Who are the straight and hung(7+) on this site

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am starting to wonder if having an enormous penis makes a guy more likely to be gay after being on this site.
I would like some hung (7+) straight guys to represent.LOLOL
I have seen very few really,really big looking penises belonging to straight guys here so far.
Thank you.
Ok you guys and gals. I obviously,if you saw my pics,already have a man of my very own. I wanted to know why the bigger looking cocks belong disproportionately to gay men and see if their are straight ,hung,guys that I am not aware of.
This is curiosity.
I already have a hung,straight guy!! This is not a personal ad! I wanna know if there are bunch of hung straight guys as well as gay, mkay?

<---- in the 9 inch neighborhood... and straight...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck finding someone 100&#37; straight who isn`t already taken, my advice for you is to make friends, maybe someday you`ll get the chance to fuck `em or go out with them.
It`s dangerous out there in the dating game, especially with all the std`s floating around. I know i`d be much more comfortable getting with someone who i`ve known for years than someone i just met. Theres alot to say about long term friendships(relationships), plus if i`ve known someone for awhile i know who they`ve slept with.
Don`t be so quick to find someone, it makes you look desperate, and that always sends off red flags to a guy like myself, and subjects you to the one nighters.

lafever:cool: