White Men with Black Women

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an Australian married to an African (part-Zezuru and part-Kunda), and with two teenage children, I was appalled. And then I thought, well he's an American. Enough said.

You made many fine points except for this one. Wouldn't you be insulted if I assumed that you were a racist because Australia also has a history of racism?You've almost made the ignorants' point for them.

D

deleted356736

You made many fine points except for this one. Wouldn't you be insulted if I assumed that you were a racist because Australia also has a history of racism?You've almost made the ignorants' point for them.

Having read the comments on this thread, it is clear that there is an amazing degree of racism involved with this discussion. For us in the rest of the world such a discussion is a moot point, because we don't classify individuals by skin colour. Do you realise how much of a non-event my wife's black skin is? My children's brown? I don't think you can even comprehend how it has been. She got a job within a month of immigrating after our marriage, she has hundreds of close friends, she is adored by many. And my children; my son is 19 and my daughter 17, and not a single word has been said out of place, not a single inappropriate action taken. And this is not the only example of contemporary multi-cultural Australia, I can assure you.

The only insult is the one made to me reading some of this drivel. It is both insulting and distressing to someone who has children of African descent. For heaven's sake, issues with mixing genetics?

So in my mind, if it's like the proverbial duck...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never met any "color-blind" Aussies. I never met any who treated me poorly, either, but I always had the sense they were keenly aware of our differences. Who constantly brought them up? The Aussies, not I. This has been my experience over and over. When I was a child, I experienced exotification for the first time, from Australian women. In my teens, Australian racial conflict was described to me by some Aussie teens. As an adult I've met Aussies who seemed unduly fascinated by my specific ethnicity. It was clear that to them a black American was different from a black Aussie. From a cultural perspective, that was correct, but I still felt... well I can't exactly describe how I felt. I just wanted us to be 12 people painting the Big Apple red, not 4 white Aussies, 2 Irish, 4 white Americans and 2 black Americans. I couldn't tel if it was because we were black, or because we were black Americans, but we were CLEARLY novelties that night. This is not to say they were unkind. They were lovely. If I were ever going to see them more than once every few years, I'd sit them down and try to explain my complicated feelings to them. On the one hand I'm quite fond of them. On the other, I hate being treated like that. I'd almost prefer unkindness; it's simpler to process internally.

I don't give a flying fuck what you THINK you know about racial relations among Australians. I know what you folks have exported over here. You're just humans like everyone else. You're not some weird, holy, enlightened beings. Patriotism is one thing, but you're living in fantasy. (I also suspect the occasional odd thing has been said to your children and that for the most part it went over their heads, and when it didn't they didn't find it necessary to discuss with you.)

You're a xenophobic hypocrite. Your statement
As an Australian married to an African (part-Zezuru and part-Kunda), and with two teenage children, I was appalled. And then I thought, well he's an American. Enough said.
Is hateful, and ugly, and you can shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
@ bek2335;2007857

Do dogs in the wild do this? or is it only because there is not an other option, but to sleep with the mate given to them by their master.

birds could do this, but why is their no homogenized bird race yet? still see the same colour love birds, choosing mates of the same colour. And there may be a reason for this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Outbreeding-depression

Outbreeding depression
This phenomenon can occur in two ways. One way is by the "swamping" of locally adapted genes in a wild population by straying from, for example, a hatchery population. In this case, adaptive gene complexes in wild populations are simply being displaced by the immigration of genes that are adapted to the hatchery environment or to some other locality. For example, selection in one population might produce a large body size, whereas in another population small body size might be more advantageous. Gene flow between these populations may lead to individuals with intermediate body sizes, which may not be adaptive in either population. A second way outbreeding depression can occur is by the breakdown of biochemical or physiological compatibilities between genes in the different populations. Within local, isolated populations, alleles are selected for their positive, overall effects on the local genetic background. Due to nonadditive gene action, the same genes may have rather different average effects in different genetic backgrounds--hence, the potential evolution of locally coadapted gene complexes. Offspring between parents from two different populations may have phenotypes that are not good for any environment. It is important to keep in mind that these two mechanisms of outbreeding depression can be operating at the same time. However, determining which mechanism is more important in a particular population is very difficult.

everybody prefers 'pure-bred' pets. humans are different, i agree, we should be judged on our character, not genetics, but fact remains, that everyone would still prefer to have better genetics

face it, this does not happen in nature.

it is not natural.

but i see no reason why we should't become a homogenized society, but not race.

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I know this black girl that I kinda like. Problem is that she's black and as you can see from my pic, I'm white. You always see white girls with black men. I assume this is because of the whole Big Black Cock thing. You never see white dudes with black girls though. I'm worried about asking her out because I know everybody will stare and wonder why a black chick is with a white dude. What should I do?

Date who you want to regardless of any 'social stigma' considering the whole 'BBC thing' is myth anyway (yes some black guys have very large penises but so do some white guys) there is no reason you should heistate about asking someone out you want to ask out.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
If I were ever going to see them more than once every few years, I'd sit them down and try to explain my complicated feelings to them. On the one hand I'm quite fond of them. On the other, I hate being treated like that. I'd almost prefer unkindness; it's simpler to process internally.

These are the problems of race today. They are far more complicated than they use to be, because it has become far more political approach to race. Hate is finally considered too strong a word, so they use stronger, more complicaed notions that make the whole concept far too hard to box into the word racism. Of course, racism covers it a bit, but it doesn't do the whole deal.

Anyway, as was said on the first page, this has gotten out of hand. Point is, this guy needs to go with the black girl. Ive dated outside of my race twice...interesting experience, and I felt the unusual nature of race being prevelant, but eeh...whateva. What can you do? Its the times we live in.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
6829, show me some evidence that "everyone" prefers pure-bred pets. That is simply not true. And of course dogs in the wild "do this". How many times have owners been distressed by a stray or escaped pet dog wandering the neighborhood and jumping the fence to breed with their pedigreed females? That stray or escaped dog never said, "I don't want to breed her. She's a poodle and I'm a Golden Retriever".

Since you seem so interested in genetics, perhaps you should read some material written by those who believe there is no such thing as race as a biological reality - it is merely a social construct. Certainly people have genetically ethnic variations.
That's it.

The argument that it's "not natural " is ridiculous. It reminds me of the fear-driven arguments against homosexulaity.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never met any "color-blind" Aussies. I never met any who treated me poorly, either, but I always had the sense they were keenly aware of our differences. Who constantly brought them up? The Aussies, not I. This has been my experience over and over.

I have had this happen numerous times in chat and PM. Aussie guys always want to get with me because they think I am so exotic as a black American or they have never been with a black woman. Yet when I ask why they don't date one of the black people indigenous to Australia there is much sputtering and stammering. One even reacted as if I had suggested he fuck a donkey. :eek: :wtf2:

When I was a child, I experienced exotification for the first time, from Australian women. In my teens, Australian racial conflict was described to me by some Aussie teens. As an adult I've met Aussies who seemed unduly fascinated by my specific ethnicity. It was clear that to them a black American was different from a black Aussie. From a cultural perspective, that was correct, but I still felt... well I can't exactly describe how I felt. I just wanted us to be 12 people painting the Big Apple red, not 4 white Aussies, 2 Irish, 4 white Americans and 2 black Americans. I couldn't tel if it was because we were black, or because we were black Americans, but we were CLEARLY novelties that night. This is not to say they were unkind. They were lovely.
If I were ever going to see them more than once every few years, I'd sit them down and try to explain my complicated feelings to them. On the one hand I'm quite fond of them. On the other, I hate being treated like that. I'd almost prefer unkindness; it's simpler to process internally.
I understand this. Sometimes it's better the devil you know than the one you don't. :cool:

I don't give a flying fuck what you THINK you know about racial relations among Australians. I know what you folks have exported over here. You're just humans like everyone else. You're not some weird, holy, enlightened beings. Patriotism is one thing, but you're living in fantasy. (I also suspect the occasional odd thing has been said to your children and that for the most part it went over their heads, and when it didn't they didn't find it necessary to discuss with you.)
You're a xenophobic hypocrite. Your statement Is hateful, and ugly, and you can shove it up your ass.
BRAVO! Well Said. He needs to watch Rabbit Proof Fence until the horror of what his country did to their blacks makes him wretch.:mad:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
6829, show me some evidence that "everyone" prefers pure-bred pets. That is simply not true. And of course dogs in the wild "do this". How many times have owners been distressed by a stray or escaped pet dog wandering the neighborhood and jumping the fence to breed with their pedigreed females? That stray or escaped dog never said, "I don't want to breed her. She's a poodle and I'm a Golden Retriever".

