"White" women Overseas

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pichulon,

I think some of what you are seeing in young black women is a cultural pressure To be loyal to the race. Since women are the keeper of the culture this is more pronounced I think because of the ugly history between black women and white men ( i.e. Slavery)andafterwards some black women may be rather sensitive to being exploited.Others having been rejected by men of their own race for whatever reason may be more open or prefer interaction with white men. I am physically attracted to a variety of physical types. But the cultural pressure can be tough.

Naughty

pichulon said:
My experience with inter racial relations here in the US is that, when we are talking about Asian women in the states, those born here are very friendly and easy to get to know. Out of those that were bron here, some remain living in enclaves , and, are very closed minded. The same I can say about middle eastern women. I met some iranian women, that are gorgeous, but these women seemed to limited in their socialization . They limit themselves to iranian people only, in the romantic enviroment.Same can be said of asian woman born overseas, it is very difficult to get to know them. I met beautifull korean and japanese women, but, never made any inroads . Off course, I am not the last word in this matters. Another white guy might had have better luck. We are humans.
African people from Africa are very friendly and it is easy to get to know them. Years ago I went out with a Morrocan girl, she was beautifull, and gorgeous. Very tall for a woman ( 6 ft). She went back and I never saw her again.
With black american women, I never had any success. I have met older black american women ( away from my sexual age area ) and they seem to be very happy and easy to get along with. The kind you would meet at bank lines, stores, nice people.
But, when it is a young attractive black woman, trying to get close is almost imposible. I think young attractive black women stay away from other races. I do not know if it is a defensive mechanism, or an open dislike or distrust for other races. Exceptions to the rule exist , off course.
I think the media has exploited the black male white female situation, I wonder why, I think it is done in the same fashion all business is done. Create controversy, and you will create a line of business.
I wonder why that aspect is exploited , while, you very seldom see anything about a black woman and a white man.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aloofman said:
One could just as easily ask why black women are so reluctant to date men who aren't black.

Well I can only generalise with regard to my own experience which is largely in opposition to that.

naughty said:
.....I am physically attracted to a variety of physical types. But the cultural pressure can be tough....

I am the same and I usually spit in eye of cultural (read racial) 'pressure' when it comes to relationships. Why so many people who are attracted to one another allow ethnicity (over which they have no control) to come between them is a source of endless frustration and confusion to me.

That said, balancing a mutual desire for each other physically and emotionally with respect for each others true cultural traditions and heritage can sometimes feel like a tightrope walk over a fiery pit.:rolleyes:

Won Hung Gai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an Asian male born and raised in the United States. The reason for sexual tourism and ultimately sexual Empirialism is economic not sexual or cultural. Asian people all over the world have to bend over for the white man in many ways. Asian men are castrated by the western media.

I spent time in Asia before I was married. I ran across quite a few western women who where experiencing the phenomenon discussed here. I found that these women responded to my American comfort level, confidence and language. All the exotic Orientalism without the language barrier. To make a long story...thick. I was extreemly lucky in Asia. Some Asian women have complained about my size. I am told that I am large for an Asian guy. I believe Asian men suffer from horrible, demeaning sexual stereotype. It's commonly assumed that Asian men have small ones. But I think it's mostly Asian women who perpetuate this stereotype because of how they prostitute themselves and their culture to the west. Well, check out my picture gallery! I guess I'm just lucky. Got good genes. Or I got corn fed and milk fed along with lots of steroid laden USDA BEEF because I'm just kinda big all over compaired to many Asian guys I guess. I am now married to a white woman. She's a size queen. A happy one.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it! LOL!

Fight the powers that be, baby! I am thrilled that you found the woman for you and are living happily back here at home in the US of A.

Won Hung Gai said:
I am an Asian male born and raised in the United States. The reason for sexual tourism and ultimately sexual Empirialism is economic not sexual or cultural. Asian people all over the world have to bend over for the white man in many ways. Asian men are castrated by the western media.

