Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gays, or women?
Granted men are more obsessed (in general) with penises than women. And I have not researched this extensively, but it seems to me that women on this site seem to be more drawn to the extreme sizes of cocks on this site (making comments on and such). Yes, I know this is the "LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP". But gay men seem to be more appreciative and admiring of dicks of all varieties.

So, is this just because of a gender difference, or because the site is mostly men?
Inquiring minds are randomly inquiring.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure but i know what i prefer BUT i do appreciate an intelligent mind as well as a decent appendage.Though i prefer a sizable one i don't always get one though the smaller ones are still ok too.

In my pvt life i am more than happy though i met him on a site similar to this so i knew,or at least i HOPED i knew what he has in his pants

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But gay men seem to be more appreciative and admiring of dicks of all varieties.

Agreed 100%. It seems to me that no matter what your size is, gay dudes will appreciate what you have which is why part of me kind of wishes I was gay.

Women on the other hand seem to only appreciate your cock if you're hung. Just look at the show off section, how many women actually make a positive comment when an average or small dick is posted? Rarely if at all.