Who are the two most Beautiful Celebrities M/F ever?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She really got around. She even dated Brad Pitt. Juliette is a handsome woman at most.

I think Brad Pitt is more handsome than Johnny Depp, more classically handsome features.

I don't think she 'got around' any more than either of the guys you mention but pass no comment on.

Brad Pitt is not aging as well as Depp. Even putting both of them at their best though I prefer Depp. Pitt is incredibly hansome - I'm fairly sure part of my preference is that I just prefer brunettes. Having said that Johnny as a blonde was fairly fucking hot too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wasn't it Winona Ryder he had the big thing with - I know he was in a movie with Lewis (I watched the other night) and they may well have hooked up - but I don't recall them as an item. .

He dated her before he became a big star.

from a bio:

Dated Juliette Lewis. They met on the set of the NBC movie of the week Too Young to Die? (1990) (TV). They also did Kalifornia (1993) together.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
He dated her before he became a big star.

from a bio:

Dated Juliette Lewis. They met on the set of the NBC movie of the week Too Young to Die? (1990) (TV). They also did Kalifornia (1993) together.

Kalifornia? You're talking about Pitt - I was talking about Depp - according to SP she dated Depp too, I can't arsed checking, I trust SP.

EDIT: Oh and I do have to add - in a pretty competition either could win - but when push comes to shove JD could act circles round BP without breaking a sweat (unless the part called for it :biggrin:), and BP is not a bad actor - he just isn't Johnny Depp.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He also dated Sherilyn Fenn, Jennifer Grey and Ellen Burstyn among others. He's a bit of a slapper :)

I do like some of the movie roles Johnny's taken, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Sweeney Todd, Hunter S Thompson and others have all had more than a touch of the grotesque about them.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EDIT: Oh and I do have to add - in a pretty competition either could win - but when push comes to shove JD could act circles round BP without breaking a sweat (unless the part called for it :biggrin:), and BP is not a bad actor - he just isn't Johnny Depp.

Yes, Johnny is a better actor with a wider range, but Brad aint no Pirate.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I meant puny as in muscles, I thought Brad Pitt was supposed to be relatively tall anyway, when I see him next to other objects he doesn't look like a midget.

What objects do you see him against? He usually wears thick boots in public. If you notice a lot of his scenes the camera angle is looking up at him to make him appear taller. Movie magic. He is a short man. It is hard to be that pretty and be 6'2.

I've stood face to face with him. More like face to chest :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the Brad Pitt was 6 feet tall.

You wanna talk short....Tom Cruise. He like tall beards too.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Female (no surprise) - Nicole Kidman

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/specials/beauties06/mstbeautwomen/nicole_kidman.jpg

and Male is a bit harder, but for the moment, i'm going with Tom Welling. (i'm surprised Jeff didn't put him down) I always thought he was perfect looking.

http://www.khanada.org/images/tomwelling.jpg

Tom's incredibly beautiful. Having said that, Jude has been attractive for a longer period of time. He's in the media and has this boyish quality about him that I find endearing. To say that Tom was better than Jude... well, that's pushing it.:rolleyes:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tom's incredibly beautiful. Having said that, Jude has been attractive for a longer period of time. He's in the media and has this boyish quality about him that I find endearing. To say that Tom was better than Jude... well, that's pushing it.:rolleyes:

I can agree with that, but Tom is more instantly attractive than Jude. I would say though that Jude is way more sexy. I know we talked about Jude in the Talented Mr. Ripley a while back which he drove me insane in...