I spent time in Asia before I was married. I ran across quite a few western women who where experiencing the phenomenon discussed here. I found that these women responded to my American comfort level, confidence and language. All the exotic Orientalism without the language barrier. To make a long story...thick. I was extreemly lucky in Asia. Some Asian women have complained about my size. I am told that I am large for an Asian guy. I believe Asian men suffer from horrible, demeaning sexual stereotype. It's commonly assumed that Asian men have small ones. But I think it's mostly Asian women who perpetuate this stereotype because of how they prostitute themselves and their culture to the west. Well, check out my picture gallery! I guess I'm just lucky. Got good genes. Or I got corn fed and milk fed along with lots of steroid laden USDA BEEF because I'm just kinda big all over compaired to many Asian guys I guess. I am now married to a white woman. She's a size queen. A happy one.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
As a well-hung marxist I am disgusted by both sides of the story: the white career woman has no business in that capitalist tyrannic hell-hole called Singapore. And the white man must stop commodifying Asian women.

If a white woman wants a capitalist career, that is if she wants to help screw up the planet and slaughter countless people, then she must stop b!tching about a lack of romance. She's a total wh0re anyways (all capitalists are fundamentally prostitutes).

The white capitalist terrorist expat is obviously the global enemy number one, and he will be defeated (all signs are there that his world is collapsing anyways). I suggest we ask as many HIV-positive Asian girls to infect those monsters. It would be an entirely legitimate revolutionary tactic.

The white capitalist wh0re in the article should better spend some time on liberating Singapore from tyranny, instead of moaning about bourgeois relationships.

Yours,
johnschlong, well-hung marxist-leninist

PS: revolutionary girls happen to be sexier than their capitalist counterparts - a well established and widely recognized fact. So maybe bourgeois b!tch Sandy should switch sides if she really wants some d!ck. Marxists fvkk for fun too, you know.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
johnschlong said:
As a well-hung marxist I am disgusted by both sides of the story: the white career woman has no business in that capitalist tyrannic hell-hole called Singapore. And the white man must stop commodifying Asian women.

If a white woman wants a capitalist career, that is if she wants to help screw up the planet and slaughter countless people, then she must stop b!tching about a lack of romance. She's a total wh0re anyways (all capitalists are fundamentally prostitutes).

Yours,
johnschlong, well-hung marxist-leninist

Enough of the simplistic social theory and reaction... Either you are well over 50 and educated in Marxist theory during the '60s or you were educated by someone fitting that description. At least if you are going to offer social theory from this context, speak from a more relevant post-Colonial perspective. The application of Marxism is a deviation from the core topic.

From my numerous travels to both Western Europe and Asia, I have observed:

* White women are secretly fetishized by men of color - notably India and China. There's an attraction to White women as well as a repulsion for fear of betraying one's culture. ---> On some level, it's hard to be attracted to someone who doesn't look like one's mother or sister without a sense of guilt.

* It is true... White men exploit their "godlike" status in China, Korea, and Japan in particular. Men who would never receive the time of day in the USA or in Western Europe are well received in Asia. It's not necessarily a compliment, however. Many Asia women, I find, are attracted to White men because they are perceived as being wealthier and less socially inhibited. The young Asian girls look towards the White man as a source of income to fund their carefree ways, and a larger (White) cock is a fringe benefit. Heck, I'm African-American, and even I have had Asian girls make advances simply because I was "Western", exotic, and simply different from their mainstream.

* Also, there ARE asian men out there who are hung. You just tend to find them in Asian communities that happen to have more meat in their diets.

* I have also found that the Chinese and Indians, in particular, have a strong underlying, (post-)colonial mindset of self-loathing. Primarily from misperception, they attach more value to Western culture than their own and therefore inappropriately glorify White men in particular.

