White spots on glans...reddish foreskin..HELP!!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Oct 26, 2010.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Help me people.. has any of you white patches on the glans or discoulored areas on glans and/or inner foreskin? I have this 1 cm oval shaped pale flat patch on my glans near the pee-hole... and my foreskin is always reddish...

2. D_Clarice N Flaytable

I think u need to ask that question to a professional Dr. Not this website.

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    they do have doctors in italy, don't they bottie?? you should go see one!!

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

I have FEAR!!!!!!

5. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Keeping having fear and don't see a Doctor and you will greatest fear will surely come true!

6. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Go to the Dr. already! It could be something as minor as a freakin' case of jock itch, to something as severe as an STI. Either way the sooner you get in, the sooner you can be treated, and the better for you and any partners you may have. Have you always has this or is it just recent? Has it progressed? ...

Dammit, just go see a Dr. already!

Let us know what they say.

here are a few possibillities:

Spots on the penis

7. D_Crystallized Ginger

Thank you very much boy..the link above made me to relax a bit... I know very weel what leucoplachia means... I studied medicine for a period then stopped... theese white flat spots could me nothing or a early stage of a more serious condition... of course I have to go see a Dr. even if in Italy we haven't this good services and we are always a bit embarassed

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

very important thing I forgot to say before... I have this spots since I was still a virgin.. 5 years before I was still virgin and only sex acticity was jerking off..yes HEAVY jerking off and maybe a poor hygiene could have brought to this... I know you can't see those signs in my pics because it will need a close up...

9. erratic

Gold Member

Hey, foreskin with a reddish tint is totally normal, and so can colourations on the glans. You won't know, though, until you speak to a doctor.

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

11. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :pat:we are so getting drawn in!!! see bottie, if you just get away from all the freakin measuring and stupid cock math, folks will talk to you!! nice job!!!

12. D_Crystallized Ginger

this is a serious question tgirlsaregreat... many users gave me good answers luckly

13. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

(Emphasis mine)

Ok B. So if you have had them for this long, I wouldn't fret too much. Go tot the Dr. to get an expert opinion. I would be more worried if the appearance had changed dramatically over time (and really worried if it happened rapidly).

The reddish color is perfectly normal. I have that myself. I was worried, too, and...went to the DOCTOR!!! Lol She said it was within the range of natural penile permutation. Unless it was recently developed and itching, I wouldn't sweat it. That said, if it has just started, you will want to see a physician ASAP. You didn't mention any itchiness, burning, cracking, etc. Let the Doc have any pertinent info even if you think it's trivial). It helps to write these things down BEFORE you go in so you don't forget (which may happen if you have anxiety over seeing the Dr. in the first place.

Hope I have been of some help.

I will take your calling me "boy" as either a compliment, or just a natural idiom of your speech pattern. I am 34! LOL! :tongue:

14. mandoman

Gold Member

wise advice.

15. erratic

Gold Member

That looks totally normal to me. That being said, I think you should follow nicodemous' advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted