Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This has been mentioned here and there throughout the post, but I think gay men are just more likely to join/ post on a site like this. I doubt there is anything about being gay that makes you more or less likely to have a big dick. I bet there are plenty of straight guys who come to this sight just to look, but are too embarrassed/victimized by social stigma to post pictures and measurements.

P.S. I'm a straight (7+) guy

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahaha...Ditto what Fluoro said above me!

7.5 inches long, and sexually, I'm as straight as a square.

klemptomanes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
irregular visitor / lurker here:

27, straight (down there too ;) ).

size: 7.5x5.8, bone pressed but not much of a difference given the lack of belly. :p

cheers,
klm

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 9 inches and straight never have I been told that my cock is small it is not huge but a good size I am happy with it.

Gay men may have, on average, larger penises than straight men:

Studies have shown gay men have more circulating male hormones in their bodies and larger genitalia, he says.

The penis size study by a Canadian team was published last year and
based on interviews and measurements of more than 5,000 men made by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction between 1938 and 1963.

On five measures of penile length and circumference, gay men scored
higher than straight men. The explanation, again, could be hormone levels before birth that affect both reproductive organ size and sexual
orientation, conclude the researchers from Brock University in St
Catherines.
-The Science of Being Gay
Note that Kinsey never measured anyone. He relied exclusively on self-reported statistics and it could be that gay men were simply more concerned with appearing to be larger than they really were. Some studies have shown that gay men have a greater correlation of self-esteem and penis size than straight men. YMMV

Reactions: ActionBuddy

MasterDavidXI

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your conclusion that gay guys have large cocks is not is not easy to support. I think that most of the pictures posted, or at least easily seen all over the Internet are gay guys. I am not anti gay in any way at all.

Straight guys do not go about showing a large cock to a photographer for a magazine. Many of us may be bi-curious but that does not mean we are almost gay. I am very embarrassed to show my cock in a public place as the public shower and changing area at the beach, because my cock will get attention. When I am there with my sons showering and changing from swimsuits, I do not want a gawking bunch of guys looking at my dick.

I have the idea that if a straight guy with a very large dick shows it a lot, he is going to be thought of as a closet gay guy. It is not acceptable for any men other than gays to show their large cocks. Because of that, most people think that gays have the largest cocks.
I do not think that is true. I have been around a lot of straight men in my life and know a lot of them have very large cocks. I have not been around all that many gay guys, but have seen many in gym showers and other places guys change and I do not see any difference is the number of really big dicks larger in either gay or straight guys. Both gays and straights seem to have a small number of really large dick guys, the same number of normal sized, and I suppose same size of very small dicks.

Hoseli

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the idea that if a straight guy with a very large dick shows it a lot, he is going to be thought of as a closet gay guy. It is not acceptable for any men other than gays to show their large cocks. Because of that, most people think that gays have the largest cocks.i
Absolute nonsense! There are plenty of straight show-offs who are only doing it to get attention from women.
It might not be the done thing in your country but you're on the world wide web now.Hopefully it will broaden your mind. :cool:

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight guys do not go about showing a large cock to a photographer for a magazine. I'm sure they do, and i would for the right amount, and yes, I'm straight. Many of us may be bi-curious but that does not mean we are almost gay. I am very embarrassed to show my cock in a public place as the public shower and changing area at the beach, because my cock will get attention. When I am there with my sons showering and changing from swimsuits, I do not want a gawking bunch of guys looking at my dick. Don't flatter yourself, not everyone is a pervert - it's not difficult to cover it as you get changed you know.

I have the idea that if a straight guy with a very large dick shows it a lot, he is going to be thought of as a closet gay guy. It is not acceptable for any men other than gays to show their large cocks. Because of that, most people think that gays have the largest cocks. not quite that simple. people will think you're extremely extroverted. people think you're gay if you are attracted to other guys - at least i think that's how it works

Hoseli

i think someone who is bi-curious is more likely to be thought of as gay, than someone who gets their cock out a lot mate.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP is a gay guy wanting to know which str8's he can chat to and get to cam/trade pics with him!

Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
obvious

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There seem to be plenty of straight guys on here as well, though maybe they're a minority, heh...

I'll add mine to the list, straight and around 8". Not huge but over 7" so it counts here :p