whither Young and Hung?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Mr._dB, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

So "Young and Hung" is a picture forum now? What happened to threads about the trials and tribulations of growing up with a big cock?

2. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's the "look at me" generation.

3. xxncxx

xxncxx New Member

I pretty much joined because I thought this particular forum might be helpful at some point, and I've also noticed that the forum has pretty much turned into a "HEY LOOK AT MY NEW PICS" forum unfortunately.

4. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

I honestly feel like I've lost some of my intelligence when I enter that forum. There is little, to no actual discussion.

5. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

I know that we are all concerned about young guys that are under the age of 18 joining this group, but I wish that when I was young that I had a place to ask questions about being hung. Afterall, they need the advice not some old guy, like me. I already went through all that.

6. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

Incase you haven't noticed, the whole board has gone to a "Look at Me" forum. It's no longer a support group rather it's a "let's call out the new guy" group.
    I've been reading here since I was 16 and this place has literally gone to shit. You use to be able to come here and get decent advice on just about any subject dealing with the issues of having a large penis. Now if you have a question you get called out as being a liar because you didn't post a picture of your cock to prove that you're the size you say you are. There's very little "support" here anymore and I feel it's because we've lost some of our more senior members that actually wanted to help the younger guys that have legitimate issues related to having a large penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted