Who am I? Please help

dubai_dude2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate anal fuck so I am neither top nor bottom but I like to suck or get sucked by men. I also like watching dicks. Am I gay? If yes what kind and what I am called.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So your straight, but you think you got some bisexual signs, right?

Look, it does not matter if you like dicks, if you do, guess your not so extremely straight.
It means your a little bit gay, but not enough to be considered Bi. I got the same thing.

For me , a real proof for being bi or gay is love.... ever fall in love with a guy? That it was more than just sex? My case? NEVER. Girls? Many times!

So, don't get all worried that your gay, even if you are, it's nothing.
So chill out and be yourself, a straight guy that likes oral sex with a guy, no big deal!

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the West, whether you are gay, bi or straight is judged by most people on the gender of the people you are attracted to, regardless of what you do with them.

Is it the same in the Islamic world? Or is it only guys that receive anal are regarded as "homosexual"? I ask because I remember reports of a police raid on a gay party in Egypt some years ago, where all the guests were subjected to an anal examination by the police, and only those who were found to have semen there were actually arrested.

Last edited:
Media
I'm similar to the OP, I'm not into anal but enjoy the other things. Though I find myself more interested in guys than girls, I call myself bi. Straight people to me are people who wouldn't fool around with another guy. Bisexuals are people who enjoy sexual encounters with both genders, which you do, so technically you're bisexual. Gays or homosexuals enjoy sex with their own gender only, that's not you so you're not gay.

You're bi, I know people don't like labels but they're the ones who make things more complicated by creating all these shades of gray. Not every gay person has to like anal, not every bi person has to like it either. There are straight guys who like to fuck girls in the ass. Your sexual preferences have nothing to do with your label.

Its very simple, if you enjoy being with both you're bi.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I hate anal fuck so I am neither top nor bottom but I like to suck or get sucked by men. I also like watching dicks. Am I gay? If yes what kind and what I am called.

You may call yourself gay, not label yourself a top or bottom and decline anal sex dude. Find someone who also prefers oral sex and you'll be fine.