White spots on glans...reddish foreskin..HELP!!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Help me people.. has any of you white patches on the glans or discoulored areas on glans and/or inner foreskin? I have this 1 cm oval shaped pale flat patch on my glans near the pee-hole... and my foreskin is always reddish...
they do have doctors in italy, don't they bottie?? you should go see one!!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go to the Dr. already! It could be something as minor as a freakin' case of jock itch, to something as severe as an STI. Either way the sooner you get in, the sooner you can be treated, and the better for you and any partners you may have. Have you always has this or is it just recent? Has it progressed? ...

Dammit, just go see a Dr. already!

Let us know what they say.

here are a few possibillities:

Spots on the penis

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Go to the Dr. already! It could be something as minor as a freakin' case of jock itch, to something as severe as an STI. Either way the sooner you get in, the sooner you can be treated, and the better for you and any partners you may have. Have you always has this or is it just recent? Has it progressed? ...

Dammit, just go see a Dr. already!

Let us know what they say.

here are a few possibillities:

Spots on the penis

Thank you very much boy..the link above made me to relax a bit... I know very weel what leucoplachia means... I studied medicine for a period then stopped... theese white flat spots could me nothing or a early stage of a more serious condition... of course I have to go see a Dr. even if in Italy we haven't this good services and we are always a bit embarassed

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
very important thing I forgot to say before... I have this spots since I was still a virgin.. 5 years before I was still virgin and only sex acticity was jerking off..yes HEAVY jerking off and maybe a poor hygiene could have brought to this... I know you can't see those signs in my pics because it will need a close up...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, foreskin with a reddish tint is totally normal, and so can colourations on the glans. You won't know, though, until you speak to a doctor.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Emphasis mine)
Thank you very much boy..the link above made me to relax a bit... I know very weel what leucoplachia means... I studied medicine for a period then stopped... theese white flat spots could me nothing or a early stage of a more serious condition... of course I have to go see a Dr. even if in Italy we haven't this good services and we are always a bit embarassed

very important thing I forgot to say before... I have this spots since I was still a virgin.. 5 years before I was still virgin and only sex acticity was jerking off..yes HEAVY jerking off and maybe a poor hygiene could have brought to this... I know you can't see those signs in my pics because it will need a close up...

Ok B. So if you have had them for this long, I wouldn't fret too much. Go tot the Dr. to get an expert opinion. I would be more worried if the appearance had changed dramatically over time (and really worried if it happened rapidly).

The reddish color is perfectly normal. I have that myself. I was worried, too, and...went to the DOCTOR!!! Lol She said it was within the range of natural penile permutation. Unless it was recently developed and itching, I wouldn't sweat it. That said, if it has just started, you will want to see a physician ASAP. You didn't mention any itchiness, burning, cracking, etc. Let the Doc have any pertinent info even if you think it's trivial). It helps to write these things down BEFORE you go in so you don't forget (which may happen if you have anxiety over seeing the Dr. in the first place.

Hope I have been of some help.

I will take your calling me "boy" as either a compliment, or just a natural idiom of your speech pattern. I am 34! LOL! :tongue: