Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or if you like gorgeous girls and natural tits, check out this one - I have it on DVD but couldn't find a preview anywhere on the internets:
http://www.johnthompsonbukkake.com/preview/covers/bigfront/16705.jpg
http://www.johnthompsonbukkake.com/preview/covers/bigback/16705.jpg
Her name is Anna, and it's a title from 2003. She gets absolutely destroyed by Pony's enormous meat, for hours on end in several different scenes. Highly recommended...

What are you talking about man. I just found John Thompsons website and the trailer for this movie and still images. Nowhere did I see Anna with White Pony. Looks to me like she only does nude poses and one scene with an average cocked guy. Dont get our hopes up for no reason, C-Mon MAN!

norma1250

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does have the ggg video where their in prison outfits gangbanging this girl??? Or know what movie it is???

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
What are you talking about man. I just found John Thompsons website and the trailer for this movie and still images. Nowhere did I see Anna with White Pony. Looks to me like she only does nude poses and one scene with an average cocked guy. Dont get our hopes up for no reason, C-Mon MAN!
Really?
A few screengrabs I made a few moments ago from John Thompson's Sperma Titten featuring Anna & Pony..

Attachments

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been wanting to find more of this guy's work. Awesome thread!

If I had what he was working with, I would not cover my face. Very impressive.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know White Pony is a regular in the GGG/John Thompson stuff, but does anyone know the name (label etc) of the fetish (leather, latex etc) stuff he also seems to be a regular in?