Who are the straight and hung(7+) on this site

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes it would there are several hung and straight people on here and several hung and curvy too:biggrin1: tho im not too sure I like being called straight as it implies that someone not straight is bent and I dont think that is a very thing to be called:confused:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. You dont have any pictures so no one will believe you - cant imagine why:biggrin1:

whatever, are you calling me a faker? it just so happens that my cam is broken because i squirted so hard that i broke the lens otherwise i'd show it to you, except that you were just so RUDE and MEAN i'll never show it to you anyway.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
whatever, are you calling me a faker? it just so happens that my cam is broken because i squirted so hard that i broke the lens otherwise i'd show it to you, except that you were just so RUDE and MEAN i'll never show it to you anyway.

No way I would call you a faker but there are people on here who are a bit more sceptical than me = Im sure if you say you have a 11 inch clit then you do - not sure I want to be seeing it tho - hope you get your cam fixed and maybe you should get some practise with your aiming :biggrin1:

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am! as other people have stated, i think gay men are more likely to join this site seeing as how it is all about discussing eachothers penises. perhaps homophobia sets in with some of the straight men who don't enjoy looking at penises? i dont know.

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bisexual (50/50) and my cock is 9.25" long so there's not really any coorelation between whether a person is straight or gay or bi and the size of his penis. Sure, I've known lots of gay guys with big dicks, but I've also known an equal number of straight guys with equally large dicks. Orientation has nothing to do with dick size.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm straight. maybe a poll would've been better for this thread, answers will take too long to count...