Since you seem so interested in genetics, perhaps you should read some material written by those who believe there is no such thing as race as a biological reality - it is merely a social construct. Certainly people have genetically ethnic variations.
That's it.

The argument that it's "not natural " is ridiculous. It reminds me of the fear-driven arguments against homosexulaity.

Your examples are inacurte. How often is it that there simply was the same breed of dog in the near by?

I do know from m own dog, that he totally loses it when he sees the same breed, definatly not the same when he sees a female from an other breed.

All sorts of non-sensical articals exist, basing your observation on what only one you have goggled up, proves absolutly nothing,besides for your ignorance to the matter.

look, facial features, skin colour, height, health, there are innumerable factors which makes out physique differnt to other races. there is no denying that. Even many types of medcine are race specific.

Race exists, one would be completly ignorant to deny that.

Anybody, could even differenciate an Chinese from a Japanese, or even a Portugese

Yes, they sound the same, but they are physically different.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I know this black girl that I kinda like. Problem is that she's black and as you can see from my pic, I'm white. You always see white girls with black men. I assume this is because of the whole Big Black Cock thing. You never see white dudes with black girls though. I'm worried about asking her out because I know everybody will stare and wonder why a black chick is with a white dude. What should I do?
If you really care about wanting to ask her to go out with you, you'll forget what everybody else's opinion is except yours and hers, and just do it!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well let me say this:It is more common then U may think & see to see a white male & black femaleUse your freedoms of choice & what's in your heart However, if you feel self-inner fears & intimidation from others as well that you think U may face and can't cope with...leave it alone until U become people color blind.But U have nothing to fear but fear it's self....go ahead and ask this girl out...it may be a great experince for U both....

D

deleted356736

I have had this happen numerous times in chat and PM. Aussie guys always want to get with me because they think I am so exotic as a black American or they have never been with a black woman. Yet when I ask why they don't date one of the black people indigenous to Australia there is much sputtering and stammering. One even reacted as if I had suggested he fuck a donkey. :eek: :wtf2:

BRAVO! Well Said. He needs to watch Rabbit Proof Fence until the horror of what his country did to their blacks makes him wretch.:mad:

As far as our aboriginals go, few of us can enter that space. Until 200 years ago the Australian aboriginals were isolated from the rest of the world for over 40,000 years, and possibly as long as 70,000 years. They were a primitive hunter-gatherer culture, and the full-blooded aboriginals have not yet integrated in our Western culture at all. It is not racism based on colour, because the attention you get (and my wife gets) from her skin colour is evidence that many Australians find dark skin attractive. But it is an admission by most of us that the cultural chasm is so huge, so immense, that it's not even possible to contemplate crossing it. So going back to my original post, the main difference between peoples is culture. In this case, the cultural difference is massive.

I have seen Rabbit Proof Fence, which is based on a true story which happened a long time ago. We all know these things happened in the past, and we are sorry for it. Our government recently formally apologised, and this was accepted by the aboriginals in good faith. The real issue with aboriginals, one we cannot get an answer for, is how to fit their culture and modern culture together. We have settlements in the desert where no-one works, they aren't 9 to 5 workers, and they live on welfare and drink to an early death. And no matter what we do: more money, less money, job opportunities; it fails. And the white Australians in these places, of course, feel intimidated. It is understandable, because being confronted by hundreds of intoxicated aboriginals seven days a week is intimidating.

D

deleted356736

I've never met any "color-blind" Aussies. I never met any who treated me poorly, either, but I always had the sense they were keenly aware of our differences. Who constantly brought them up? The Aussies, not I. This has been my experience over and over. When I was a child, I experienced exotification for the first time, from Australian women. In my teens, Australian racial conflict was described to me by some Aussie teens. As an adult I've met Aussies who seemed unduly fascinated by my specific ethnicity. It was clear that to them a black American was different from a black Aussie. From a cultural perspective, that was correct, but I still felt... well I can't exactly describe how I felt. I just wanted us to be 12 people painting the Big Apple red, not 4 white Aussies, 2 Irish, 4 white Americans and 2 black Americans. I couldn't tel if it was because we were black, or because we were black Americans, but we were CLEARLY novelties that night. This is not to say they were unkind. They were lovely. If I were ever going to see them more than once every few years, I'd sit them down and try to explain my complicated feelings to them. On the one hand I'm quite fond of them. On the other, I hate being treated like that. I'd almost prefer unkindness; it's simpler to process internally.

