Who are you, ktownblondie ?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I don't care if she's actually a 300 pound Jenny Craig reject and if the closest she's ever been to blond is her 1950's bedroom suite, I prefer to keep the image in my mind that's been established by a groovy avatar and a beautiful mind.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on! How many of you guys have posted pics on rate-my-schlong types of sites? If she wants feedback from someone other than us, good for her! I'm sure her beautiful body will be appreciated there too.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
:adjusts pants: I couldn't understand what the big deal was. I mean, all we've proven is that her pics appear in several fora.

surf221: waaatttever...she's been posting around...who cares? she's hot...haha

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Feb 1 2005, 06:01 PM
Oh come on! How many of you guys have posted pics on rate-my-schlong types of sites? If she wants feedback from someone other than us, good for her! I'm sure her beautiful body will be appreciated there too.
[post=279354]Quoted post[/post]​

I think what thefrench was pointing out was not that the same pic was posted two places, but that it was an identical picture photoshopped to appear to be a different picture with the LPSG logo replacing the other website's name. This might have been more convenient than simply taking a second photo but it does seem a little suspicious.

Personally, and I think I speak for most people here, I don't really give a crap if the pictures are real or not. I hope that she hasn't been scared away from the forum simply because of this, I haven't seen her post in some time and she was posting pretty regularly for a while there.

vega

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 3 2005, 09:31 PM
Err . . . No. Most sites add a watermark for any pictures you upload.
[post=279920]Quoted post[/post]​

jon take a look at the pictures. The one on lpsg has been cropped from the original just beyond the site mark. Thats more than convenience thats alteration for obvious reaasons.

Just my opinion. thats why I like the LPSG mark. Half the time I don't notice it but it is without a doubt there.

carolinacurious: Yeah, most people here seem to be missing the point, not really seeing what's going on with the pictures. Look closer, there's photoshopping going on.

On some level I don't really care if people have a little fun "fantasy wise" on line and pretend to be something they are not. Headless photo's would be better utilized for that.

What isn't cool is stealing someone else's identity, photo's and name, not cool at all.

Maybe there's a good explanation...

edit: Let me spell it out. Forget all about the watermarks (for a second) they are only part of this. Ok, look at the second picture, the one with RMB on the INDEX CARD, NOW look at the first picture, where RMB has been photoshopped out and changed to LPSG on the index card and the picture itself has been cropped to remove the ratemybody "watermark". Now go to the third picture, this appears to be a real person, and the evidence is leaning towards it NOT being the person who is posting here.

Want to pretend you're something you're not, fine. Steal someone elses image AND name, not fine. And I don't think the real Ktown would be very cool with it either.

There may be a perfectly good explanation as to why it was easier to photoshop than to make a new index card...

surf221: I kind of feel bad for whoever is the real Ktownblondie. Getting your identity stolen because you happen to be goregous is pretty crappy.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
This all makes perfect sense to me now.

When Ktownblondy first came to this site, I asked her why she had posted that she was from Canada when "K-town" is clearly a reference to Koreatown in Los Angeles. I did this in a friendly way, but by her response I could tell that she didn't even know where "K-town" was. She had no idea what I was talking about.

I used to live in "K-town" and it is an area of Los Angeles that borders on Hollywood. It is where many aspiring actresses/models/etc. live b/c it's cheaper than West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, or Brentwood.

It makes sense that the REAL "K-townblondy" would live in this region b/c she was hot (from her pic) and she would likely be an aspiring actress/model/ whatever.

Just my 2 cents... but ya, perfect sense now.

carolinacurious: "Well, the message is different, but that's hardly a dishonest PhotoShop."

What do you mean?

Jamblastx:
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Feb 4 2005, 11:09 PM
This all makes perfect sense to me now.

When Ktownblondy first came to this site, I asked her why she had posted that she was from Canada when "K-town" is clearly a reference to Koreatown in Los Angeles. I did this in a friendly way, but by her response I could tell that she didn't even know where "K-town" was. She had no idea what I was talking about.

I used to live in "K-town" and it is an area of Los Angeles that borders on Hollywood. It is where many aspiring actresses/models/etc. live b/c it's cheaper than West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, or Brentwood.

It makes sense that the REAL "K-townblondy" would live in this region b/c she was hot (from her pic) and she would likely be an aspiring actress/model/ whatever.

Just my 2 cents... but ya, perfect sense now.
[post=280275]Quoted post[/post]​

Well in her possible defense in refence to K-town, in her profile in one of the other sites, she says that she is from someplace called Kelowna in Canada. What can I say.....I want to believe!

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
That's possible, I'll admit.

I would still being willing to bet she's not who she said she was. I think the fact that she hasn't responded, after posting so much before, is a pretty good indicator. If people were saying this about me, I'd definately speak up in my defense.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Feb 4 2005, 10:09 PM
"Well, the message is different, but that's hardly a dishonest PhotoShop."

What do you mean?
[post=280297]Quoted post[/post]​
PhotoShopping a different message on a graphic doesn't change the majority of the content of the picture.

Searching, K-town could be a reference to Kelowna. Very small town. Basically, K's a rare letter, so any town beginning with K will probably be called K-town. Kingston and Knoxville are both also called K-town.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 5 2005, 06:39 PM
Searching, K-town could be a reference to Kelowna. Very small town. Basically, K's a rare letter, so any town beginning with K will probably be called K-town. Kingston and Knoxville are both also called K-town.
[post=280465]Quoted post[/post]​

Jackpot, jonb!

In her entry expanding her profile (which says she's from BC) on nextdoor.ca she writes the following:

"ABOUT ME
Since they dont have my city up there Im from KELOWNA!!! Love everything from motorcycles clubbin and hittin the beach to chillin working out and cuddlin!! Hit me up I love to meet new as close to NORMAL ppl!!!! umm ask for my msn and ill give it to ya!"