White women travel to Jamaica for sex?!?!?!

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why!! lol
Apparently it's true!

RENT a RASTA / a film by J. Michael Seyfert / Jamaica documentary, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Rastafari, Ras Tafari, HAILE SELASSIE, Marcus Garvey, Leonard Percival Howell

YouTube - Rent-A-Rasta

YouTube - White women PAY for sex with black men now...

an sample:
PRLog (Press Release) – Sex tourism, a product of slavery, is not new to the Caribbean. Three flights are due into Montego Bay, one from Toronto, one from Fort Lauderdale, the other from London. Every year over 80,000 middle-aged women flock to Jamaica in search of the 'big bamboo.' They are not necessarily into long-term relationships, but many return regularly to their island boy who sport Rastafarian-style dreadlocks, bringing money and gifts like jewelry and designer sneakers, a practice called "rent a rasta."

Apparently it happens in Africa too (but it's mainly European women)!!
European Women Head to Africa for Sex - Black Voices Blogs

What do you think about this?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah this has been going on for a long time, with lots of older ladies from England and Australia and the USA etc.

steelman

Just Browsing
Media
My wife and I went down 2 years ago. The last night we were there she flirted with some of the staff. While dancing she noticed something and could not believe it was all him. We talked and long story short, wound up back in our room with him. After a shower he presented with an absolutely huge thick piece and my wife had a ball with him. It IS true, mon.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jamaica is a horrible country.

How many times have you been there or are your opinions based on news stories? If bad things happening is the only requisite for being a horrible country, then the UK is a horrible country as well. As is the US, Canada, EVERY country is horrible if what you're saying is true. Of course I'm assuming that you've been there recently and explored the country without bias, recognizing BOTH the beauty and the ugliness. If it's as awful as you say, you might want to warn the large groups of people who flock their for vacations from their own "horrible countries."

Marleyisalegend HATES thoughtless, unsupported blanket statements.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so this must behow aids and other sex diseases are being spread all over the world, thank alot cracker women.
It's not just white women, it's white men as well.

...and the award for least logic in one post goes to......
Actually I have Jamaican friends and the above post is spot on. Obviously not every Jamaican male is a gigolo for white tourists but there are enough that do for the spread of STD's to not be unheard of; especially in the late 1970's and early 1980's.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not just white women, it's white men as well.

Actually I have Jamaican friends and the above post is spot on. Obviously not every Jamaican male is a gigolo for white tourists but there are enough that do for the spread of STD's to not be unheard of; especially in the late 1970's and early 1980's.

You misread his post. It's TRUE that people in Jamaica perpetuate the spread of STD's, it's NOT true that this explains the entire phenomenon.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least now we know what to say when feminists call men pigs for paying for sex.. :tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahh, my bad. The poor grammar and syntax confused me.

It's not your fault, the English language itself is inconsistent and full of contradictions. In the hands of someone who barely knows how to follow proper structure, it's like a 2 year old driving an army tank.

GoldCoaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah this has been going on for a long time, with lots of older ladies from England and Australia and the USA etc.

The UK, yes, but not Australia. Female sex-tourism is, typically, a UK issue as they have the proximity and the buying power. You might get the odd one or two Australians or New Zealanders but it most certainly hasn't been going on for a long time due to the extreme cost of flights and the weakness of our dollar.

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow @ some of the responses in this thread..... i see some of you letting your true colors show :rolleyes: