White nationalism

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Multiethnic:
I'm African American (Black) , Native American (Cherokee) , and European (Scottish). I'm scots-Irish...

How the HELL am I supposed to pick ANY part of my ancestry and view it as "better" because society says so ... or at least "Nationalist" pride, of ANY race?
At this given point, our collective "Nationalism" , for lack of a better term, isn't some bullcrap "divide and conquer" viewpoint, rather it should not only celebrate that which makes us AMERICANS, or HUMAN BEINGS, but the diversity in our differences.

I'm multicultured...to pick one part of my heritage to be proud of is to say...that I'm not proud of the whole assortment that makes up who I am. Without each part there wouldn't be a whole. So eff your so called "nationalism"...Just say "I'm human and I am pretty effing proud of it." There's a non-racist way to show that you're proud of who you are. I'm sure that all these white people have something besides "white" in their blood...cause after all I wouldn't have Scotts-Irish coursing through my veins..if it wasn't for some white dude liking dark chocolate. Why don't we all just get a long..and stop acting like the world owes any of us anything. We're all pretty special-just look at the news one night..every race is on there doing something stupid. Whites acting all offended cause minorities don't really need them anymore- and showing their ass...minorities embracing that freedom and showing their ass. So I say we're all the same...just different shades. The topic of racism has been beat to death. I still find it disgusting. All I really have to say is I'm sick of racism...I'm sick of cowardice...and I'm sick of always having to watch my back. Jeeze..would the world get an effing clue please?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Moor? Pull the other one.

Septimus Severus's family were Berbers. Berbers impinged somewhat on European history when they overran Spain a few centuries later and made it into France, to be finally stopped by the Franks at the Battle of Tours. The Berbers in North Africa aren't black now, and weren't black then. They're particularly noted for their tendency toward blue eyes, in obvious contrast with their Bedouin and Hamite neighbors to the east. Severus's mother was of a Phoenician line. That area of modern Libya had been, in earlier days, a Phoenician colony - as was Carthage, not far from Severus's home town of Leptis Magna. The Phoenicians (and Carthaginians) were Semites. They weren't black either.

Jeebuz, who makes this stuff up? What sort of idiot assumes that everyone from Africa is black?

THis is interesting to me because when we had a big Saudi Arabian cultural exposition they thought my dad was Egyptian, my brother Moroccan and I Berber! LOL!

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The idea of Roman Emperors being black isn't a myth, and there were also Nubian pharaohs.

Emperor Septimius Severus,founder of the Severan Dynasty, was from Leptis Magna, in the roman proconsular province of Africa, (in the modern, but not the ancient Libya) which was the area that had been Carthaginian, the term did not refer to the whole continent. His ancestry was local, Punic and what we call Berber.
Few emperors after the first century were from the city of Rome,or even Italy, they came from all over. None were what we would call black, sorry.
There was a usurper with the latin cognomen 'the black', Prescennius Niger, he was entirely Italian. Maybe that is where the myth started.

The Romans did have Colonia, it meant a city with self government established in a province, usually of veterans. Example, Cologne,(Koeln) founded and named Colonia Ara Claudia Augusta Agrippensis, on the site of the former Oppidium Ubiorum. Lincoln is from Lindom Colonia.

The Egyptian XXV Dynasty, 712-663 before the common era, was Ethiopian, the attachment is an illustration from a book published by the National Geographic Society. The text at the bottom says "The stranger People From Without Are Come into Egypt", 'Queen Amun-Dyek-Het is questioned by her captor, King Esarhaddon of Assyria. Routed by the Assyrians before Memphis, Egypt's Ethiopian Pharaoh, Taharka, has fled southward.' (XXV Dynasty, IXX regnal year of Taharka, 670 B.C.)

Attachments

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do realise that if we were all dogs, we'd be the same breed, i.e. labradors.

There's more genetic difference between an Alsatian and a Daschund then there is between George Bush and a Kalahari Bushman.

Racial arguments are stupid and puerile. Get a life.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, also i think someday soon, ill do a study. Ill write a paper or somthing, about the history of the "white race". i'll find things like, arabics teaching europeans math, the chinese teaching them about explosives. Highly pivotal moments in history for a nation country or race to learn about. Taught to whites by another race. Things like this show them that they are not better. The gold trades in africa. My knowledge is limited right now, but i will research and find out more. Why will i do this?

Because in a racists mind, you can never argue that another race is equal to thiers. So what will i do? I will research some stuff, and bring white people, down the the level of they other races that they hate so much. When i write this so called paper, i'll put it up on lpsg. If i can get off my lazy ass and do it that is ahaha.

Now i would not be writing this to be racist against whites, shit.. im white, but it is the only way to make a racist see, that all the things they hate about other races, are equally prevalent in whites as with in everybody else.

Blah blah i ramble too much i wonder if what i said even makes sense anymore ^_^

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kassokillri2ff
I respect your thoughts and opinion but....
I wish you could live in my shoes for a day or two as a black man here in Mississippi.
My family goes wayback to the slave-plantation days with my great grandpa as a plantation slave and used as a buck to produce more kids his master and family. That's how I got here.
The generations of my family members has worked all our lives for this same family that owned my great grandpa and they don't let us forget it.
They just won't let us go. They know a whole lot about my family background
They think of us as that good ole hard workin nigger family...still call me boy and talk to me like the old plantation slave massa and work my ass off daily sayin yes sir and no sir.
I was home-schooled and only finished the 9th. grade so it's a drawback and handicap as my boss says to me ...you better stay in your place boy...
now get your ass to work if you want to keep this job and know what's good for you. So I do and don't say much. I stay on land that my grandpa worked and die for so I don't want to leave it.
But, I know the KKK is very well and alive here and they will do things or make things pretty damn hard on you.
There's only 4-5 % black pop. in my area.
So I know a little about "white nationalism" I live and deal with it daily inspite of...!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Kassokillri2ff
I wish you could live in my shoes for a day or two as a black man here in Mississippi.
My family goes wayback to the slave-plantation days with my great grandpa as a plantation slave and used as a buck to produce more kids his master and family. That's how I got here.
The generations of my family members has worked all our lives for this same family that owned my great grandpa and they don't let us forget it.
They think of us as that good ole hard workin nigger family...still call me boy and talk to me like the old plantation slave massa and work my ass off daily sayin yes sir and no sir.
I was home-schooled and only finished the 9th. grade so it's a drawback and handicap as my boss says to me ...you better stay in your place boy...
now get your ass to work if you want to keep this job and know what's good for you. So I do and don't say much. I stay on land that my grandpa worked and die for so I don't want to leave it.
But, I know the KKK is very well and alive here and they will do things or make things pretty damn hard on you.
So I know a little about "white nationalism" I live and deal with it daily inspite of...!

What? I don't get it :(

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, also i think someday soon, ill do a study. Ill write a paper or somthing, about the history of the "white race". i'll find things like, arabics teaching europeans math, the chinese teaching them about explosives. Highly pivotal moments in history for a nation country or race to learn about. Taught to whites by another race. Things like this show them that they are not better. The gold trades in africa. My knowledge is limited right now, but i will research and find out more. Why will i do this?

Because in a racists mind, you can never argue that another race is equal to thiers. So what will i do? I will research some stuff, and bring white people, down the the level of they other races that they hate so much. When i write this so called paper, i'll put it up on lpsg. If i can get off my lazy ass and do it that is ahaha.

Now i would not be writing this to be racist against whites, shit.. im white, but it is the only way to make a racist see, that all the things they hate about other races, are equally prevalent in whites as with in everybody else.

Blah blah i ramble too much i wonder if what i said even makes sense anymore ^_^

A lot of that transmission was by Arabic speaking Jews living in Al-Andalus, and it was passed on from what had been developed by the Greeks, who built on what the Babylonians had developed.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Kassokillri2ff

Wow! That sounds maybe like the Mississippi my father grew up in but not the one I see today. And I had no idea there were communities with only 4-5 % black population. What general region is it?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! That sounds maybe like the Mississippi my father grew up in but not the one I see today. And I had no idea there were communities with only 4-5 % black population. What general region is it?

It's in pockets Shelby. You get into some of the off the beaten path areas and the Old Ways still live on.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Just FYI - in the UK "black" is not restrictrd to people tracing their ethnicity or part of it to sub Saharan Africa. It covers all African and Asian peoples.

Given that the Romans called the Berbers and other N. Africans, Maure (Moors) black, I am going to stand by my assertion that Septimus was by the definition of his time and the definition of my time a Black African.

It always seems to be forgotten how multi-cultural the Roman Empire was.

Sorry - I have been at work since my earlier posts - back to wherever we got to.

Media
White nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is brought about by another thread which showed to me what it was.

