who are these super long cock guys?

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive found a video site, http://www.bigcockmovies.com/

but need to pay to get in to watch the movies, ive seen clips of cocks that long before but only very short clips though, i would love to see a much longer video of these guys, dose anyone know who they are, im guessing that the black guy is long dong silver, but who is the white guy with the 20" cock?
has anyone got video or dvd's of guys as big as they are, ide love to see them.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have two cilps from the longest category (no names), one I've seen from the thickest category (Billy Glide), and two I've seen from the biggest black category (gigantuan) They all (except two of them) look rubery and fake. Leave that site alone, find please in something real.:cool:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
topman29 said:
Ive found a video site, http://www.bigcockmovies.com/

but need to pay to get in to watch the movies, ive seen clips of cocks that long before but only very short clips though, i would love to see a much longer video of these guys, dose anyone know who they are, im guessing that the black guy is long dong silver, but who is the white guy with the 20" cock?
has anyone got video or dvd's of guys as big as they are, ide love to see them.
They're all just participants in the phony phenomenal phallus websites.

50% of it is rubber/foam, the other 50% is the result of some good photoshopping/morphing classes.

nicer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey topman 29, how big around is your soft and then hard dick? It looks like it could really big thick if it grows in diameter as it grows in lenght when it gets hard. Thanks, Nicer