Who do you think are more important - Men or Women

• Neither

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Men

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Women

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Men aren't needed. Women can have children using frozen sperm. If they can figure out how to only have female children men may one day become obsolete.
Nooo! Why the defeatism? We're good at lots of stuff, and women like us, even if they think we're a bit dorky and retarded. :wink:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men aren't needed. Women can have children using frozen sperm. If they can figure out how to only have female children men may one day become obsolete.

Ewww my life would be boring without men to pester:biggrin1: Don't sell either sex short we're all wonderful in our own ways!

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Neither.

I don't understand what this question has to do with feminism! The idea that either one is superior is an anti-feminist idea. It isn't a battle of the sexes, especially since there are as many men who are feminists as there are women who aren't.

I consider myself a feminist and I love men. There's no contradiction there. If you think there is, then you don't understand feminism.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think Feminism is accepted in modern society. Most people think its a bad word when its purpose really is to create better relationships between men and women. Why do you think that way?

The truth is, we're both equally important.

I agree!!!

The women responding in this thread are a prime example as to why they are superior. LOL!!! Alas, I marked "neither" in the poll because the world would be a boring place without both.

What? Are you talking about all three of us, or just one?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
of course women are more important, men are replaceable, just like batteries!

Based on this and many of your other posts, are you sure you're straight?? If you hate men as much as it seems, you're options are pretty limited :confused:

CFConor

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of pretty good arguments and comments have been made here, I tip my hat to galaxus, submissivegirl83, cyclistlarge, luka82, petite, vynilboy and joll for theirs, and I think its fair to say that women and men are equally important in modern society, and if one is slightly more so then i'd say women. I don't have pages upon pages of facts to throw about, but it seems pretty obvious to me that in today's society equality is a necessity, and to be sexist or discriminate in that way is wrong.

To Bigirishman I have to be a bit critical, the fact that he compares humans to deers and points out the whole 'alpha-male' aspect isn't very much pushing the point, because its not that simple in any way. Also, the fact that:

"Most scientific and technological advances have been made by men.
Majority of poletitions and world leaders are male. and people in power"

Is because men have considered women inferior for so long, and held them from any place of real power, one of the most disgraceful facts in human history in my opinion. Women have clearly shown themselves to be in no way less than any man, in fact in many cases more so.

And to freyasworld all I can say is I can't help what I am, and I know men have some some unspeakably atrocious things throughout history and you've the right to hold a grudge, but you don't see men here calling you an insensitive cow, do you? I don't think so. You just seem to get a joy out of crushing most other peoples' opinions on this thread, not just men's. You're probably going to quote this and demean it in some way, fine, but please take a bit more consideration to other peoples' thoughts next time. If you want to just find a place to insult men i'm sure you'll find plenty somewhere on the net. And please don't rub religion in my face. Jesus AND God were made in man's image, even though there is nothing to back that up. I don't want to get into a religious debate here but I just think you might want to choose your words a bit more carefully. Thanks.

Sometimes men don't appreciate the fact that they had mothers, who had to do a lot more than just give birth to you, but care for you and love you. We men should admire women for the hard work almost ALL of them do everyday for our sakes, instead of just taking them for granted. Many males (myself included) forget too often about how important the opposite sex is for humanity.

I'm not trying to put anyone down, I absolutely HATE demeaning other's opinions, but I do want to make a point. If you disagree, feel free to. Its an interesting subject to discuss. Thanks for reading, sorry for the unnecessarily long reply.

In short, I think both are equally important, but if I had to pick one, its women.

P.S freyasworld, some batteries are rechargeable. :lol:

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi CFConor, well I think I'm falling in love...

Seriously posting a thread titled Who are more important - Men or Women is not a thread that will get serious consideration and sensible discussion or debate!

I know some batteries are rechargable but there's only so many times they can be recharged before we have to bin them, we can extend their useful life by putting them in series or in-parallel!
Love & kisses

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Freyasworld needs to get dick slapped so she'll learn her place.

Where'd she get the idea she...as a woman...was aloud to run mouth?

What do you call that useless skin around the vagina? The woman. OH! ;)

CFConor

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi CFConor, well I think I'm falling in love...

Seriously posting a thread titled Who are more important - Men or Women is not a thread that will get serious consideration and sensible discussion or debate!

I know some batteries are rechargable but there's only so many times they can be recharged before we have to bin them, we can extend their useful life by putting them in series or in-parallel!
Love & kisses

True, I suppose it isn't... I'm just terrible at short replies!

And nice comeback on the batteries thing. :sleepy: