Who are we, really?

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 6 2005, 08:17 AM
Ain't the internet, specifically LPSG, grand? You meet so many wonderful people who'd make great neighbors and friends IRL.

But what if the veneer of cyberspace were lifted for a short time and you could see exactly who's behind those fingers on the keyboards? Would you actually find that everybody's been 100% honest about him/herself?

No way.

Again, if that internet lid were raised just a slit, so you could peek inside for a fleeting moment, would you find....

Doc Rock is actually a little old blue haired widow with 6 canaries and a chihuahua.
Mme. Zora is really a Mother Superior at a silent convent in the alps.
Chimera is one of Jesse Jackson's top aides.
jonb is actually Gov. Arnold Schwartzenegger.
DoubleMeatWhopper is really a Columbian drug lord currently a guest at Attica.
Pecker is Dick Cheney, whereabouts unknown.

Whaddaya think? Am I on to something?

Take a quick peek and let us know what you find!
[post=341018]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm actually I respected (and respectful I might add) member of the community.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, you guys have really uncovered the goods, haven't you? Allow me to unveil the truth behind some of our other compadres, OK? From the intell I've gathered so far, I've been able to piece together these facts:

Pye is a charismatic cult leader with a secret following in the thousands. Under surveillance by the FBI (wise move, too).

mindseye? Soccer mom. Sells real estate, owns a minivan, has 2.5 kids, the whole deal. Harbors a secret attraction to the local presbyterian minister (who is also a member here....) but tells herself she'd never act upon it.

alleyblu is a famous author whose name I'm not at liberty to divulge. He's here under a number of usernames purely as a fiction exercise--developing a number of "characters" through the forums.

Altairion, oddly enough, is exactly who he says he is, making the rest of us scramble to appear as positive and genuine. Either that or he's a middle-aged, pink-haired stripper named Flo. There's some question here.

HickBoy is, in actuality, a thirteen-year-old tech prodigy--a devious, over-the-top, James-Bondian villain who has made a fortune in the stock market and surreptitiously "disposed of" his family, replacing them with blackmailed actors in order to keep social services off his trail.

And, really, I could reveal the truth about KinkGuy, but then he'd take me off the Moral Majority payroll. ;)

Who has the real scoop on txquis and DCDeep?

muscledog

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by steve319@Sep 7 2005, 03:30 PM
Hey, you guys have really uncovered the goods, haven't you? Allow me to unveil the truth behind some of our other compadres, OK? From the intell I've gathered so far, I've been able to piece together these facts:

Pye is a charismatic cult leader with a secret following in the thousands. Under surveillance by the FBI (wise move, too).

mindseye? Soccer mom. Sells real estate, owns a minivan, has 2.5 kids, the whole deal. Harbors a secret attraction to the local presbyterian minister (who is also a member here....) but tells herself she'd never act upon it.

alleyblu is a famous author whose name I'm not at liberty to divulge. He's here under a number of usernames purely as a fiction exercise--developing a number of "characters" through the forums.

Altairion, oddly enough, is exactly who he says he is, making the rest of us scramble to appear as positive and genuine. Either that or he's a middle-aged, pink-haired stripper named Flo. There's some question here.

HickBoy is, in actuality, a thirteen-year-old tech prodigy--a devious, over-the-top, James-Bondian villain who has made a fortune in the stock market and surreptitiously "disposed of" his family, replacing them with blackmailed actors in order to keep social services off his trail.

And, really, I could reveal the truth about KinkGuy, but then he'd take me off the Moral Majority payroll. ;)

[post=341285]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha! That's hilarious!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by steve319@Sep 7 2005, 03:30 PM

Steve that was HILARIOUS!!

:rofl:

My secret's out!!! :yoiks:
Alright, I'll come clean, I'm really HickBoy and Altairion ( Hickboy on Monday and Tuesdays and Altairon the rest of the week). My fellow cohorts on here loved the whole duel personality concept so much that all five of us came up with the idea to create the ultimate kick ass, tough as nails female personality! We call her: Madame Zora :p

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Sep 7 2005, 12:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Sep 7 2005, 12:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-steve319@Sep 7 2005, 03:30 PM
Hey, you guys have really uncovered the goods, haven&#39;t you? Allow me to unveil the truth behind some of our other compadres, OK? From the intell I&#39;ve gathered so far, I&#39;ve been able to piece together these facts:

mindseye? Soccer mom. Sells real estate, owns a minivan, has 2.5 kids, the whole deal. Harbors a secret attraction to the local presbyterian minister (who is also a member here....) but tells herself she&#39;d never act upon it.

alleyblu is a famous author whose name I&#39;m not at liberty to divulge. He&#39;s here under a number of usernames purely as a fiction exercise--developing a number of "characters" through the forums.

