• Condoms or no sex at all

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Condoms if I have one, but if not...

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Barebacking but only in a committed relationship

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Barebacking for the super hot guys only

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Barebacking every time (if ass is clean)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Barebacking even if ass is dirty

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I hate cum in my ass when barebacking

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I love cum in my ass but let it flow out after sex

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I love cum in my ass and keep it in there for as long as possible

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you trying to be cute, pull my leg or are you simply refreshingly naïve?

Just for the record, the OP is referring to dudes fucking a multitude of other dudes in the ass without condom protection, which is borderline criminal considering the significant risk of spreading HIV/AIDS and a host of other hardly minor STDs.

And no, it is not a "personal" choice since society at large has to bear the cost of treating and supporting all those sick "barebackers" for years until they die.

Intercourse is supposed to be between opposite sexes. Even with hooking up electronics cables or plumbing parts, male goes into female. It don't fit right, any other way. "Male" means, the part that protrudes. "Female" means the hole, that accepts the insertion of the protrusion.

By definition, barebacking is natural flesh against flesh, without unnatural barriers. When I tell some guys at work, no I don't believe in the use of "birth control," they make jokes about doing it bareback.

I don't see where all the promiscuity and all that are implied by the term.

It's condoms that are spreading all those STDs, because of the false security promoted with them. It's no "safer" sex, when it just takes a few more days to spread a disease, if that. Monogamy works. Foolish and risky behavior doesn't. Condoms don't make it okay. Condoms condone the promiscuity.

I think the context of my post was clear enough. Barebacking, at least in my use of the term, is about natural baby-making, not all that other weird stuff that you suggest. And some of the replies I have got on this thread, suggests that other people knew already what I was talking about. Like that one about the earth supposedly being "pretty darn full already."

Am I wrong, to sometimes assume the best, and give people the benefit of the doubt, and not hastily jump to conclusions, that the OP was talking about something so dirty and perverted? I naturally assumed penis in vagina, as that's how sex normally is done. If perversion is all this thread is about, then maybe I would rather contributed to some other thread around here?

BTW, I probably agree with you, that spreading STDs around should probably be "criminal." I hardly think that I, should have to pay for other people's sins. I'm trying to build my society up, not tear it down.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate condoms, mostly due to having a very bad latex allergy....which can make it difficult in some situations. I always insist on testing blood and cultures from a partner and keep myself to those same standards if a condom is not big enough to fit. Poly condoms run fairly small. But, I'm not just out having sex with just anyone.......well no one for quite a while but the last partner and I both were tested blood and cultures just a precautionary measure, which i think is the responsible thing to do when the condoms do not fit.

Alamut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Intercourse is supposed to be between opposite sexes.
That is very much a matter of personal preference.

It's condoms that are spreading all those STDs, because of the false security promoted with them. It's no "safer" sex, when it just takes a few more days to spread a disease, if that
Condoms contribute greatly to safe sex. Promiscuity is a fundamental phenomenon in human society, sad to say. Condoms or no, there will always be people who cant keep themselves to one person, who will behave irresponsibly and who will ruin lives. Limiting the disastrious effects of these actions on other people can only be a good thing.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, maybe this doesn't qualify.... but I go bareback with my wife every single time. Had my tubes tied years ago. I shoot blanks.

I'll agree with the comments above, going bareback feels so much better than using a condom. As far as feeling goes with your dick sliding in and out, it feels better and more natural without a condom.

However, we do use condoms sometimes when I want to prolong shooting my load. It sort of "dulls the feeling" somewhat, allowing me to pump for a longer time. I have always thought that I would like to have a condom available that only covers the head of my dick. That is where all the feeling is, or most of it, and it would delay me shooting off but allow me to feel the shaft sliding in and out.

Does anyone know of such a item? Pls private email me here. Txs.

biJackTex

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Intercourse is supposed to be between opposite sexes. Even with hooking up electronics cables or plumbing parts, male goes into female. It don't fit right, any other way. "Male" means, the part that protrudes. "Female" means the hole, that accepts the insertion of the protrusion.

By definition, barebacking is natural flesh against flesh, without unnatural barriers. When I tell some guys at work, no I don't believe in the use of "birth control," they make jokes about doing it bareback.

I don't see where all the promiscuity and all that are implied by the term.

It's condoms that are spreading all those STDs, because of the false security promoted with them. It's no "safer" sex, when it just takes a few more days to spread a disease, if that. Monogamy works. Foolish and risky behavior doesn't. Condoms don't make it okay. Condoms condone the promiscuity.

I think the context of my post was clear enough. Barebacking, at least in my use of the term, is about natural baby-making, not all that other weird stuff that you suggest. And some of the replies I have got on this thread, suggests that other people knew already what I was talking about. Like that one about the earth supposedly being "pretty darn full already."

Am I wrong, to sometimes assume the best, and give people the benefit of the doubt, and not hastily jump to conclusions, that the OP was talking about something so dirty and perverted? I naturally assumed penis in vagina, as that's how sex normally is done. If perversion is all this thread is about, then maybe I would rather contributed to some other thread around here?

BTW, I probably agree with you, that spreading STDs around should probably be "criminal." I hardly think that I, should have to pay for other people's sins. I'm trying to build my society up, not tear it down.

this post almost made me look at the date.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Its well known that sex without condoms is classed as unsafe, some guys wear condoms and some choose not to.
When it comes down to it, its the personal choice of those sexual partners whether they do or not.

Lets NOT get into a slagging match on the rights and wrongs of barebacking., leave that for other threads.

but...

Who is willing to admit honestly that they bareback? please do not answer if you have done it in that past, this is a question relating to if you bareback frequently.

with multiple partners? no. with 1 monogamous and trusted partner, yes.
:smile:

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bareback its such a nice feeling when it is just u and the ass, and when u feel a tight, vainy, cock going in and out, its also a fun feeling. It is something that I do with only trusted sexual parterrs who I know are d/d free. I would never do bb as a random hookup though

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With my partner of 13 years, yes. We trust each other with our lives.

With random hookups, never ever ever. My life is worth more than a fleeting sensation which is really more in the head than the body anyway.

I just can't understand why people take the risk - it's selfish and irresponsible. A condom costs a matter of pennies, and takes a matter of seconds to put on. Is your life really not worth that much to you?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: Who Barebacks? Quite many people actually, and hopefully rising with world population growth.

Pronatalist said:
Not really. The world could hold, or be made to hold, lots more people. By expecting all the various nations to populate up denser with people, especially by their own natural increase—their very own children, the planet which isn't getting any bigger, could easily hold quite a lot more people.

It's not a matter of whether there's enough elbow room for higher populations. It's a matter of whether there's enough food and clean water for all of them. Right now, many parts of the world lack both, and a higher population there would only make things worse. The places of the world that have seen the greatest gains in quality of life are also the places where access to family planning has improved. This is not a coincidence.

There can be plenty of food and clean water. The world produces plenty of food, for those people with money who can afford it. Poor people are put at a disadvantage, when their crops fail, lacking sufficient means to buy food from markets. There is no assurance that a higher population would make things worse. Actually where lots of people are found, is an abundance of food, stores, restaurants. It's far away from civilization, where a person is at risk of not finding much food.

And aren't you mixing up cause-and-effect with correlation? The places with higher quality of life, seem to be more succeptable to "family planning" dogma, because there's so many distractions from just having babies and more babies. But in some dark village with no electricity, what else is there to do at night, but make babies? It's not "family planning" that has made those places better, but rather "family planning" is more attracted to the more developed places of the world. Haven't you heard of the "Demographic Transition" theory? But I say it's mischaracterized, as the underlying rampant contraceptive pushing, is what's responsible for decimating the natural population growth. As I read on some website, there's nothing about having money in one's pockets that magically sterilizes the reproductive organs. It's possible for countries to develop and improve standard of living, without their birthrate dropping at all. I've heard some example of Israel. Some family was trying for to have a boy. American attitude was "Too bad you didn't have a boy." As if that was the last child they would have. This family moved to Israel, and their attitude was more pro-large family. "You'll have a boy next time," people said.

"Developing countries should modernize and become more like us, to better support their burgeoning populations. We should be more like them, and have more children." Pronatalist

Pronatalist said:
Wouldn't our Lord be honored, to see humans actually obey one of God's commandments for a change, and for the Lord to return to a planet teeming and bursting at the seams seemingly, with human life?

The places on this planet where the population is already "teeming and bursting" don't seem to be feeling the Lord's appreciation for honoring them. They're too busy trying to feed, house, and clothe themselves.

And isn't that the case with most everybody? It's hardly because of "teeming and bursting" populations. We are stuck working jobs, because we have bellies that get hungry.

People with poor understanding, sometimes question whether people should be allowed to have so many children. But people in the most "crowded" regions of the world, probably love their children about as much as anywhere else. They say the places of the world with the least room for more people, have the most babies. Well what do you expect, with so many women of childbearing age there?

When I add up humanity's powerful reproductive urges, plus all the compelling reasons parents have as many children as they do, what I get is a global goal and natural desire, to ENLARGE the entire human race, for the greater good of the many. That's a mutual win-win approach that all humans should want to cooperate in, and the depopulation agenda really confuses things, and seeks to needlessly turn people against one another, in opposing nature in an unnatural way, not even beneficial to humans. We should do more like how our ancestors were wise enought to do, embrace and welcome our natural increase, for the benefit of future generations and ourselves. The planet isn't getting any bigger, so we must explore somewhat how humans can indeed, adapt and learn to live and breed in closer proximity to our neighbors, on the global scale at least. Let cities and towns naturally grow larger and closer together as human numbers continue to naturally rise. Then there can be found or made, plenty of place for everybody and all their progeny.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I barebacked with what I thought was a trusted partner in a long-term (14 months)relationship. We broke up and only find out later that it wasn't monogomous. We never did really live together. We did get tested 3 months after meeting each other.
What I want to ask everyone is: At what point do you decide to toss the condoms? At what time frame?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my partner of 13 years, yes. We trust each other with our lives.
With random hookups, never ever ever. My life is worth more than a fleeting sensation which is really more in the head than the body anyway.
Uhm, you are still having random hookups within your 13 year committed relationship? :confused:
I just can't understand why people take the risk - it's selfish and irresponsible. A condom costs a matter of pennies, and takes a matter of seconds to put on. Is your life really not worth that much to you?
I agree. Worst Case Scenario, it's a few minutes of pleasure for a lifetime of pain.

:lmao: Seriously? That's what you believe? :rofl: You are so totally on the wrong website dude. :rolleyes: That's not just archaic and anachronistic it's stupid.

By definition, barebacking is natural flesh against flesh, without unnatural barriers. When I tell some guys at work, no I don't believe in the use of "birth control," they make jokes about doing it bareback. I don't see where all the promiscuity and all that are implied by the term.
That's because the term bareback originated in the gay community. For many years it was assumed that ALL gay men were promiscuous because of the actions of a few. This site is the only place I have ever heard straight people use it.

BULLSHIT! I am a straight woman who has effectively been using condoms for 20 years to prevent pregnancy and to prevent catching something. I don't even get cold sores. :yuck: They have not made me promiscuous. As a matter of fact compared to most people on this site, the number of people I have been with is small. By that I mean, I can count the men I have been intimate with on my fingers.

Weird stuff? You mean like anal sex? Hmm, I insist on condoms for anal sex. Does that mean I am a gay man? :tongue::biggrin1:

As I mentioned above, to me 'barebacking' is a gay sex term it never occurred to me heteros would be posting in this thread.
Pronatalist aren't you still a virgin? If so, why are you even talking about sex at work as if it were something on which you were an expert. :confused:

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my boyfriend and i don't use condoms unless we're having a three-way then we play it safe. but with just eachother then no.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, there are definitely a few crazies on this site. Anyway, I have intercourse with my boyfriend of 6 years only bareback. We tried to use condoms at first, but it's painful for him, even when he uses Magnum XLs. They're not too small or anything like that, but I genuinely believe him when he says it hurts. Although his size makes sex painful for me (at first), I like doing it bareback. I know I definitely don't cheat and I believe that he doesn't either. We get tested together regularly and neither of us has had any STDs.

I love feeling the skin on skin, and he likes it best that way too. It seems to work for the both of us. I have a hole and he likes to fill it.

parkavepussy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love being filled up with semen :)

Having HIV means taking a pill once a day now-a-days. Like your daily vitamin. I think people should get over the stigma attached with HIV. Its not what it once was. Thats not to say its a blessing, but its certainly not the end of the world.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having HIV means taking a pill once a day now-a-days. Like your daily vitamin. I think people should get over the stigma attached with HIV. Its not what it once was. Thats not to say its a blessing, but its certainly not the end of the world.
Your attitude is frightening! :yikes: Just because being HIV+ is no longer a death sentence, doesn't mean it's something people shouldn't try to avoid. There are still numerous strains of the disease out there and not everyone can be effectively treated by one pill a day.

Some insurance companies will not cover cancer patients or those with HIV. It is not uncommon to lose health coverage after being diagnosed with a major disease and many of the prescribed meds are experimental and therefore not covered by what insurance you are lucky enough to still have.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

This is so tragically misinformed, I don't even know where to start. While it's true that the drugs are much better today, they're still not the wonderful "let's go mountain climbing, with impossibly large smiles" experience that the drug companies portray. I don't know if you've ever been on any of these, but several of us, some temporarily as part of prophylaxis, and others permanently, have. It's NOT pleasant. Although it's not the posting that I was looking for, bbucko has written about it vividly here, and this is just one of his posts that briefly describes your "vitamin(s)".
http://www.lpsg.org/86587-emergency-hiv-drugs.html#post1453358
(The "fire-hose diarrhea" is an especially charming side effect.)

It's none of my business if people do, or don't, bareback, and I'm not expressing any opinion on it one way or the other, because that's not my point in this thread, but to minimize the effects of HIV, is one of the reasons why it's still advancing, instead of being contained. Apathy is what started it's initial spread, and apathy continues its propagation. Again, while the drugs are much better, "manageable" is still not "curable."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorry, when did HIV become a non-death sentence?? Correct me if I'm wrong but having a cure would mean it doesn't kill you. Prolonging it for 10 years is still a death sentence, it's just a long time.

Add that to the weakening immune system and those lovely side effects (novices firehose diarreah) and I really don't think it's worth the risk..

However, what I really hope, is that the people who I sleep with will be honest with me in regards to their condom use and be ok with using condoms.