white spots at the penis?

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met a boy who had white spots at his penis..like I found at the pic I found on the net. As I feard I can be infected and don't know what that is, I used a condom. Does anybody know what that is and what I can reccomend him to get rid of it?
Thanks, Dominik

Attachments

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW, you have a beautiful cock.

Ok, the white spots. First of all, you used a condom. Very good, keep up the good work. Did your mouth/ass/dick come in contact with these white spots? If so, go see a doctor. It dosen't look serious, but see a doctor anyhow.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no, I didn't get in contact with it..I just wanted to find out if someone knows what it is and how I can help.

BTW, you have a beautiful cock.

Ok, the white spots. First of all, you used a condom. Very good, keep up the good work. Did your mouth/ass/dick come in contact with these white spots? If so, go see a doctor. It dosen't look serious, but see a doctor anyhow.

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
I could not see the white spots on the pic (nice cock btw) but it sounds a lot like it could be HPV - aka genital warts. HPV has been on the news alot recently b/c it can cause cervical cancer and there is a new shot to help prevent HPV in women. There is no cure for HPV. Not that I am saying that is what it is, but that would be my guess. I would go see a doctor and see what they have to say.
Hope all is well!

goodboygonebad98@yahoo.com

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, they had been at the ridge of the gla(n)d. But it didn't looked nice. No chance to tell him how to get them away?

if the "spots" are on the ridge of the glad...they are called pearly penis papuals (sp) they are completely natural especialy seen on guys that are uncut!!!

prep

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if the "spots" are on the ridge of the glad...they are called pearly penis papuals (sp) they are completely natural especialy seen on guys that are uncut!!!

prep

I have had similar papules on the very outside edge of my ear.
Different, I know, but still a little harmless skin tag that is not disease based or dangerous.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Yes they are called pearly penile papules and are normal and harmless. I have them, and yes I'm uncut. But I've met cut guys that had them too, though not as pronounced. If you get back together with your friend please don't say anything that might give him an inferiority complex about his dick, even an off the cuff comment. They are normal but most guys who do have them would just assume not have them. Papule removal is very painful and I'm not so sure that its really worth the money and time and care involved to rid them.
If they gross you out, just find someone else...move on. Hopefully you are more intelligent and caring of a person that can overlook it. There's more to a person thanhis dick.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they're on the shaft, it could be sebaceous (sp?) glands, which basically prevent the penis from, drying out.

Some are bigger and more prominent than others, I know at least I can see them on mine (though faintly)