Altairion, oddly enough, is exactly who he says he is, making the rest of us scramble to appear as positive and genuine. Either that or he&#39;s a middle-aged, pink-haired stripper named Flo. There&#39;s some question here.

And, really, I could reveal the truth about KinkGuy, but then he&#39;d take me off the Moral Majority payroll. ;)

Steve that was HILARIOUS&#33;&#33;

My secret&#39;s out&#33;&#33;&#33; :yoiks:
Alright, I&#39;ll come clean, I&#39;m really HickBoy and Altairion ( Hickboy on Monday and Tuesdays and Altairon the rest of the week). My fellow cohorts on here loved the whole duel personality concept so much that all five of us came up with the idea to create the ultimate kick ass, tough as nails female personality&#33; We call her: Madame Zora :p
[post=341293]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You are not me&#33; Your dick is bigger, you&#39;re smarter, and you&#39;re better looking.

Now, this "Altairion" thing has some possibilities. :tinfoilhat:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HickBoy+Sep 7 2005, 04:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HickBoy &#064; Sep 7 2005, 04:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by alleyblu@Sep 7 2005, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-steve319
@Sep 7 2005, 03:30 PM
Hey, you guys have really uncovered the goods, haven&#39;t you? Allow me to unveil the truth behind some of our other compadres, OK? From the intell I&#39;ve gathered so far, I&#39;ve been able to piece together these facts:

mindseye? Soccer mom. Sells real estate, owns a minivan, has 2.5 kids, the whole deal. Harbors a secret attraction to the local presbyterian minister (who is also a member here....) but tells herself she&#39;d never act upon it.

alleyblu is a famous author whose name I&#39;m not at liberty to divulge. He&#39;s here under a number of usernames purely as a fiction exercise--developing a number of "characters" through the forums.

Altairion, oddly enough, is exactly who he says he is, making the rest of us scramble to appear as positive and genuine. Either that or he&#39;s a middle-aged, pink-haired stripper named Flo. There&#39;s some question here.

And, really, I could reveal the truth about KinkGuy, but then he&#39;d take me off the Moral Majority payroll. ;)

Steve that was HILARIOUS&#33;&#33;

My secret&#39;s out&#33;&#33;&#33; :yoiks:
Alright, I&#39;ll come clean, I&#39;m really HickBoy and Altairion ( Hickboy on Monday and Tuesdays and Altairon the rest of the week). My fellow cohorts on here loved the whole duel personality concept so much that all five of us came up with the idea to create the ultimate kick ass, tough as nails female personality&#33; We call her: Madame Zora :p
[post=341293]Quoted post[/post]​

You are not me&#33; Your dick is bigger, you&#39;re smarter, and you&#39;re better looking.

Now, this "Altairion" thing has some possibilities. :tinfoilhat:
[post=341295]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I keep forgetting today&#39;s Wendsday ........."Altairion Day" :bigsmile:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who am I? What is my secret identity?
I am the Real Deal. And if you don&#39;t have any pics your not hung.

(Those members who have been around since before June 10, 2004, will understand the reference ... and they&#39;ll know I&#39;m just kidding&#33;)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Sep 7 2005, 01:25 AM
FUCK &#33;&#33;&#33;
2290 (before this one) posts AND I DIDN&#39;T EVEN MAKE THIS SHITTY LIST &#33;&#33;&#33;
Crap.
Who didn&#39;t I piss off enough to get named?
Pecker...you&#39;re a big pink dick.
That help my status?
[post=341144]Quoted post[/post]​

Don&#39;t worry Kink, I had you pegged a long time ago as a Baptist Preacher. :rofl: Don&#39;t feel left out bud, we love ya. :loveya:

I&#39;m just Liberace. Reincarnated.

Oh wait, no, I think I&#39;m Elvis. I think I was just sited again.
But then, somebody told me once I was Tommy Lee and that&#39;s why I belong here.

I&#39;m just confused. You guys figure it out. :dunce:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by steve319@Sep 7 2005, 04:30 PM

Um, txquis is Bruce Willis&#39; houseboy. They scare the hell out of each other in the halls when the lights are off.

DCDeep is Mick Jagger or Keith Richard. I think Keith. The wrinkles are a dead give away.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by steve319@Sep 7 2005, 11:30 AM

I told you that in confidence. Be careful answering your door. My minions will be upon you soon enough. :mad:

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Lex@Sep 7 2005, 06:30 AM
I am a upper-crust, white neo-conservative who works closely with David Duke.

Naughty is my secret black mistress whom I love dearly but would never bring aroud my friends.
[post=341225]Quoted post[/post]​

David Duke doesn&#39;t work closely with neocons. He hates the jews.