You're a xenophobic hypocrite. Your statement Is hateful, and ugly, and you can shove it up your ass.

The reason Australians would have treated you as novelites is because we are homogenous. We are an anglo-white society, with a lot of recent asian immigration. Hardly any dark-skinned (beyond the 500,000 or so aboriginals living in very remote areas) people at all.

As far as racial conflict goes, it is due to our inability to successfully integrate aboriginal culture with our own. The individuals on both sides lose out, but it is a cultural issue not a racial issue. The aboriginals cannot seem to adapt to a modern Western nine-to-five wage slave existance, and the whites in these remote areas are intimidated by the mass drunkeness and other unsocial behaviours.

By comparison, a black American, or a black African like my wife, is vastly different to an aboriginal, as you guessed.

Finally, this thread denigrated again into the evils of mixed breeding and so on, so I do repeat that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it generally is a duck. And even though you think it is hateful, you know this is how the rest of the world looks at the US. Not Australia's problems with a few hundred thousand aboriginals and their major cultural differences, but this amazing attitude in the US despite cultures being so very, very close to one another.

Stephanie

Just Browsing
Media

First of all, as a woman with friends of many different ethnic back grounds, as well as being of mixed race myself, I can tell you that if there are women out there who date black guys for their "big cocks", their numbers aren't very high, and most of them are probably very disappointed. Girls date black guys to piss someone in their life off. Whether it be their fathers or other family members, ex boyfriend, what have you. Not to mention, this whole "all black guys have big cocks" is a myth. A stereotype more then anything. Don't be fooled into believing it. I will also tell you that the size of a man's cock has very little to do with how good of a lover he really is. Some of the best sex I have ever had is with guys who IMO were average. Most of my friends tell me the bigger the penis, the worse the lay. SO again, don't worry about it.

My opinion, ask her out. If things go well, you will catch flack from male members of her family because you are white, but don't let it bother you. And trust me, if you're her first white guy, she'll be happy she made the switch. But my guess is she already has made the move, and knows what she's getting into.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am not from your culture, but I am posting just to say that the large majority of my relationships have been with people of different ethnicities to me. I wouldn't have had it any other way despite the problems that other people have had, and they have, as no doubt they will with you. They know they are wrong though.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
The dog in this video is clearly mixed breed. This should put to rest any suggestions that mixed breeds are somehow inferior.

Kim Komando’s Video of the Day Blog Archive World?s smartest dog
No, it doesn't prove anything at all.

The dog could simply have had a smarter owner, and even so, there is no such thing as an IQ test for dogs.

And don't use the word 'inferior', rather i would call it, less advantaged; this is about body, not mind - people are mind.

Secondly, i haven't said that mix breeding, is some concern of note to produce dumber children, mix breeding, simply produces, the basis, which surrounds the mean average between mother and father (when you exclude, personal and environmental factors). nothing else, mix breeding, does not negatively affect IQ, any more than any other sex with ie smart girl+dumb guy does. I was referring to the physical aspects - appearance, health, adaptability etc... Those are incrediblly difficult to quantify, and they ARE effected by mix breeding.

Don't read me wrong, this is only about breeding.
Not as to friends, I have friends from all races, i see nothing even remotly wrong with that - i am not 'that' type of guy.

This is also a highly statistical/actuarial topic.

And yes, to admit, (i do love everyone, but) personally i am far more sexually attracted to people with a more single ancestry, and, yes there are those rare occasions, where somebody has 'just the right mix', but those are incredibly rare, actually i can only think of 1. I don't know why, it just is so, somehow

Last edited:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6928, you're really revealing your age here. I'm surprised -- what are they teaching you kids in school these days?

To your preference, "personally i am far more sexually attracted to people with a more single ancestry,", ... that's just a preference. I've found myself being more attracted, more often, to women outside of my race/ancestry/whatever. I'm guessing it's as simple as wanting "something different", and not wanting to be with a blonde just like my mom and sister are (I even prefer brunettes over blondes).