White Supremacists for Obama?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mind boggling. I just discovered this article and was in shock reading it and fascinated by how people reason in accordance with their own interests.

The one white supremacist who is against Obama reminds me of 1Bigg1. Interesting.

Enjoy and try not to let your jaw hit the ground:

Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama - Esquire

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I was wondering when the white supremacists would find a target in Obama.

Now that the economy is declining and people are put out of work, someone will rally behind hatred.

Sad, but it will fester a bit more.

1B1GG1 is a right wing crank whose thought and responses are all geared up to various knee jerk responses. The mannerisms are getting boring, as is his preferred hard to read type stye.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting views.

the one thing i noticed among them all, is that they all hate me (Jews)

bizarrely, i read an article today about the JEws being responsible for the forcible removable and destruction of the Plains Indians (namely the Sioux and Cheyenne)...the hypothesis was that Grant surrounded himself with Jewish advisers, who were beholden to the Rothschilds in Europe, and when gold was discovered in the Black Hills(1874), obviously, the Rothschilds (read: jews) determined that the only way to get it was to get rid of the Sioux. Interesting...except of course that is does not mention that the government was intent on pushing the Sioux out of the way at the least for 30 years before hand.

of course, they did not mention that the railroads wanted to build through the territory...but i suppose that was not mentioned because the jews did not own the railroads.

supremacists are intensely weird people.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
supremacists are intensely weird people.

Yes, that would seem to be an understatement.

BTW, Flashy, if I remember correctly, you seemed a bit critical of Obama because you were concerned with how he would deal with Israel and the issues there. How do you feel now with his choice of Chief of Staff?

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woah....!!!!!!!11

I just read that article. I had to make sure I didn't take any mushrooms. It actually featured white supremacists saying things like " I prefer the negro " or " I can respect that negro " and my favorite " he's intelligent ".

Hahaha wow. What's going on here. Is up about to be down?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that would seem to be an understatement.

BTW, Flashy, if I remember correctly, you seemed a bit critical of Obama because you were concerned with how he would deal with Israel and the issues there. How do you feel now with his choice of Chief of Staff?

well, just because one selects a jew as chief of staff does not mean everything will be peachy keen-if you know what i mean :smile:

what concerns me most is the doublespeak, to AIPAC (emanuel went with him to that speech)

"Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."

and then the very next day there was a bit o a uturn...he left himself some wiggle room, but told AIPAC exactly what they wanted to hear.

But i will wait to see what he does before judging him.

As for Rahm Emanuel, well, when Israel is your middle name you should be pretty pre-disposed to supporting the country you are named after if for nothing else than not to appear self-contradictory by default :smile:

Considering it was he who choreographed the Rabin-Arafat Handshake that sealed Oslo on the HWite HOuse Lawn, i am not really to optimistic about how is views towards Israel will take shape, especially since he was a member of the Clinton team, who i feel did some things that put Israel very much at risk with regards to its dealings with Arafat and the PLO/PA

So far Emanuel is not someone that i have a problem with, but alot of what occurs will obviously have to do with who Obama appoints as Secretary of State. Chief of Staff, is a very powerful position, but so is State, and most times, The State Department has its own way of doing things, that can cause tension on a staff.

Frankly, IMO, there are more pressing issues then the Israeli/Palestinian problem.

Like the economy, IRaq, Afghanistan, then Iran

i seriously doubt the peace process will move forward very much at all with the current situation in Gaza with Hamas and the leadership split.

it is a mess, as usual. I doubt Obama will be able to solve it any more than anyone else was, and it is not the most pressing issue on america's mind (IMO).

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
White Supremacists for Obama?
Mind boggling.
Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama - Esquire

That wasn't mind boggling as they obviously aren't for Obama. In printing their views Esquire gave them the opportunity to parrot anti-Obama propaganda which appealed to their ilk. I'm sure they "pulled the lever" for McCain.
Currently some hysterical bigots stunned by Obama's election victory are still making ridiculous claims about Obama and his yet to happen presidency.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Woah....!!!!!!!11

I just read that article. I had to make sure I didn't take any mushrooms. It actually featured white supremacists saying things like " I prefer the negro " or " I can respect that negro " and my favorite " he's intelligent ".

Hahaha wow. What's going on here. Is up about to be down?

Uh, the KKK and other groups are trying to sound neutral, even if the overt message is "death". I find this neutral message in the NAMBALA, and other odd ball groups, who are cloaking the direct language they used for subtle smooth "it wouldn't hurt anyone" message...