Who are you?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe 51% gay Rico??? You just quoted the song title of a BROADWAY show.......I AM What I AM from Jerry Herman's, La Cage aux Folles.....:cool:
That was me trying to be philosophical...I didn't tie it into any broadway shows...however, I may have to reevaluate my percentage scale as I find myself looking at your pics and getting aroused frequently!!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most people took this thread as a joke but thanks to the members that try to think about the question . It seems that most people ( including myself) really don't have a clue of who they really are. The question seems very simple at first but it really isn't.

I took it seriously. I really don't know who I am, and don't claim to know...

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know, you were one of the few ones that took the thread topic seriously.

Dude. We do take the thread seriously. However you need to remember that some of us have learnt not to take ourselves seriously! And by adding a bit of fun it makes the thread light hearted. None of us meant any harm or offense, and if we have then sorry. We choose to contribute because the posting is clever.

The human condition is complex, all i know is that we are all sexual and we all need love and a hug sometimes :biggrin1:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude. We do take the thread seriously. However you need to remember that some of us have learnt not to take ourselves seriously! And by adding a bit of fun it makes the thread light hearted. None of us meant any harm or offense, and if we have then sorry. We choose to contribute because the posting is clever.

The human condition is complex, all i know is that we are all sexual and we all need love and a hug sometimes :biggrin1:
I'm not offended by this . Is cool that some posts in the thread were joking .

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually the thread don't have an specific answer. I wrote the thread just in case , sometimes we can be surprised be some people. Some people have impressive or wild ideas in their minds.

mind7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This question has an infinite number of responses. Every one of those responses so far address your question. A person replying with a joke is responding to your question, it isn't not formulated as a direct response but it is telling of who they are.

Want to know who I am? I don't identify myself by what I do or who I know or what I wear. I don't identify quickly with most people that are younger, older or my own age. I don't identify myself by spreading my thoughts and beliefs to others. This is about as specific as I can get. The remainder of what I am not is exactly who I am. :)

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question has an infinite number of responses. Every one of those responses so far address your question. A person replying with a joke is responding to your question, it isn't not formulated as a direct response but it is telling of who they are.

Want to know who I am? I don't identify myself by what I do or who I know or what I wear. I don't identify quickly with most people that are younger, older or my own age. I don't identify myself by spreading my thoughts and beliefs to others. This is about as specific as I can get. The remainder of what I am not is exactly who I am. :)
Your answer is very good , by telling what you aren't is a way to identify who you are.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that I am a certain being right now but that I'll be different in a month or a year. I think I'm a constantly changing organic being. I don't know if anyone can define themselves in any given moment. If I get to be an old man, then maybe I'll have a better idea about who I was at various periods of my life.