* Regardless of race, I've noticed that in the truly international crossraod cities - "Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Bombay, London, Paris, NY, LA" etc - there is an expatriate mindset to behave in ways outside of the norm of one's native land. I support experimentation and exchange and openness as long as it's not done from a sense of fetichism and cultural exploitation.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I was raised by post-colonialist Gayatri Spivakist, Bhabha-esque loser academics. Then I grew up, understood that postmodernist bubbles are more bourgeois than the biggest babette in town, and I re-read Marx and Lenin, to find that they're entirely absolutely totally correct.
Sorry, derridism and politically correct pseudo-social babble is really passé. That was the 1990s. We're fkking 2006 you know. Ugo Chavez, Lula, Kirchner, Morales, Royal, and Prachanda are in power. And more to come.

So get a bit of a clue, will ya.
Derrida died in 2004. His theories died in 1990. Same for Deleuze and all the others. There's no need for you to revive them, unless you like playing with the deadest corpses in social theory.

In short, enough of the capitalist and postmodernist nonsense, we're back.

"Sandy" in the article remains a hypocritical b!tch.
And the white man commodifies Asian women.

There's nothing more to it. Don't turn this into some deconstructionist crap.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HotBulge said:
... Men who would never receive the time of day in the USA or in Western Europe are well received in Asia. It's not necessarily a compliment, however..

A healthy sense of Asian self-respect can be seen in countries like Singapore and Thailand. The hot gay men there dont go for whites simply because they are white. Many of the hottest guys are almost exclusively into other local men.

And yes, the notion that asian men have small dicks is a myth.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Yes, and only bored, disaffected bourgeious become Marxist. Put down the Cliff notes to social theory... I think we can focus on the topic without the extraneous mangled and superficial social theory.

*Commodification works both ways: the "White" man commodifies Asian women and Asian women commodify "White" men. Relationships based on a fetish are mutual use and abuse. I've observed this several times on the streets and nightclubs of Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo: there's nothing more pathetic than seeing a White-Asian couple where the two individuals can barely communicate with each other.

*As for Sandy, she has a right to voice her frustrations over a legitimate social phenomenon. From her perspective, her "White" male counterparts are focused more on fetishism than on being attracted to character. Regardless of one's interracial attraction, there is something suspect about not acknowledging the beauty of one's own kind.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are four people’s attitudes and behaviour in this mix. The non-local, the local, the non-local’s opposite sex and the local’s opposite sex. The situation can be placed in any location.

Sandy, as the non-local’s opposite sex, is in my view a pathetic figure. She is saying “Hey what is going on here? No one is kissing my ass here, and the guys to whom I wouldn’t give a second look back home, are being treated like sex gods, but I am the sex goddess.” Well Boo Hoo – get over it and stop making judgments about the motivations of other people.

The non local – well I am often in this position. Whilst I am not an expat, I have spent many years travelling around the world and a lot in SEA in the last ten years. Sure there are non-local assholes with imperialist attitudes who treat people like shit – but then there are those who do not and I hope that I am one of them. But consider that there are many people who make a choice to move from where they come – maybe because they feel different and feel they do not belong. I am not one of these people, so I always consider myself a foreigner in other people’s countries. I am so fricking white that I am virtually translucent, and whilst you might box me as a Wasp, my four grand parents represent all of the nations that have created my country and where I live that is still an issue to some. My partner in my country is a different race, but I consider her a local.

The local – well maybe they find the non-locals attractive and exotic, maybe some show them a tenderness and consideration that they do not get from the local opposite sex. Maybe some enjoy the sex/lovemaking more for whatever reason. Maybe some are looking to get away and put up with assholes as a result. Maybe some are supporting large families who otherwise would be living in abject poverty. So don’t fucking judge people – we have to get along in this world together.

The local opposite sex – “You’re fucking our women/men – ug!” Welcome to the cave. No one owns anyone.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am finally getting married on Sunday(I have to before my belly gets any bigger)and my fiance's grandparents from India are here,and they can't stand me!:mad: They have a negative view of me because I got pregnant before the wedding,and it seems like they blame me for the whole situation,even though this all could have been prevented if he had worn a condom,I'm still the guilty party,I think it's because I'm white(sorry for the rant but I am really stressed out):mad:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I am finally getting married on Sunday(I have to before my belly gets any bigger)and my fiance's grandparents from India are here,and they can't stand me!:mad: They have a negative view of me because I got pregnant before the wedding,and it seems like they blame me for the whole situation,even though this all could have been prevented if he had worn a condom,I'm still the guilty party,I think it's because I'm white(sorry for the rant but I am really stressed out):mad:

No - it's because he's the son - and the sun doth shine...........

I have a similar relationship to you Honey - you just have to know that your fiance also considers them from a different time and place - then it doesn't matter what they think - but in their culture they feel they have the right to impose their values etc etc on the family.

Of course it is easier for me because I have the penis - and the sun doth shine...................

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honey_Grrrl83 said:

I'm sorry you had to deal with this, and as said, they are from a very different time, place, and culture. But remember one thing, when it gets to you---at some point they will go BACK to India, far enough away to be pretty much out of your life. Anything is bearable, as long as it isn't forever. Hang in there, sweet lady!!:smile:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
Sandy, as the non-local’s opposite sex, is in my view a pathetic figure. She is saying “Hey what is going on here? No one is kissing my ass here, and the guys to whom I wouldn’t give a second look back home, are being treated like sex gods, but I am the sex goddess.”
Exactly, she's hypocritical, because on the one hand she goes all the way when it comes to her capitalist career - she walks over dead bodies, she's a hardcore corporate b!tch. But then on the other hand she wants romance and relationships. She should understand that if she wants to live in the mental and emotional desert of the expat world, that she has to bear the consequences of that choice.

It's typical bourgeois hypocrisy, a well-known phenomenon: on the one hand consciously supporting a capitalist system that destroys all social relationships (as an expat in that tyrannic hellhole called Singapore she's a bright example of this terror), but on the other hand trying to put a new layer of artificial sociality on top of those destroyed relationships. It doesn't work like that. It's fake.

She wants to be a corporate prostitute, then she should not be surprised that she doesn't find any love. It's her own choice.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay,I got married this afternoon:biggrin1: I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of my shoulders,his grandparents are traditional all the way,but thankfully they are leaving Monday evening:smile: I still have a lot to learn about my husband's culture

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats Sweetie!

I am so happy for you.I know you feel a lot better now that you are married and know that they will be faaaaaaar away! Im sorry you had to deal with that. Have a great honeymoon.

Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Okay,I got married this afternoon:biggrin1: I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of my shoulders,his grandparents are traditional all the way,but thankfully they are leaving Monday evening:smile: I still have a lot to learn about my husband's culture

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:

My best wishes and my most genuine congratulations.
Thanks for sharing such an event with us, I can only show my appreciation offering you my very best wishes.
About your in laws, do not worry, they are going back, it is about you and your loved one.
I hope your loved one advocates for you , I am sure he did.

I will have a small prayer in your name, B4 going to bed. I seldom pray, this is the perfect occasion, I will ask those who care for me on the other side to keep an eye for you.:smile:

D_Dick_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronty said:
As someone who knows the spg syndrome, my reply to "Sandy"in the article is thank goodness for asian girls, since all too many white girls (in the socio-cultural scenario depicted in that article)carry themselves like precious princesses whilst being trashy dogs in reality.

he nailed it, you can end the thread now

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Pichulon,

I think some of what you are seeing in young black women is a cultural pressure To be loyal to the race. Since women are the keeper of the culture this is more pronounced I think because of the ugly history between black women and white men ( i.e. Slavery)andafterwards some black women may be rather sensitive to being exploited.Others having been rejected by men of their own race for whatever reason may be more open or prefer interaction with white men. I am physically attracted to a variety of physical types. But the cultural pressure can be tough.

Naughty

i understand everything your saying naughty i once dated a white lady about 5 yrs ago. now things seems different to me. i could never get a hello from fems. of my race when walking in the mall, grocery, or in passing. It seem fustrating. Especially when i had my uniform on i still didnt get the hello's from AA females like i wanted. The other races always spoke clearly. Even now its the same. Most of our woman have their ideal mest up on what they want in a man.(most not all)