Whitney Houston

Contonilia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Black & Hung: I congratulate you on your article,it touched my soul. Don`t know about the `hung` bit,but I can tell you that Whitney will never be the Whitney we use to know,with that angelic face,back from church fresh attitude. A lot of it has to do with Bobby,I believe he is fairly well hung,but what he has over Whitney is `control` Bobby has always been into hard drugs,and having `influenced` a wife who has given you kids into addiction,there is nowhere else left for her to go but down. My heart goes out to her as her sell by date is fast approaching,but one thing for sure,memories of her in her prime-`I will always love you`days, will remain a classic for a long long time.

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is very sad what has happened to Whitney. Nowadays, I keep expecting a piece about her in the obits. I don't think the size of Bobby's manhood has anything to do with her staying with him.

At the time of her wedding my gay mates believed it was a marriage of convenience to squash those rumours about her and her female bestfriend. Might it be possible that Whitney has an unfulfilled side of her that she can't face and blots out or tries to with all these drugs? Her serious church background would make facing something like this very very difficult.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, let's set the record straight on the amount of time Whitney has been abusing the powders....

I live in the UK, and when I was 18 I met a girl called Maz, and we became great friends. When I used to hang at her house she used to get calls from her cousin Deirdra, and after I would always get the lowdown on some celeb gossip. Deirdra lives and works in LA and still works in the Music Industry in PR and promotion there, and back in the late 80's and early 90's was very close to Whitney, they used to hang out a lot as mates, party, chill etc. Maz told me that Deirdra was always telling her that Whitney was big time into her coke...she said that she told Deirdra that she really needed it, it helped her cope with the constant publicity, the stage fright...she believed that it even helped her sing better.

At the time I was somewhat cynical, after all I had never met Deirdra, and it just seemed kind of unbelievable for a young impressionable man that someone as talented as Whitney, and as beautiful, would choose to abuse a known highly addictive and damaging substance.

I lost touch with Maz for 6 years, and only last year we hooked up again and started off from where we left off....of course in the last years it has slowly dawned on the world that Whitney is seriously ill, terribly addicted....of course Maz now says..'I TOLD you so'.

(Nowadays I get lots of gossip on Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss and Mariah Carey).

Personally, I feel really sad for Whitney, it seems such a waste of such a talented and gifted woman, but also, I feel some anger, someone with so much to give in terms of wealth and talent...what she could do do make some changes for the underprivileged in the world...I mean that woman has a voice that could truly reach the world, in many ways...

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I'd ask her if she imagines how much she made me dream with her songs. I'd tell her about the heartbet her music gave me.

How about the soundtrack she has been for hundreds of couples? "I will always love you" is one of the most beautiful love songs of all the times.

You are a symbol of love and romance for a whole generation, Whitney, don't destroy yourself, and find your savior. Everybody has one, all you have to do is to find it and to cling on it. Might it be music?

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
black_hung said:
What advice would you give Whitney Houston? She had it all beauty, wealth, and an amazing voice. She seems to want to destroy herself with drugs. I don't believe that Bobby Brown is the cause of all her problems, as she obviously enjoys getting high. Let's face it, he doesn't help. It's a shame as she is a talented lady.
Does any one know if Bobby is hung, because that's the only reason I can think of why Whitney continues to stay with him. Or he must be great in the sack. I find him fucking disgusting, wouldn't go neat that.

Bobbie Brown's penis IS her crack pipe:rolleyes:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Not turning this to a religious thread. But she needs strength from the Lord. She also has to be willing to want to get help. Has Whitney ever been on Oprah? I forget. I just have a feeling with the divorce and stuff going on. I can picture a big dramatic interview on an Oprah show. I know she did that evening interview on Dateline or whatever it was. Years ago. Well any way. There are many singers we lost to drug addiction. There are also many who have over com them and are going strong. For instance Etta James had major drug addictions. She is now almost 70 and going strong.