White woman compared to Black woman

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For all you guys who have had sex with ladys of both races which have you found to be the tightest and which have you found to be the deepest and which have had the most difficulty taking you and which had the least? Lastly who of thoes were the hotest and had had the most orgasms and did it matter to you?

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Makes NO difference whatsoever.
I have had them all, just about every race known and on a couple drunken crazy nights I think I met an alien once or twice.

Seriously, race has 0-zerO to do with anything so absurd as to think one is tighter than the other.

90% of them all whimper and groan and wiggle when it goes in.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For all you guys who have had sex with ladys of both races which have you found to be the tightest and which have you found to be the deepest and which have had the most difficulty taking you and which had the least? Lastly who of thoes were the hotest and had had the most orgasms and did it matter to you?

Are you serious? What a ignorant question................

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tight pussy and deep pussy have nothing to do with race. that various from person to person. i've fucked women of many different races and ethnicities

but i will say i've had the best sexual experiences with black and latina women.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've laid every ethnic group but Asian and agree that there's no racial difference among women. Damn, I just now realized that I've never experienced an Asian girl! Gonna have to rectify that shortcoming at my first opportunity.

Are you serious? What a ignorant question................

Ignorance is a perfectly good justification for asking a question.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Tightest etc... no difference, why would there be? Women are women all the world over.

I've only experienced Afro-Caribbean black females but they've all seemed very sexually oriented, more so than the average white British female. Don't think race has anything to do with it, more like background culture. Caribbean people seem more easy-going and naturally fun-loving than us Brits, in general!

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ignorance is a perfectly good justification for asking a question.
True however I didn't say he was ignorant, the question was ignorant. His not possesing the knowedge to know that race has nothing to do with vagina size and asking everyone else their opinion based on personal experience is not he same. It is inherently obvious he is ignorant on the subject.

sub006

1st Like
Media
In my limited sample, I have found black women are noisier (grunts, squeals, moans) during sex. I don't need the extra stimulation but it could be a big turn-on for some guys,