who all knows?

prepstudinsc: A couple of my guy friends know, since I've jacked off with them before. A few other people have hinted at it, so I'm not sure how they know, except that it might be from seeing me naked in the lockerroom or from word of mouth, because we all know how that goes! ;D
A couple of my ex-girlfriends know, too, since they've experienced it first hand. I'm not one to sleep around, so there's not multitudes of people who know personally how big it is. People have seen my pics before, but that's a whole different story.....

rainfletcher: Very few people on purpose, most of my ex girlfriends.

By accident, probably more people than I know. As has been well documented, word gets around very quickly. So, I'm sure there's quite a few people who have heard through the grapevine, a few strangers in bathrooms, that type of thing, people on the street who notice....

For example, a woman in Starbuck's yesterday morning about dropped her coffee (it was early and I was free-balling in basketball shorts). I kind of smiled at her, she looked so flustered. And, all of the sudden, her nipples were PLAINLY visible...you could have poked an eye out with them, they looked so hard. So, I guess you could add her to the list...:)

gigantikok: People who can attach my penis to my face:

Ex-Girlfriends, one old "friend" (who ended up being an asshole and making fun of me for me), and my parents (embarrassingly enough).

People who have ONLY seen my penis:

All above plus many on LPSG, and thousands upon thousands of people across the internet.

lomejorhombre: The only people who know as in having seen it are different from those who know through second hand info.
My wife is the only one who has actually seen it in all its dimensions. My Dad saw it once when I was 14 and extremely sick and caried me to the shower because I could not walk or move.
Second hand wise everyone on here and my brother (who also is very well endowed and we had to talk about it, who by the way is the only other one besides me in our family like this out of eight boys.)
Given my occupation I think now a lot of people are guessing!?!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Due to the skinnydipping tradition in my family I guess just about every male family member has seen just about every male's family member.

Several of my friends have seen me in the sauna and shower at the community rec center, and then there's the casual nudity in my home, too.

Pecker

(I'm sorry if I offended you but the invitation did say 'Come as you are.')

aj2181: My family knows about my hungness and so do all of you. My girlfriend knows ...of course.

meathose10: It seems like everybody. It's astonishing how quickly size news travels. I haven't had that many sexual partners , really. Yet people (guys especially) make jokes about my big dick - guys who've never seen it! But then I'm not exactly shy and I'm a show-off to boot , so it doesn't surprise me. I like the reputation.

ORCABOMBER: Only one friend knows I come here, but I think she's lost the address! :(

People who know, erm, my parents, my brothers and one online-offline pal, and two other associates (I blame those f-ing pictures! ;D )

buddy43610: A couple of my guy friends know, since I've jacked off with them before.

buddy43610: oooppss, i was quoting prep and posted somehow. i was going to ask prep and anyone else, how it came to be that you jacked off with your friends. what age(s) were you? does it still go on? just a bi guy here that did it a couple of times as an adolesent, but always wanted to do it as a young adult, just too "affaid" to approach my friends about it. buddy

ThighSlapper: No one at work, but damn near EVERYbody else... There's a nicely shaded pic of me in our bathroom, and everyone asks who it is. No problems with me telling 'em.

Plus whenever people come over, I'm in boxer briefs.

dable_wi: Hmmm. A bunch of guys at my health club have seen me naked, but only the ones who are looking for sex actually say anything, e.g., "That's one helluva cock you got there," etc. The others just look, which, as long as they are in good shape, doesn't bother me.

I went skinny-dipping with a friend once when we were drunk and looking for a party on the beach that we didn't find. He was really impressed with my dick and kept talking about my size. We didn't really do anything, though, we just left it at that. I think he told some of our other friends, because every once in a while, a comment would slip out.

My family is very proper and would never make conversation regarding the size of any of the brothers, nephews, father, etc. They would consider it to be in very poor taste.

Other than that, only the people with whom I have been intimate (very few, by comparison).

niner: - couple ex girlfriends
- two of my best friends
- couple regulars at the gym who've seen me change