Who are they???

Jach456321

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh geez!
I think I clicked on another video and loved that one. Now I can't remember which one it was. Oh crap on me.
It's fine. I'm only here for Adam and Julian. I went down a rabbit hole searching for them last night. I got attached easily and now I wanna know their story and wanna know how they're doing now for closure lmao.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

mindgimmet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's fine. I'm only here for Adam and Julian. I went down a rabbit hole searching for them last night. I got attached easily and now I wanna know their story and wanna know how they're doing now for closure lmao.

Sigh me too haha.
Did you find anything?

Their Xtube channel has no videos, but it says they logged in to it 5 months ago.

In the end of the "full story" video Julian says they're in a train and Adam is with him and they can't go home etc.

Luckee66

Legendary Member
Media
I remember a follow-up video a few years ago, they were living on a farm together. Can't seem to find it now though. If anyone still has it, would be awesome if you could share :)

curiousboy9490

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I managed to find it :)
I just stumbled upon their videos today and had to find out more. I'm glad their doing okay, I know their story would definitely inspire others to just show love. Can't watch the video because of the membership. Crossing my fingers they are doing okay post covid. I can't find their original channel anymore I wanted to tip and support.

Reactions: kfabe69

Lgold

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I managed to find it :)
They look so much older and matured now. I managed to bump into them a few years ago waaay before pandemic. There was also a video of them before where you can see their face if you slow down. I hope they are doing okay now.

Reactions: https.jdxx