White top men

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How rude of me for leaving you guys a video.... Here's what folks think of the video.

"Nice to see a black dude getting his ass pummeled for a change. HOT"

"WOW That top just killed me without fucking me :) i wont to be fucked like that too Is Igor Russian guy ? I think so he is cause he looks a like . Love it"

"Igor loves the Brothers and we love Igor. "

http://www.dudevu.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e41c1b52f6705ec69e0f&page=1&viewtype=&category=

Who got more visuls that an appel app?

xoxo

Blkbro

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I remember once I had a big white guy put me over his knee and spank my ass with his bare hand...HUGE TURN-ON!! The things he said while doing it drove me wild. I had to take my spanking like a good boy before he would even let me suck his fat cock. He was commanding and dominant, without being loud and forceful. With him it wasn't about simply "making" me do what he wanted, it was about making me do it "willingly" without force. I love that. He was such an "ass" man, absolutely no interest in the size of my cock or getting me off, but all focused on my backside, like a true TOP. He truly understood that my ass is where my pleasure resides.

Reactions: deleted31606

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I will never understand the "you don't look black" thing. LOL! Is there a uniform look for all blacks to look like. And I wonder do folks every say "You don't look white." LOL.

Just saying. But back to on topic. This is interesting thread because alot of folks say things "Once you go black you don't go back." But what about us Black guys who have tired other races, don't you guys have motto as well?

:wink:

"White is right"?