Whizzing in the car

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by oacliffbuddy, Oct 26, 2010.

1. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

Anyone ever have to whiz while being confined in the car on the road?

I was on the freeway one day driving on the outskirts of Austin, TX on my way north. I was beginning to contemplate pulling off to make a pit stop when suddenly the traffic came to a complete stand still due to an accident ahead. I mean, full stop and no exits. I think I was there for an hour and couldn't get out to relieve the pressure as there was no where to be discreet.

I finally had to rummage around and found a discarded McD's cup I had previous tossed behind the seat. I was in a 4wd pickup sitting next to a big wheel trailer so I was able to drop trou and fill the cup.

Not sure what I would have done had that cup not been there!:eek:

2. D_Andy Cornholer

D_Andy Cornholer Account Disabled

Albums:
    Ive had to do that before lol

3. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in a car with 3 friends (2 male, 1 female) and we were driving through Germany on the way to Switzerland. It was the middle of a sunny afternoon on a country road and we had to stop behind a 4x4 at some temporary traffic lights. As we pulled up, the driver of the car in front just got out and took a leak on the grass verge, in full view of everyone (although he did have his back to us)! My mate's wife was quite shocked.

#3 arthurdent, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  4. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

Oh yes. Got caught short on a coach trip without a toilet. I had an empty pop bottle. If you've tried it, as you'll know you've got to make sure the eye of the monster is dead in line with the opening before releasing. On another trip south in a car with friends on a night out we pulled over into a layby to pee. The amount of toots from people passing was numerous. My friends blamed me for the horn tooting with my "cock of the north" on full show!!

5. canon

canon Active Member

Got caught at a train crossing and was in bad need to pee. I was in so much pain that relieved myself into a garbage bag that was in the backseat.

6. D_Philochris Backway

relieved myself into a garbage bag
    good grief did it leak?

can't remember any bad episodes like that where I have been creative- but I can remember being in pain often enough. At the age now where I have learnt to recognise the point of no return where if i don't do SOMETHING I will piss myself.

Stories I hear I get the impression public pissing is very common in Europe and no one turns a hair. So long as you face away lol. You see all those pics of VERY public urinals which are just a small cavity a guy steps into and drops it out- his back is in full view and everyone knows what he is doing and no-one gives a damn.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my buddy and I used to drive back from college on Fridays in his convertible. we would put a case of bottled Bud in the back seat, drink beer and if we had to go we just took an empty and filled it up. this was many, many years ago. we never got pulled over and if we would have, we'd get a ticket for speeding before busted for drinking

8. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

Two occasions come to mind. One, my buddy and I were traveling in the south, and I had to go. Fortunately had a fruit drink bottle with a wide mouth. But I had to stop/hold it and empty the bottle out the window, refill and repeat. (Rental car. Piss on the side. Didn't care.)
    The other was on a small chartered jet. Had a three hour flight, and no rest room. Asked the pilot what he did. He said have a drink of something with a cap on it, then piss in the bottle. He said he has to do it all the time. "What do you think this curtain's for?"

9. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I have had some urinary problems.... at time I have to pee and it hurts if I don't. I always travel with a large plastic drink container to pee in. When I travel overseas I carry a special jar to pee in at night... sometimes the WCs are down the hall.
    I have thought of putting a special hose through the car floor to use,,, but never have... lol.

10. bluepony

bluepony Member

I always try to keep a sports drink bottle (wide mouth) under my seat. It has come in handy a few times. sometimes the drive home is too long to hold out. Also have used it so I wouldn't arrive at a meeting having to piss. Just wish my dick was longer so i had more hose to fish out!

11. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i drink a lot of water so there's always at least one empty bottle in the car...but i've been known to just stop the car, open the door & let fly, not really caring to hide...i've been lucky to have not been caught by the cops so far...

12. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done that a few times on long road trips (e.g., back and forth to college or grad school). As others have said, it's much easier if you do it into somthing like a McDonald's drink cup. Have done it into a soda bottle as a passenger, and you have to be careful to line your peehole up just right!

(Also did it in my office once. Was on a long conference call, had finished a venti Starbucks latte, it just wasn't the right time to excuse myself for a minute, and my office door was closed. So, I pulled my cock out and peed in the Starbucks cup while I was on the phone and put the lid on it. I put it on the top of my bookcase and actually forgot about it until the next day.)

13. D_Philochris Backway

Onya David a man after my own heart. Cracking up laughing over leaving it on the bookcase for a day. Could have paralysed the cleaners had they looked lol
    Love the dick pic also- married man here who has fascination with big dicks- think many married men have a fascination with big dicks but only a percentage will admit to it lol.

14. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

I keep an apple juice bottle under the seat for such emergencies. If I forget to empty it and somebody finds it, the contents look a bit like apple juice!

Peeing in a bottle in the car would be easier if I had a dick as long as some of you guys.

15. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

LOL! I've done that before too. I was on a LONG conference call and unable to walk away. I had already consumed 3/4 of my usual big 32oz mug of morning coffee and was getting increasingly uncomfortable as the call went on. The pain and squirming was getting to be a bit much. In desperation I finally just grabbed the mug, whipped it out while still on the call and refilled it just to stop hurting.

I still use that mug every morning! :wink:

16. outdoorsguy23

outdoorsguy23 Member

I have used a pop bottle many times to pee while in traffic or along the road. I used a cup once but found it more difficult because you couldnt secure a lid on it.

One time when I was driving across Utah, I saw a guy pulled over on the side of the road in the ditch pants open taking a piss like no one was around.

17. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

I have done that a number of times on long trips. I keep one of those wide mouth juice bottles for such occasions. I notice several others have discovered those.

18. gobigold

gobigold Active Member

This is pretty much SOP in much of Europe. I drive between Amsterdam and Frankfurt fairly often and the road is lined with small places to pull over every little bit, no facilities, just a pull out. More often than not, you'll see a car pulled up with the guy peeing in the bushes - or right out in the open. Even where there are true rest stops with facilities you'll see guys lined up outside their cars peeing when the restroom is literally a few feet away.

I was once pulled up in a sort of scenic overlook France and a guy parked next to me, whipped it out and peed ON MY CAR while I was sitting in it.

19. sillvert

sillvert Member

Now I know, why I live in the middle of Gods Country. I can just pull my truck over, take a leak and no one will see me for miles. If they do, they just wave.

20. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I have done this in Italy and Greece...because the rest stops have big parking lots that you have to lock your car and dodge traffic, and the rest rooms are disgusting urine-soaked hell holes. I'd much rather piss into grass on the side of the road and be done with it.

About the bottles...true story. A guy I know was driving solo through Georgia trying to make good time on his way to Birmingham. He was drinking lots of bottled tea for caffeine to help his stay awake. In the USA, pissing on the side of the road is not an option on the interstate, if the highway patrol catches you, you will get called on it. So he grabbed one of his used glass bottles with the wide mouth, stuck his wang in and filled it up with piss as he was driving, and then rolled his window down to throw it into the center median of the highway. The wind caught the bottle and deflected it back in to his truck, and soaked him in his own piss. He almost wrecked his truck as he tried to avoid the urine shower...but the road had little traffic.

Lesson learned: If you piss into a bottle don't pollute by throwing it outside (and if you do, put the cap back on it)!

Draft saved Draft deleted