Whizzing in the car

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a looong after-season football team bus trip MANY years ago.

Because the main way to pass the time was to drink beer, a funnel was set up, with plastic hose attached passing through an opening at the side of the door.

Very convenient - when you needed to piss, stand up, grab the funnel and let it rip - just had to be careful of passing cars and in towns!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not done by myself, but deffo something my dad did, when he was doing deliveries in his truck.

Many a part of the British motorway network, you will find discarded bottles of yellowish liquid discarded on the hard shoulder.

Recommend that if you find any of these discarded bottles, NOT to drink the contents :biggrin1:

Reactions: HoneyGirl1

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About the bottles...true story. A guy I know was driving solo through Georgia trying to make good time on his way to Birmingham. He was drinking lots of bottled tea for caffeine to help his stay awake. In the USA, pissing on the side of the road is not an option on the interstate, if the highway patrol catches you, you will get called on it. So he grabbed one of his used glass bottles with the wide mouth, stuck his wang in and filled it up with piss as he was driving, and then rolled his window down to throw it into the center median of the highway. The wind caught the bottle and deflected it back in to his truck, and soaked him in his own piss. He almost wrecked his truck as he tried to avoid the urine shower...but the road had little traffic.

Lesson learned: If you piss into a bottle don't pollute by throwing it outside (and if you do, put the cap back on it)!

My job regularly requires long commutes and I am frequently stuck on freeways with not many places to get off for peeing. So I do exactly what you describe: I have iced tea bottles. The openings are big enough for me to get a portion of my head in to so I can get a steady stream without too much leakage. Of course this also requires keeping a towel in the car to cover myself so it is not so obvious, when inching along in traffic, what I am doing. And under no circumstance should anyone throw garbage out the window! Watering plants when you get to your destination is always a good option!

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was once pulled up in a sort of scenic overlook France and a guy parked next to me, whipped it out and peed ON MY CAR while I was sitting in it.

If some guy whipped it out and peed on my car while I was sitting in it that would be the last piss that dude ever took because I would get the tire iron out of the trunk and kill the SOB with it.

_E_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, this is why I keep a couple empty vitamin water or gatorade bottles in my truck. I do this frequently.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't recall ever having to do this in a car/truck. But then I live out in the boondocks where bumper to bumper gridlock just isn't an issue and on cross country jaunts there's always ample opportunity to pull over and take a leak in the bushes. But I always kept a wide mouth jar in my airplane for that purpose as you normally can't just "pull over" for a piss break when flying cross country.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep an apple juice bottle under the seat for such emergencies. It has a screw cap and a large enough mouth to accommodate my modest equipment, and if it's seen after being used, the contents resemble apple juice!

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not done by myself, but deffo something my dad did, when he was doing deliveries in his truck.

Many a part of the British motorway network, you will find discarded bottles of yellowish liquid discarded on the hard shoulder.

Recommend that if you find any of these discarded bottles, NOT to drink the contents :biggrin1:

Very common here in the states.
Gatorade, powerade bottles... touch? Nay nay!!
Truckers refer to these as " truck bombs".

Bonus info: NEVER step in any puddle or stream of liquid anywhere in a truck stop.... ever.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just had the situation happen to me. stuck in traffic after drinking too many iced teas. over turned semi had the highway shut down and was stuck in traffic for over an hour.
Lucky had an empty water bottle with a wide mouth......felt so good to take care of business.

billybollocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Driving 1000's miles a year around the UK network, there are plenty of toilets/service stations etc. This should never be an issue here, but alas, traffic congestion, is the issue. A journey that for instance may take 1 hour, 50 miles or so can some days take 3 hours plus depending on traffic and any accidents that have slowed the route down. ( most days )
The interesting thing is, you see Coke, Sprite, Lemonade plastic bottles etc, full of a yellow liquid, laying at the sides of the road. Guess I kind of know what it contains. lol.
( being fair, I only ever see 1 or 2 year around the motorway network )

I always leave an empty water bottle in the car, and not just any brand...flimsy ones are a pain to use and they crackle as the car heats or cools. There's a very sturdy brand, Le Bleu, here in NC, and they hold a good 20 oz. Yes, aim is important, but my soft 3-incher is plenty to place the head about 1/16" away from the opening to allow air to escape. I carry it up to the apt. and dump and flush it, seal the cap and replace in car.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
A friend of mine was on a trip on the Georgia Interstate system. He had to pee and used a bottle that he had in the truck. He did not throw the bottle out. He continued on his merry way and several miles down the road he was stopped by the state patrol. The officer stopped him due to reports of him playing with himself and was masturbating in public. He told him all he did was piss in a bottle because of a kidney problem. He showed him the bottle as proof. The officer let him go with a warning. Next time he will go to jail.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had to do it on I-5 in California when they had traffic stopped for over an hour and it was backed up for miles. Pissed in an empty Pepsi bottle, it was tricky with bucket seats even with my big dick :mad: