Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by black_hung, Apr 2, 2006.

1. black_hung

black_hung Member

What advice would you give Whitney Houston? She had it all beauty, wealth, and an amazing voice. She seems to want to destroy herself with drugs. I don't believe that Bobby Brown is the cause of all her problems, as she obviously enjoys getting high. Let's face it, he doesn't help. It's a shame as she is a talented lady.
    Does any one know if Bobby is hung, because that's the only reason I can think of why Whitney continues to stay with him. Or he must be great in the sack. I find him fucking disgusting, wouldn't go neat that.

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

She's an addict. For me, hitting my own bottom was what did it. With as much money as she has, it's more difficult. Her addiction has affected her voice and she looks worn and skeletal on stage. Short of getting locked up (you never know, it could happen) or getting her children taken away from her, a family intervention may be a good idea. Friends in the business have tried to get Natalie Cole to do a 12-step call on her but Natalie has repeatedly said "she's not ready". She will have a hard time listening to someone she feels is beneath her. If it makes you feel any better, I feel she's close to either hitting her bottom or worse.

I used to work in treatment, celebs are very, very difficult. I'm a longtime fan of hers. It breaks my heart to see her waste her amazing talent like this.

Keep faith and say a prayer for her. She's a hell of a woman.

3. B_cricketsliar

B_cricketsliar New Member

Black Hung, it's probably more than Bobby endowment- which I don't have concrete info on. Whitney seems to sincerely love him, and if you've ever been with someone who everybody else thought was wrong for you, or dragging you down- you know REASON and LOGIC pretty much go out the window.

4. windtalkerways

Gold Member

I'm just curious if he was the one that
    introduced her to drugs in the first place?

5. dong20

Gold Member

Slightly off topic but I do believe you can love someone without necessarily liking them. I mean I assume Eva loved Adolf and he must must fit the bill as being wrong for anyone...so go figure.

Back on topic, yes it's a terrible shame, she was (is?) beautiful and talented. She is also an adult, and ultimately whatever the circumstances one makes ones choices...harsh? probably, true? without a doubt..Bobby's size?..who knows (or cares). That's not a moral judgement merely a personal opinion.

6. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

thats crazy bc i was watching bodyguard on TV like 2 days ago, and was actually kinda sad that she got into drugs man. Whitney had the most amazing voice i have ever heard, and it is a shame that she got involved with drugs the way she did man, i sure wish she could get help and away from bobby bc we all know he strung her out on that stuff.

Godbless

Ben

7. tke912

tke912 Member

I'm not sure about Bobby being hung but I've heard that Whitney packin huge!

8. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    This also goes out to Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Mick Hucknall, the Crazy Frog and many others....

Don't make any more records.

Please.

Just for me...

9. Freeboy

Freeboy New Member

Albums:
    Everyone thinks that Bobby introduced her to drugs, but I truly believe she was on them before she met him. Whitney has always had some rough qualities about her, but Clive Davis glossed them over with her 80s "ballad queen" image. You never knew how ghetto she was until got with Bobby and stepped away from that initial image.

As with any addiction, it's sad to see Whitney out there like that. I truly pray for her recovery and restored state of mind. It's got to be hard for her. I think one day she may come through it all, but she won't be the same Whitney we know. At that time, she may have a much more powerful message for everyone ... you know, using her story as an example.

10. RoccoBD

RoccoBD Active Member

Albums:
    No she was into drugs way before she meet up with Bobby, she was just able to keep it under control. Now loving a man like him would make you start to do drugs more to help you deal with all the problems that he has taken her thru. I am sure that they do drugs together.

I hope that Natalie Cole can help her out. I know that she had hit rock bottom, but she was able to turn her life back around.

11. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I adore Whitney. And I think Sorcerer hit it. She's an addict plain and simple.

Remember Whitney's "every woman"... the talent, the looks, the attitude? Whitney we miss you.

12. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cover of the National Inq. this week. They are concerned with the crack pipe on the counter of her sink...I'm just concerned with the thilth on the counter. The picture is so over the top...

13. Atia

Atia New Member

No one can help Whitney until she admits she has a problem. As to Bobby he must be great in bed.....

14. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Okay an associate of mine knows the lead singer of Blaque (Sharmari or something) and he went to her and Ronnie Devoe's wedding a couple weeks back and said that Whitney and Bobby was tripping hard on that powda powda.

I of course was insanely jealous.

15. hunGreek

hunGreek Member

why is this thread here and not in "et cetera et cetera"? does whitney have a cock? if yes, someone please provide pics of her "celebrity endowement":cool:

16. B_cricketsliar

B_cricketsliar New Member

Whitney IS an ICON. Whatever Whitney does, Whenever Whitney does it, will engender massive amounts of talks Where Ever there are legions of her fans. You are absolutely right Hungreek, Miss Whitney does not have a cock, but that bitch has moved through life with one set of swinging balls.

peace be with you

17. black_hung

black_hung Member

I did ask if Bobbby Brown has a big cock so this does belong in the celebrity endownments. Does it matter where it was posted?
    Back to Whitney. According to earlier posts Natalie Cole has said that Whitney "is not ready" for treatment. I'm sorry for my ignorance, but how low does she have to go "to be ready"?

18. D_Elijah_MorganWood

The key is willingness. If someone is unwilling, the only way (usually) to get them to treatment is an invervention. Remember, you aren't dealing with a rational person. Whitney is sick. In her mind, it's still a "party". Her delusional system is working overtime. Celebs are difficult because their whole network of handlers enable them. Natalie Cole made that remark quite a while back. Maybe Whitney is almost ready.

I think there's still a hell of a woman in there. I wouldn't count her out yet. It's her pride that keeps her where she is. It may kill her. Time will tell.

19. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

I agree with everthing you said. God gave her on of the finest voices in the world. And it does not matter what song I hear of hers it breaks my heart. Having 10+ years of clean under my belt I understand how hard it is to stop using. I remember the first time I saw her sing it was amazing. There was no show just Whitney and a michrophone. AMAZING!
    Charlie Sheen is a lucky man to have a father who cared enough to go that far to help his son. Martin Sheen did an amazing thing!

20. D_Elijah_MorganWood

In voice class we watched the infamous "I Will Always Love You" from The Bodyguard for educational purposes. My professor rarely mentioned any pop singers. I was horrified to see a vid of her with Usher from (about a year ago?) not only looking skeletal, but she seemed to have lost 3/4 of an octave and vocal quality as well. I literally cried. My bf couldn't believe I was crying over that but she was given such a gift...

If she cleans up, she may recover most of her voice. I lost a full octave from snorting coke, smoking crystal and cigarettes. I'm proud to say I'm stronger than ever and can almost hit the notes I did before. It took me 2 years of hard work to get my voice back.

Draft saved Draft deleted