Whitney Houston Dead at 48

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is truly sad. As I was coming up as a young adult she had her first hits and we were almost the same age. It's truly tragic what happened to that beauty. Her voice was magic and she could do no wrong before she met Bobby. Such a shame and a real crime that she's gone now. I hope all her demons are gone now! I just wish that more people had kicked her ass in real life. It's hard to do that to an addict but...I dunno I just wish......

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RIP! This is so shocking and sad. She was so talented. I always had hope that she would somehow get her life together and make a comeback.

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with mediatakeout (its an urban gossip rag) but they're speculating it was a suicide based on a story they ran a few days ago showing what appeared to be signs of cutting and blood on her body.

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/1329009293fd937e3e9f.jpg

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/1329009115ff43c48f1b.jpg

The Sun (UK / News Corp.) picked up on that the other day as it happens

Whit's the matter with Houston? | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This just breaks my heart... I remember Time magazine had a quote that was something like 'if a voice is an instrument, then Whitney Houston's is a stratevarius'... So true. Rest in Peace Whitney

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That is very sad news, and I feel very sorry for the daughter Whitney leaves behind, but I am still heart broken about those two boys who were killed by their family...that has been the most tragic and senseless news I have heard in a long time.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it's sad. But we all probably know what's happened here. I wonder what doctor will be charged in this sad affair.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
One of my favorite performers. Saw her open for Jeffrey Osborne when her first album dropped. We all knew a star was born. Now that star has ascended to the cosmos for all time.

Thanks For All The Good Memories
Whitney Houston
You Earned Your Peace​

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She had a great instrument, the way she used it wasn't always to my taste but I know I'm in the minority and it doesn't alter the fact that she was hugely talented and, more importantly, a human being - someone's mother, daughter, friend. A very sad loss indeed.

S

superbot

It is,of course,always sad when someone only in their forties dies before their time.However,I can't understand people saying how shocked they are.
Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson are just two further recent examples of famous singers unravelling (over many years) before our eyes!! How is it,therefore, that with all these sentiments that are expressed by millions of people at their respective awful lives and deaths,that this cycle of drugs and death still goes on??
The number of people in the entertainment industry dying these shabby deaths,seems disproportionally high compared to the rest of society and the more famous you get the worse it seems,why the correlation? There must be a solution (or maybe not) or maybe the record companies need to do more.Or could be something as easy as knowing when to get off the merry-go round of fame before it flings you off when you least expect it??!! Regretably Whitney won't be the last...

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited: