Who are you?

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am Lord Ruperty, creater of all things cock. I travel the galaxy wielding my pork sword around helpless female beings, ensuring no woman goes unfulfilled. When my time comes, so will I and that will be my task completed. For I will return to my throne amongst the Gods of Gods, and we shall play chess together...and maybe have a beer or two. I can't wait.

Seriously, I'm just another human being, and I'm currently in the stage of 'being' and I'm trying to enjoy it. Then I won't 'be' after a while.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the concept of I is an Illusion ? We are only an union of parts .
We can't say that the body is the I : the head, eyes ,arms ,legs , the organs , the torso etc? Is the I the collection of our memories of experiences , places and people that we know? What about the people that lost their memory , that means that they don't have an I ?

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As Descartes succinctly wrote, "Cognito, ergo sum."

That being said, I am a blank page. My actions, thoughts, and character qualities are the words that fill the blank page, and define who I am for myself and those readers of my life.

My page is dynamic; others have a page that is static.

My page is introspective.

Others have a page that cacophonous in its language and message. Thus, the individual who wrote that page has actions and thoughts that are in accordance with their (assumably) cavalier lifestyle. This is the person who makes sure you know how much they make, how many chicks (or dudes) they have done, how hugly expensive and wonderful thier car is, etc.

Everyday we write who we are. If you take the time to read a person's actions and choices, it can be quite a revealing story about that person.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As Descartes succinctly wrote, "Cognito, ergo sum."

Is this Des bloke dyslexic or what? More to the point has he got a big willy? Oh look ive got fluff on my belly button :tongue::biggrin1:

Descartes was famously well hung.

Didn't you know: big dick= intellegence that continues to influence life today? LPSG is hard evidence of this fact!:wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was Albert Einstein ,Leonardo Da Vinci, Rafael , Michael Angelo well hung too?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure, but I was being sarcastic if you were inspired by my post!
Yes I know but it seems that penis size is corelated with intelligence but we can't know for sure if those guys were hung , too bad.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: