares what others think? If you like her go for it.

8. koval

Gold Member

As the saying goes "love is blind". It means that love knows no bounds. Colour, age, etc means nothing when it comes to love.

Ask her out!

9. D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

I lost my virginity to a black girl. She loved it. Her friends heard about it. There were no "small penis jokes" even though I am only a little above what is average. Black women don't date white men for a few reasons other than penis size. One is of course the social upbringing of an ethnicity that was enslaved by whites for 400 years. Wouldn't trust someone who enslaved you for 400 years? Makes sense. Another reason is black women are probably the most loyal women on Earth. Every race in the world has male or females who strongly believe they should only be with their race, Blacks are no different. Thirdly some white men develop these exotic fetishes for other races. A black girl doesnt want to be your black girl fuck just like an Asian girl doesn't want to be your Asian girl fuck. And lastly, I think its still an accurate reflection that Blacks and Whites still dont intermingle as much as they should. Black women go to Hip Hop clubs at night. White men don't. I know thats such a small example but its true.

The reason you see white women with black men, on the other hand I think is a combination of things. For white women, its actually taboo, which makes it exciting. I think a lot of Black men in general have some confidence. That doesn't mean its a Black thing to have confidence but I see Black men go over and talk to white women to pick up on them all the time. I guess that black men are larger also makes them more desirable, but most women aren't like the size queens that sometimes roam here and I believe that's actually one of the least important reason (although it could add to the curiousity and taboo).

Obviously these thoughts aren't scientific and are purely empirical but my two cents.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    What are you afraid of?

11. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

I second that emotion.

12. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

Fuck what everybody else thinks, just ask her out. If she really thinks that she can't date a white guy because of a presumed small penis, then she isn't worth losing sleep over. Once things start happening you'll be able to put those anxieties to rest anyway!

13. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. Also I am sure white women date black men for more reasons then a "big black cock".

14. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Like most everyone else has said, just ask her out. The worst she can do is say no. You may be surprised, I actually know some black women that will only date white men. :wink: If you like her, do something about it instead of sitting back and always wondering "what if..."?

15. Chocolatestix

Chocolatestix Member

Albums:
    I say go for it! And just for kicks you should check out the movie Guess Who with Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher it's about this same issue.

16. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    variety is great man, go for it. Its strange, I known a lot of white guys with black girls. Its not a rare thing.

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is true for me. Whenever I approached or was approached by a man who was not black (when I was single) I always waited and searched for those signs tha he was just looking to cross "Fucked a Black Chick" of his To-Do list. There is a difference between thinking my skin is pretty, and lumping me together with every other brown person out there. Still, when I was single, I only dated guys I thought were hot, sharp, and fun. Those are qualities not linked to race or ethnicity. The most instant chemistry I ever had with someone, I had with a man who happened to be white.

18. korinaus

korinaus New Member

Just go for it, mate.

I think it interesting that some white guys have a issue on black guys like some asian guys have a issue on white guys.

I know it is difficult to break peer pressure from others but I believe you feel a 'hero' if you break others' stereotype while if you give up only because what others think of it, you would regret it forever.

In my experience, It has always felt 1000 times greater to at least try to acheive what I want even if I fail, than to just give up and do nothing.

One more thing, I absolutely believe that a woman never 'underestimates' a man who sincerely likes her whoever he is.

A brave gets a beauty. Good luck!

19. NCbear

Gold Member

My most recent relationship--of four in my life--is the first time I've dated someone even remotely close to my own skin color.

My first relationship was with a Black man, my second with an Asian Indian, my third with a Black and Cherokee man, and now I'm with a Hispanic man whose ancestry is half French, half Spanish.

When I was single, I didn't limit myself at all to any one color or look (just gender), enjoying the wide variety of humanity. Let your interest show, remember to get to know the whole person, and strive for happiness.

Yes, there are people who are narrow-minded, bigoted, or just simply shocked by what to them is outside the "norm." Ignore them or call them out, your choice. But don't let them keep you from pursuing happiness.

NCbear (who wishes grandunification the best)

20. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

Yes variety is great and I also see black women/white men pairs often. Certainly not rare in my neck of the woods.

Definitely must be a regional thing...

Draft saved Draft deleted