thsst1

Experimental Member
Media
This is the closest to an original version of the photo floating on the web that I could find. It’s probably a copy of the only photo of this great beauty, and nobody will know who it is, but if you know; please share a name/info.

Not sure about the watermark on this pic “u/perv_…” but photoshopped versions of this photo have appeared; with a much larger package in low quality.

He might have one of the most beautiful cock, and ball packages I’ve ever seen; especially because it looks uncut! Also with sparse chest hair like that, I , I can’t contain the pleasure this one photo brings.

I need more please, help.

Attachments

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn that's hot. Long lean physique, big gangly cock and a set of low hangers like I've never seen. Perfect young hairy chest too. A man's man!
This is the closest to an original version of the photo floating on the web that I could find. It’s probably a copy of the only photo of this great beauty, and nobody will know who it is, but if you know; please share a name/info.

Not sure about the watermark on this pic “u/perv_…” but photoshopped versions of this photo have appeared; with a much larger package in low quality.

He might have one of the most beautiful cock, and ball packages I’ve ever seen; especially because it looks uncut! Also with sparse chest hair like that, I , I can’t contain the pleasure this one photo brings.

I need more please, help.