Wow.

A nice way to say "hello im white and i am better than you" or "i am a racist".

How can you say another race will be the downfall of american government, when you have yet to witness, another race is power in america? Any problems are problems because of who is, and who has been in power in america. Which is white people. So how can they say another race will mess us up?

Oh is it because most of black people and hispanic people cause the violence? Because they are in the prisons? Because they supposedly cause most of the rapes and theft and blah blah blah all the bad statistics you could look up about another race. And im sure they are all statisticly correct. Black people rape and murder and do drugs. (or hispanic asian w/e)

But wait, if we look at any place in the world where there is poverty, guess what? The same type of things happen! Wow! Even in europe, in the white ghettos, there is crime rape violence.

Until the breakthroughs achieved by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s, white domination over blacks was institutionalized and supported in all branches and levels of government, by denying blacks their civil rights and opportunities to participate in political, economic, and social communities.

Now hmm. Why is it that in america, there is a MUCH greater percentage of blacks under the poverty line than whites. Well lets see. Only 57 years ago, 57 years! The government supported the suppression of blacks. 57 years, these people are still alive.

White people think that its because they are black that there is more violence and all that? No, its because theres a higher percentage under the poverty line. And why is that? Because of white people.
remember
(Until the breakthroughs achieved by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s, white domination over blacks was institutionalized and supported in all branches and levels of government, by denying blacks their civil rights and opportunities to participate in political, economic, and social communities.)

And racists act like, "oh well now the government does not support racism, so now all black people should instantly become wealthy and all of them will get st8 a's in school and get college scholarships and make lots of money, its just that easy for an entire race of people in one nation to simply do.

No.

So there are white nationalists who think that white people need to stay in power. But white people fucked every thing up. So obviously as you can see, thats bullcrap. Any race could fuck it up, any race could do it right. And im sure most LPSG'ers agree with me.

Also, any steriotypical double standards against whites, are realy irrelevant and trivial. Its a white mans america, regardless of if white people cant say nigger but black people can, you still have the power, it realy doesent matter. You dont need white pride, you control america. You dont need white television, it already is lol. So stop complaining, you have it the best. lucky you.

Your starting point should be a clearer definition of White Nationalism is, and how it has functioned in the U.S. as compared to a country like South Africa. Also, your point might be viewed as more cogent, had you really detailed the historical effects of both NON-RACIAL and RACIAL nationalism on minority groups in a given country. Maybe you could now refine the point of your post, if the excitement of the original catalyst has passed.

Sorry, but I walked away from your OP feeling the writing was emblamatic of a confused thinker.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow guys, you need to come visit South Africa. Our country has transformed from an oppressive government which instituted the evil apartheid system decades ago into a democratic system. It is wonderful to see a non racist non sexist free constitution working. We largely have the USA to thank for this phenomenal transformation. The trade sanctions and embargoes that were put into place and held in place by a very righteous American public were most effective in bringing the end to white rule and white / black segregation. Its a bit wierd for us sitting at the other side of the world reading posts on LPSG dealing with issues such as the previous postings in this thread. We have always been under the impression that not only is everything bigger and better in the USA, but that all Americans are equal.

Durbantom.. Thank you for the recognition for the US that our efforts in assisting your country in their journey toward democracy. Somewhere along the way, the US has lost their way. We seem to be too busy to take care of our own business while we are taking care of the world. We are, or would like to be viewed as a compassionate people and want to share with the rest of the world our ways, the ways of our fore fathers, the framers of our republic. But it seems to most that the elected or in the case of our president and the electoral college, non-elected, members of our government, are too busy padding their own pocketbook to do for our country what should/needs to be done.
There is one word to describe what is happening to our country, GREED. And until there are people elected who will work for the people, our country will surely fall. There is a saying here that 'your vote counts' ... Sadly, that isn't the case anymore. Our system of government is close to failing, and God have mercy on the people of the US.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just FYI - in the UK "black" is not restrictrd to people tracing their ethnicity or part of it to sub Saharan Africa. It covers all African and Asian peoples.

Given that the Romans called the Berbers and other N. Africans, Maure (Moors) black, I am going to stand by my assertion that Septimus was by the definition of his time and the definition of my time a Black African.

It always seems to be forgotten how multi-cultural the Roman Empire was.

Sorry - I have been at work since my earlier posts - back to wherever we got to.

So do you consider people from India Black or Arabs black?