Who are hottest guys on That 70s Show?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i think all the boys from that 70's show are cute. i've seen wilmer however-you-spell-his-last-name in person at a studio taping and he's adorable. i also saw danny masterson at a cafe in hollywood and he isn't so bad either. they both look exactly like they do on television.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I go back and forth with all of them. One episode I could like Fez, and the next episode find him annoying. All four of them have qualities I like.
Question:
So, far I watched the first 3 seasons on dvd. And all of them have done underwear scenes, expect Hyde. Does Hyde ever strip to his undies in the show?

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Topher Grace is like the second hottest guy on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Nema sister

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Topher is completely meh when its comes to bulge and ass, his dick in my eyes is small as his bulge isnt very expressive and his ass......well as we can see its flat asf.... If have to say Ashton is 1st cause his dick is big from what ive seen, ass is decently juicy and he's gorgeous, then hyde in 2nd and fez in 3rd.

D

deleted1000652

Topher is completely meh when its comes to bulge and ass, his dick in my eyes is small as his bulge isnt very expressive and his ass......well as we can see its flat asf.... If have to say Ashton is 1st cause his dick is big from what ive seen, ass is decently juicy and he's gorgeous, then hyde in 2nd and fez in 3rd.
Not all big dicks have a bulge. Depends on the underwear.