White supremacist outcome...

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Go to timestamp 1:40 as a brief example among many.

Tell me how we'd all be better off today had that man only picked up a stick and a rock instead and started trying to hit those white men with it. Tell me that footage wins hearts and minds when Fox news edits it down to 5 seconds of a black man attacking white men. Tell me how he's staying home and hiding.

That guy's brave as fuck and that type of non-violent resistance is what allows me to fucking exist and to be able to call you guys out for supporting violence.

So just let the White guys beat the shit out of you just because the sky is blue. Let them hang you, Let them tar and feather you or your loved ones alive. Let the cops sic their police dogs on you, let the fire department knock you over with their firehose. Just be non violent. And let the White guys burn crosses in your yard. Just be non violent and take those ass kickings because they will come around and change one day.

WRONG! It didn't work then and it's not working today. Fuck them. It's gonna be different today. My ancestors tried that passive shit and it didn't go that well. Did It? I don't approve of everything the Antifas do, but I'm gonna give them a pass on this one. What's great is I see more Whites protesting these Nazi bitches than anyone. That's what I call fucking Awesome!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So just let the White guys beat the shit out of you just because the sky is blue. Let them hang you, Let them tar and feather you or your loved ones alive. Let the cops sic their police dogs on you, let the fire department knock you over with their firehose. Just be non violent. And let the White guys burn crosses in your yard. Just be non violent and take those ass kickings because they will come around and change one day.

Um.... what rally were you watching?

WRONG! It didn't work then

And what history books are you reading, for that matter?

Reactions: malakos

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no reason on earth to have concern for a Nazi, they will turn you to soap after they at done using you.

True. But they do have an unalienable right to express their political opinions without fear of reprisal from the government. I remember being confused about why the Klan was allowed to march and do whatever it is that those fuckers do. The answer was confusing and unpalatable.

But--like any bitter pill one has to swallow to stay healthy--their freedom to march and rally is the same freedom that good people exercise when they oppose those pricks.

As much as I hate 'em, and I have family lore of what would these days be considered an act of domestic terrorism targeting Klansman (two words: dyno mite), I'm glad that they are allowed to display the rebel flag, and the Nazi swastika, and whatever else they do. And I hope they are always allowed to do so.

Just as we like to impel ourselves into action with words like, 'First they came for him, and you didn't care, then they came for you," etc. etc., the same goes for the First Amendment rights of those who are the most repugnant.

Reactions: BULLDOG00

True. But they do have an unalienable right to express their political opinions without fear of reprisal from the government. I remember being confused about why the Klan was allowed to march and do whatever it is that those fuckers do. The answer was confusing and unpalatable.

But--like any bitter pill one has to swallow to stay healthy--their freedom to march and rally is the same freedom that good people exercise when they oppose those pricks.

As much as I hate 'em, and I have family lore of what would these days be considered an act of domestic terrorism targeting Klansman (two words: dyno mite), I'm glad that they are allowed to display the rebel flag, and the Nazi swastika, and whatever else they do. And I hope they are always allowed to do so.

Just as we like to impel ourselves into action with words like, 'First they came for him, and you didn't care, then they came for you," etc. etc., the same goes for the First Amendment rights of those who are the most repugnant.

The guys who fought in the and battles are nearly all gone now. I don't think they died or fought for the democratic rights of Nazis. Perhaps I'm wrong?

Reactions: deleted15807

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have no problem with anyone exercising their first amendment rights. Even Nazi's. They should not be surprised when decent people refuse to be bullied.

swimmerboynj

Sexy Member
Media
"It should be the object of all to avoid controversy, to allay passion, give full scope to reason and to every kindly feeling. By doing this and encouraging our citizens to engage in the duties of life with all their heart and mind, with a determination not to be turned aside by thoughts of the past and fears of the future, our country will not only be restored in material prosperity, but will be advanced in science, in virtue and in religion."

D

deleted15807

True. But they do have an unalienable right to express their political opinions without fear of reprisal from the government.

Hate has now been elevated to simply a "political opinion" now? Got it.

upload_2017-8-19_2-51-38.png

upload_2017-8-19_2-53-1.png

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guys who fought in the and battles are nearly all gone now. I don't think they died or fought for the democratic rights of Nazis. Perhaps I'm wrong?

I guess it depends on which guys you're talking about. In the U.S., the vets' opinions (so far as I'm aware), tend toward the sentiment that the Nazis are rotten but they have a right to express themselves. Maybe the sentiment is somewhat different among Australian vets.

Reactions: malakos

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate has now been elevated to simply a "political opinion" now? Got it.

View attachment 802820

View attachment 802821

Wut?

Those were laws, not speech, and they were stricken down via the civil rights act.

The anti-free speech fervor in here is ridiculous.

Maybe you should start your own rally to repeal the first amendment. Call it the Foam at the Mouth rally or something. It'll be fantastic.

D

deleted15807

That's a misdirection.
How would you prefer to constrain people's right to express themselves?
'
Not a misdirection rather a direction. U.S. law has for decades recognized a category of speech – incitement to imminent violence – that is unlawful because of its potential to catalyze crime. That speech while difficult to pin down it's not difficult at all to look back historically and see how hate speech inevitably lead to 'calls for action' to address the target and these 'calls to action' are always illegal or immoral.

I don't have the right to yell 'fire' in a crowded movie theater. Nor do I have the right to say 'I have a bomb' on an airplane. The intent there is to cause harm. And you can hear that intent laced all through the alt-right.

Even if hate speech doesn’t amount to a hate crime, Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch and others have hypothesized that one may lead to the other.

The Rise of Hate Crimes Can Be Tied Directly to Hateful Speech

It's easy if you are not the target of hate speech to academically debate the ideas and concepts of free speech. You don't have to walk down the street wondering who is going to take the latest call to "Take Our Country Back" a little too literally if you are a minority that has "taken" too much from "our country".

BULLDOG00

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
REPORT: White Supremacist Leader in Charlottesville Jason Kessler Was Obama Supporter – Occupy Protester

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/

It's hard to say what's going on with some of these people.

Here's the guy who was in the video @Industrialsize was showing to argue that the KKK was packing heat.

Is he genuinely terrified and crying? Is he trolling, trying to bait people into calling his phone number with threats so he can report them to the FBI? Beats the shit out of me. They're all a bunch of weirdos.

Reactions: BIGBULL29