• Condoms or no sex at all

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Condoms if I have one, but if not...

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Barebacking but only in a committed relationship

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Barebacking for the super hot guys only

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Barebacking every time (if ass is clean)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Barebacking even if ass is dirty

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I hate cum in my ass when barebacking

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I love cum in my ass but let it flow out after sex

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I love cum in my ass and keep it in there for as long as possible

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I feel it important to reiterate: I NEVER once had sex without a condom. Not once, not ever, not one time! And I got HIV. Something went wrong.

Yes, I bareback now. Why not? All you 'holier than thou' guys who call us sleazy: please wake up. Do research. Read and be informed.

I don't care what you think of me: I've paid my dues. I was "one of you". Now I'm "one of them". If you think the REAL "ME" changed because of some stupid virus, then you're afraid and ill-informed.

Your partners are at least aware before you hook up with them, yes?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@ auspoz - I wasn't giving you any advice or warning, nor do I think that it's impossible to get, and that it's impossible to happen to me.

What I was saying, is that there's only one vector of transmission, and that is via serum transfer. You're vocal and defensive about how you didn't get it, but you're elusive about how you did get it, making it seem like it just appeared one day, even after all of your precautions. This is my point of contention. It is "impozzible" to get it, if you're never exposed to it. Somehow, you were exposed.

sparky888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do, but I only do it with the one Guy who I've been seeing every weekend for 2 years, before that we used condoms for about six months then one night we both drunk and pretty passionate and we just didn't, if I'm honest I didn't want him to use a condom and I really wanted his cock bare and all his come inside me, now I can't imagine ever using a condom again, with him anyway, it just felt natural

sparky888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do, but I only do it with the one Guy who I've been seeing every weekend for 2 years, before that we used condoms for about six months then one night we both drunk and pretty passionate and we just didn't, if I'm honest I didn't want him to use a condom and I really wanted his cock bare and all his come inside me, now I can't imagine ever using a condom again, with him anyway, it just felt natural

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
I hate to the shame shamemongers but seriously, come on. If you have as much respect for others as you're practically screaming that you do, it's not very respectful to go around calling other people 'sleazy' or 'animals' (and uh, we're all animals, right? but whatever) for how we conduct our personal affairs. As far as I'm concerned, who/how I fuck and care for myself and my partners is soley between myself and my partners.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
New statistics are showing that 1 in 5 Gay men are HIV positive and a lot of them don't know it. My recent encounter I used condoms, but I suspected the young guy was taking the condom off in the dark because I went to throw away the condom and the wet cloth to clean with was barely even given a thought. There was no stains or wet spots on the bed. On our second go at it, again a condom was used because I put it on him. Anyhow, he takes the condom off and asks for the towel this time. I know I was smelling cum and it was a different smell. This time he uses the towel. After I took him home I went to the restroom and I know the lube from the condoms can discharge later, but what was coming out sure seemed it was cum based on the volume that was discharging. I really hope this guy is not HIV positive.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate condoms and can't remember when I ever had an orgasm with a condom. In 2012, there were two men that I regularly had sex without condoms. I am not seeing them anymore because I knew I couldn't trust myself with them and I had no idea who else they were having sex with. So my resolution was to devoutly use condoms in 2013. I was tested in March and thankfully am clean and I just want peace of mind. When I got tested, I learned that a friend of a friend who is HIV+ and is a bottom was having unprotected one night stands with men he met at gay clubs and was planning on going to a sex party. I am not supposed to know that this person is infected but I was shocked and scared to death because I thought that could easily be me. It sucks that sex has to be so complicated and scary when it should be so natural and fun.

Reactions: MorganF11

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New statistics are showing that 1 in 5 Gay men are HIV positive and a lot of them don't know it. My recent encounter I used condoms, but I suspected the young guy was taking the condom off in the dark because I went to throw away the condom and the wet cloth to clean with was barely even given a thought. There was no stains or wet spots on the bed. On our second go at it, again a condom was used because I put it on him. Anyhow, he takes the condom off and asks for the towel this time. I know I was smelling cum and it was a different smell. This time he uses the towel. After I took him home I went to the restroom and I know the lube from the condoms can discharge later, but what was coming out sure seemed it was cum based on the volume that was discharging. I really hope this guy is not HIV positive.
The bold quote is a bit of exageration, certainly for my country in Europe.
If you said 5% (that's 1 on 20) - ok. But here it is something like 1% for gays ( 1 on 100 ). For hetero it gets close to also that 1% - but less.
Not so much difference.
Safe sex is hard. But don't put all your money in the jackpot!

Native_1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What started out as a we are not here to judge thread has gotten some nasty ass judgmental comments that are not called for.

While I am gay I do not engage in anal but maybe once every 4 or 5 years and only then when I have known the FB very well. I do not use condoms when I get fucked as I trust the men who I allow to use my ass. Am I stupid for doing this? Maybe but IT IS MY BODY AND I AM FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH IT.
We both know the risks we are taking with each other and it is a mutual decision to go bare. That means it is no one elses business whatsoever.

I feel the need to add that I am the man who admitted to having sucked at the very minimum 10k men over my life. Never have I contracted ANY STD or even crabs and never once have I sucked a cock that has a rubber on it.
Luck of the draw? Perhaps but again it is my body, my decision and should it ever happen to me (contracting HIV) then I have no one to blame for the situation but myself. Also should that ever happen, I will become 100% celibate as I could not live with myself knowing that I was positive and passed along the bug to anyone else.

And to the poster who said people with HIV are dirty...that is among the most degrading and harshest thing you could say about people who suffer from this insidious disease. You have no idea what they have to go through and the lives they are forced to live. It is the nastiest thing to have to deal with and no one should be made to feel as though they are any different than anyone else. NO ONE consciously goes out and thinks "Well tonight I hope I contract HIV" it is something that regardless of how it happens, it is a life changing and life destroying thing.
In the past 5 years so many advances have been made for the treatment of it and many, if not all, are now living what would be considered normal lives by taking their daily dose of life saving.....life changing drugs.

Also remember, most of the civilized and refined of the world would consider you amongst the nastiest and dirtiest person merely by the fact that you come on here mingling with us 'perverts'.

So easy to cast judgment upon others sexual actions and decisions while easily forgetting what you do and who you do it with. What is written on these pages I am sure isn't even half of what most of us do in our real sexual lives. Most of you who print stories of your own escapades are probably leaving out a lot of the nastier details.

Easy to throw those stones isn't it?

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do, me and my boyfriend of 3years, we can use condoms, he goes soft and doesnt like the feel of it, we need less lube when we go bare and its hotter, he always unloads in me and i feel much closer to him when he does. we got tested togeather and the trust has always been there.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I bareback with my wife each and every time we have sex. I've had my tubes cut, so no problem there. Condoms are fine and all, but it feels so much better without. BUT, with a safe partner, that is for sure!

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do but only with partners I trust and know have been tested. I know it isn't 100% like condoms but I just enjoy it WAY more. As for getting pregnant I have a Mirena so no real worries there.

seaguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must be one of those people who always has to be right and have the last word. You might think barebacking is a "dumb practice" but if you think about it you were created from barebacking. Calling it a dumb practice is what is "dumb" because your being overly broad in your calling all barebacking dumb. It's stereotyping at it's worst.

iclaudiusnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bareback. I am HIV positive (undetectable viral load). My policy is that I am always up front about my HIV status with my partners before we have sex. (And I always go on five dates with someone before we have sex.) A vast majority of the guys I date are also HIV positive. But it's surprising how many HIV negative guys (or guys who think or say they are negative) will ask me to bareback them AFTER hearing that I am positive and have an undetectable viral load.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bareback. I am HIV positive (undetectable viral load). My policy is that I am always up front about my HIV status with my partners before we have sex. (And I always go on five dates with someone before we have sex.) A vast majority of the guys I date are also HIV positive. But it's surprising how many HIV negative guys (or guys who think or say they are negative) will ask me to bareback them AFTER hearing that I am positive and have an undetectable viral load.

I applaud your honesty with your partners. But your partners are fools. They should have to sign a form consenting to not taking public money for HIV treatment when (not if) they contract it. People with undetectable viral loads still transmit the disease. Sad. Perhaps they don't remember when lots of people were dropping dead from the disease.

Electric_V

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing is, I love barebacking, there's just nothing like it in the world, to me. To feel every pulse and touch. Try shaking somebody's hand and one of you wear a glove then again without the glove. There's is just the basic principal that you are conferring much more information with skin on skin contact, it's probably like quantum biology or something super weird like that. HOWEVER! I choose to do it very rarely with guys that I feel a special connection with, guys I want to get to know more. I use a condom when I just wanna get off, or a one-night stand or a new lover or whatever's but there's like 2 or 3 guys I just can't imagine using a condom with, partly because I trust them and myself to get checked regularly and to be honest, partly because I just love a good primal fucking!