white precum?

BrazilianDude18: This may be a silly worry of mine, but I noticed something different and would like to know if that is actually supposed to be happening. While jerking for a long time, normally a transparent liquid comes out from my dick(I found out a few years ago that this is what you call precum).However, the last 2 or 3 times I jerked for a long time(around 15 minutes), the liquid was coming a little white. I'm sure I haven't already reached an orgasm because I didn't have the great feelin nor the penis became flacid and I could continue to jerk. I thought it could be some remaining of the cum of a previously wank(I did it the day before), but then why this hasn't ever happened before?Or maybe the precum becomes white as you grow and becomes(don't know a synoninm(?)for become or spell synoninm!) more sexually developed... Could any of this be the answer? Or it might be something else I couldn't figure?... I'm anxiously expecting for your replies!

Cityboy: What I think is happening is that after jerking for 15 minutes like you said, you get some air inside. Then you get little tiny air bubbles mixed in with the precum because of all the agitation and that makes it look a bit white. I've had this happen before and I don't think there's anything to be concerned about. It does not get white as you get older by the way.

tomarctus: There is probably already some semen in your pre-cum. When I squeeze hard on certain muscles in the crotch area while jacking off, pushing hard, I can actually get cum to spill out of my cock. That happens when you are my age and older, I think. It's really kind of fun to do that, too.

In my opinion you have nothing to worry about. If it does continue to worry you, you should go to your doctor and be examined.

tripod2004: No problem. I've written about producing excess pre-cum. I get absolutely soaking when aroused. After a while it becomes creamy as it is exposed to air. So don't worry. Over producing the stuff is a far greater worry.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I believe there is the liklihood that semen IS showing up in "pre-cum" from time to time.

This is perfectly normal.

I'm reminded of much earlier in life when we were taught in (VERY limited!) sex-ed in high school that guys needed to be very careful in having sex. Girls could get pregnant from "pre-emisison" fluids before an ejaculation even occurs. "Don't always trust merely pulling out before climaxing!" in other words.

The notion of some "air bubbles" (noted earlier) could have some merit as well.

Main thing here is I see nothing to be alarmed about with what's being described. All should be well.

ORCABOMBER: I seem to get all kinds, white, bubbly, clear... I think it's perfectly natural.