Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, I've been a long time observer and finally figured I would contribute.

I was looking around at Boxing Day sales and found some underwear and socks for dirt cheap. There were some white boxer briefs and briefs on for cheap, so I figured "what the hell" and bought them. I don't normally wear or buy briefs, and I didn't have any white underwear, but they were cheap so I didn't mind.

I was wondering to myself why I didn't have any white underwear in my collection at that point, but I realized that I wouldn't typically wear it in everyday life. I usually wear black or grey. I wanted to know if other guys have a preference for white underwear. So I ask: do you guys buy white underwear on purpose? Why?

And for the ladies, what are your opinions of a guy who buys or wears white underwear? Is it something you like, or is it frowned upon?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
White briefs were what I wore as a kid and I guess in some ways, it's ingrained in my head that white is super clean. I will only wear white briefs if they look new and are super bright white. Otherwise I'm sporting a colored brief.

I will make sure to wear white briefs under white linen pants and other light colored gear or white shorts. Just as I make a point to wear white t-shirts underneath my white dress shirts.

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I own 3 white pairs of boxer briefs.
I don't like to wear them too often, because no matter how hard I try they always get dirty SOMEHOW. Some of it is unexplicable too, for example one pair has this blackish stain on the back just below the waistline....

D

deleted627832

I have all colors...But, my wife likes the white.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome Awankerguy!

I grew up wearing white briefs, as did every other young guy back in the day. Now I usually wear boxers; most of of them are stripes and plaids. I have briefs and boxerbriefs that I wear on rare occasions; all of them are colors. I've always liked to see fit guys wearing FTL or Hanes white briefs. They are the basic mens underwear for guys who aren't trying to be pretentious. There is a certain "boy next door" mystique about cheap white briefs. I feel very sexy when I wear them by themselves and check myself out in the mirror. This summer I bought multi-pack of basic Hanes white briefs on a Back-To-School Sale specifically to wear around the house on weekends as loungewear. It's fun to do all your Saturday chores wearing only white briefs and a t shirt. Otherwise, I never wear stark white underwear, and rarely wear briefs. Plaid and striped boxers are my default.

D_Wahine_Weenie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love white briefs! Regardless of the colors there may still be stains.
Love to show and have fun on cam via Skype, Yahoo, MSN and soon AIM.

PM me so were can cam and voice together for fun.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I have always worn white briefs, usually cheap FOTL; they do get dingy over time, and they do get stained in a couple places, but oh well.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The majority of my huge collection of undies are white, but I don't come from a country with such a strong association with white briefs/tightie whities with childhood. I just think white undies look nice, I suppose maybe 30% of the rest of undies are black and the rest assorted colours and patterns.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I usually prefer colored underwear just because I think it's more fun to look at, but I recently bought a set of the AussieBum MyDay trunks, which are all white except for the waistband. Since they're my current favorites, I've been wearing more white. Like some of the other guys here, I find that white undies end up with stains a lot easier though, so it'll be interesting to see how these last.

S

SirConcis

White looks clean and also, the outline of your equipment is more visible than darker colours.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like white briefs and there are soooo many styles to choose from (especially online). My favs are Bruno Banani "Magic" in the Tanga (brief) style which are ribbed cotton. HOM makes a killer white brief and boxer brief where the "U" shaped fly pulls down when you need to take a leak. Amazing invention, that is. It's called the HO1, I think.
The ones I absolutely HATE are the Fruit of the Loom type which I wore as a kid.

YumYumCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are fine as long as they are kept in pristine condition.... make sure there are no stains on them... then they dont look as sexy as they do in the advertising pictures!!!!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wear Calvin Klein low rise white briefs at work or white compression boxer briefs under my shorts at the gym to keep my junk from bouncing around, but when I'm home or not working - it's boxers.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
most of my underwear are white briefs and boxer briefs. i have some colored ones too but prefer the white because you can wash them in hot water. i use a little non-chlorine bleach or oxi-clean to keep them nice and white :smile:

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just bought two three packs yesterday, one is CK white briefs and the other is Tommy white briefs, both are so hot and fresh, I love white briefs!

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Wear mostly white briefs but have some colored ones to throw in the mix