Who Are They?

View_From_Below: I’ve been wondering about the makeup of this board. Currently there are about 3,000 registered members—yet only about 100 at the most ever post. Even 100 is generous—it’s really about 50 regulars. Of the regulars, perhaps 80% are the well hung who are the focus of the board. Another 10%, say, are women, and another 10% are men who are not hung but wish they were—i.e., the big dick fan club.

The question is, does the makeup of the 2,900 who don’t post mirror the makeup of the 50 who do? 80% of 1,900 is 2,320. Are there 2,300 other big-dicked guys on the board, who just don’t ever say anything?? OR is the silent majority really made up more of the big-dick fan club, who are fascinated but don’t say anything because they have no standing to speak on big-dick topics?

Any thoughts on the mysterious 2,900?

View From Below

blak9: They're probably people that were interested in seeing what the web site was about. Since you have to log in to read, many people just made up a name so that they could read. I suspect that a lot of these people only read once on a bored day and never visited again.

hungcuriousNC: I figure it's like the amount of people who like to read the posts and fantasize about it. Maybe even take things "into hand" and read away....

herforearm: ummm... i think i'm a "they", and i'll post something here to add another category to your 80-10-10 split.

i read this site very infrequently, frankly find most of it laughable, but occasionally i see that there are people here offering some advice and support. those are the posts i find the most intriguing.

the very fact that there is now a "fiction board" has pretty much turned me off the site in general, as i don't see how that could possibly divert a lot of the fiction that occurs in the other boards into one place. the people writing the fiction, a lot of the time, want to be believed.

i check back when i'm bored, only posted once or twice when i first became a member, but there's too much shit here to make me a regular.

i am not a woman, not a big dick fan club member, nor have i been any focus of conversation on the board.

it's been said here a number of times- people post, sometimes it's bullshit, you can either choose to read or not to read. i've been choosing not to read.

i have no idea what percentage of the 2900 remainder i'm in, but just wanted to share my position to broaden the spectrum a bit.

cheers

opti6600: When I see something that I find interesting or applicable, I'll post to it. Otherwise I read, like anyone without something to say should.

I'm 15, 9.25x7".