White nationalism

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Everlyone a rittle bit lacist sometime!

(and when ever I catch myself being more than a little bit racist, I think about all the pleasure i have received from big black cocks!)

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I suppose it would have to be african celtic - but really if people just accepted that we all come from the same place, then there should not be any need.

Im not sure but i think white people think thats true. They simply think they have evolved. Even though most dont believe in evolution. I think its situational to fit what they want to believe. Lol. Funny stuff realy.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Im not sure but i think white people think thats true. They simply think they have evolved. Even though most dont believe in evolution. I think its situational to fit what they want to believe. Lol. Funny stuff realy.

I am not a biologist, but people do evolve through changed environmental factors and circumstances. These changes are physical and then of course different cultures evolve and spread subject to communication. I suppose the white supremacists would say at this stage that their "culture" is superior - but colour has nothing to do with culture necessarily as the Roman Empire shows. They had black Emperors nearly two thousand years ago whilst most of the supremacists were finger painting each other's bottom blue. :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Septimus Severus was a Moor, or more properyly Maure as the Romans said and mauros (pronounced mavros) as the Greeks still say for Black.

He was considered the top soldier in the Roman Army and then became Emperor. He was a black African. There is a bust of him looking like he has had a bit of a Mihael Jackson makeover, but then white marble probably wasn't his best colour.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Septimus Severus was a Moor, or more properyly Maure as the Romans said and mauros (pronounced mavros) as the Greeks still say for Black.

He was considered the top soldier in the Roman Army and then became Emperor. He was a black African. There is a bust of him looking like he has had a bit of a Mihael Jackson makeover, but then white marble probably wasn't his best colour.

I'm sure history will chalk it up to a racist stone cutter. :biggrin1:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is angry...... :mad:

Honestly, from a genetic view-point, the idea of 'fighting for one's race' is a cause that was lost long ago. Not a single one of us can claim any kind of purity (how do we even difine that word? Where is the arbitrary line of distinction between one people and another? Our genes say it does not exist.)

I'm from Puerto Rico. My definition of self is one based on culture, not race. From a racial point of view, I'm as mixed as it gets, Spanish, African, Native American....

Three continents worth of racial diversity.

Diversity Rocks!!!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Not that it is relevant, but the idea of Roman Emperors/Popes being non white is a myth, as they were from colonies.

Actually your idiots are trying to create the myth that they weren't. You could research it of course, but then you have no real desire to want to know the truth.

Incidentally, the Roman Empire consisted of Provinces, not colonies. Once you were a Roman citizen, you could advance largely on merit, particularly later on in the Empire. There were Roman Commanders in Britain who were originally from Syria and Africa. Get your head round that one - Britain two thousand years ago being run by Blacks and Middle Easterners. It came to be thought of as something of a Golden Age, after the white Anglo Saxons came in and trashed it all. :smile:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What the heck is a "race" anyway? We are all human. There are no sub-species beyond homo sapiens. These crackers just need to get with the times. A bit of education, less whiskey drinking, less beer swillin', less cross burning, better clothes, and dental work and these kooks could actually be somebody. Instead, they're the very definition of "white trailer trash."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So there are white nationalists who think that white people need to stay in power. But white people fucked every thing up. So obviously as you can see, thats bullcrap. Any race could fuck it up, any race could do it right. And im sure most LPSG'ers agree with me.

Also, any stereotypical double standards against whites, are really irrelevant and trivial. It's a white mans america, regardless of if white people cant say nigger but black people can, you still have the power, it realy doesent matter. You dont need white pride, you control america. You dont need white television, it already is lol. So stop complaining, you have it the best. lucky you.
I quite agree as I'm sure do most people with a functioning brain and rudimentary knowledge of American History. :smile:

The idea of Roman Emperors being black isn't a myth, and there were also Nubian pharaohs.
Don't confuse Indiana Edison with the truth, his poor little pea brain will explode. :biggrin1:

What the heck is a "race" anyway? We are all human. There are no sub-species beyond homo sapiens. These crackers just need to get with the times. A bit of education, less whiskey drinking, less beer swillin', less cross burning, better clothes, and dental work and these kooks could actually be somebody. Instead, they're the very definition of "white trailer trash."
I think I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. :wink:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the ONLY race we need to be concerned about is the HUMAN race, in terms of species as opposed to ethnic composition.
While I have no problem with anyone having racial / ethnic pride, it becomes a problem when the eventual "I'm better than you..." argument comes into play.
For example-
I'm Multiethnic:
I''m African American (Black) , Native American (Cherokee) , and European (Scottish).

How the HELL am I supposed to pick ANY part of my ancestry and view it as "better" because society says so ... or at least "Nationalist" pride, of ANY race?
At this given point, our collective "Nationalism" , for lack of a better term, isn't some bullcrap "divide and conquer" viewpoint, rather it should not only celebrate that which makes us AMERICANS, or HUMAN BEINGS, but the diversity in our differences.

And, with the diversity which IS LPSG, I really don't think race really comes into play... ya know ????