Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I forgot to mention that Ian is clearly closer to the camera.

Both dudes are enormous but if I were to choose a cock to have between the two (not that I'm upset about mine, though I'm not nearly as big as either) it would be Ian's, simply because he gets harder. That guy is always rock-hard, while I don't think I've seen a single video of White Pony being completely erect.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Can we put together some videos where he shoots his load? I have seen only a handful of videos where he cums, in all the others he just disappears or doesn‘t shoot his load after fucking or getting sucked. I think I have never seen him cum in the GGG vids, only in some of his solo performances and not even in all of them he finishes it. Someone can help? :grinning:
He cums @ about 11 minutes here:
Quite disappointing - but then John Holmes' was always a pretty weak spunker - may have something to do with the physics of pushing liquid through a huge fat tube! Hydraulics!

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He cums @ about 11 minutes here:
Quite disappointing - but then John Holmes' was always a pretty weak spunker - may have something to do with the physics of pushing liquid through a huge fat tube! Hydraulics!
I have seen that one but thanks. Yeah in those kind of videos he almost always finished but I was wondering if he ever got to cum in the GGG vids.

rice55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have seen that one but thanks. Yeah in those kind of videos he almost always finished but I was wondering if he ever got to cum in the GGG vids.

I've seen him cum once or twice in a GGG episode but as usual its never as amazing as his cock.

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you mean his rare 1 on 1 scenes like this?

How many of these were filmed? I have only ever seen two.
When you see a cock like that I realize how worthless mine actually is....that is a cock

Reactions: goldzilla

rice55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont think its from those films. His beer belly is not that big yet on Alex D films.
It looks recent and doesnt look like a GGG film also. Hmm... somebody must find the source of that gif.
Yeah looks interesting, please somebody has to know the source of that.