• Condoms or no sex at all

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Condoms if I have one, but if not...

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Barebacking but only in a committed relationship

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Barebacking for the super hot guys only

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Barebacking every time (if ass is clean)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Barebacking even if ass is dirty

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I hate cum in my ass when barebacking

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I love cum in my ass but let it flow out after sex

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I love cum in my ass and keep it in there for as long as possible

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nope, I don't use those things at all - EVER. Bloody nuisance; I hate them.
*MENTAL NOTE: Add to list of hotties to avoid having sex with...*
One solution: don't use them. I hate those things and I never use them...
I agree. I hate condoms and NEVER use them. Natural is the only way to be...
Preference? DUH! BAREBACK!!!
I don't care about getting into any of the moral discussions of pre-marital sex, or homosexual sex, etc. and this is just my personal view, but I just can't fathom barebacking. I don't know a list of friends and/or lovers that died of AIDS, or anything like that, even though I know that the generation just before me, was beyond decimated by it. For me, it's simply that just as I was becoming sexually aware, Herpes hit. Oh my gosh, it was the "worst" thing ever. It was transmitted by SEX, and you had it for LIFE! :eek: You were branded. You were cursed. Then... AIDS hit. Suddenly, the result of sex wasn't just an annoyance, cured by penicillin, or even a life-long stigma, it was lethal. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, if you listen to the drug companies, living with HIV is now a "manageable" picnic, where everyone is living their lives to the fullest, and mountain climbing, etc. :rolleyes: Again, this is just for me personally, but the effect that it's had on me, is that there has never been a time in my life, when all of the education out there hasn't portrayed sex as just downright scary, and attempting to have it without protection, as a deathwish. Look, I get it. I'm a paranoid little freak on the subject, but having the constant barrage of education drilled into my head--"worked", in my case. For better, or worse, I bought into it, and just can't comprehend how others aren't in the least concerned.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The so-called sexual revolution has changed things for those presently coming into their sexual maturity and activity, but for those of us who are older condoms were strictly for the prevention of pregnancy and when the partner was another male that did not enter.

My two long term relationships with women were a bit more complicated. The ladies I found did not like condoms--I wasn't too fond of them either--so we watched the calendar and played the Pope's preferred method and at times sweated out the waiting time. (Neither of them is Roman Catholic.) That was long before the pill.

Don't envy the younger set these days and the very proper concerns for their health and lives. Solution: cultivate a relationship, stick to it, get tested, be utterly faithful and enjoy the way nature intended you to enjoy.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...for those of us who are older condoms were strictly for the prevention of pregnancy and when the partner was another male that did not enter.

...Don't envy the younger set these days and the very proper concerns for their health and lives...
I think for me, I fall between the two of them. There was the generation before me, that only considered the condom as birth control, but there's also an aversion to condoms with the generation after me, because things like HIV, are "manageable" and something that only effects "older" people. I was chatting with one younger guy (early 20s), and his solution to safety, was that he just didn't have sex with anyone over 30, because they were "at risk". His thinking was that people under 30, were newer to sex, and thus were never exposed to any STDs. :eek::rolleyes:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Novice btm, that view IMHO is a most dangerous one; the young are not free from exposure to STDs. Casual sex requires more than casual protective measures. And barebacking is something which only committed partners should even consider IMHO.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never barebacked- don't want kids and take my share of responsibility, and as for the diseases out there, yet another reason. I want to live a long and healthy life.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did when I was married. But I'm sure this isn't what you mean.

Bareback is wonderful. I loved filling her up and she said she loved the feeling of me filling her up. Win-win for both of us!

Simba

DenverGND

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not advocating barebacking, BUT... I wonder how many of the posters with harsh words about it smoke, drink, or eat fast food? Cigarettes, alcohol, and obesity-related diseases cost far more lives and cost our society (in the U.S. anyway) far more in health care than HIV does. Unless someone lives a relatively healthy and organic lifestyle, they're hardly in a position to judge those who make poor decisions regarding their health.

Jus' sayin'...

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bb most of the time, thats because I've know my girl for about a year before we had sex and now we're in a monogamous relationship... No way would I do it bb with someone I just me

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I've topped it's been bareback but thats only been with one guy (many times, he can't get enough) and I made sure he was clean. But the one time I've bottomed (with a black guy, it hurt I didn't like) he wrapped it up. He didn't know shit about breaking in newbies to anal, so it wasn't a good experience.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do i make a practice of it, NO but i'd be very skeptical of any dude in his mid 20s or older who claims he hasn't at least stuck it in someone without a rubber on it one or more times. nobody's that dilligent. unless he's the 40yo virgin.

I'm 26 and I do not fall into your demographic as I have never barebacked with a man or a woman.

My ex BF is in his early 40s and he's never barebacked with a man or a woman either.

I dated this other guy who was in his early 40s and he'd never barebacked with any men, he's gay so he's never had sex with any women at all.

None of us are virgins or prudes, and yes there are people who are diligent about safer sex and their own sexual health and that of others. It's called taking personal responsibility, getting tested, perhaps being picky, and having safer sex the best that you can. It's 2009 not 1979.

I've had unprotected oral sex but I'm very picky who I give that to and sometimes I've had the other person get tested before giving it to them, and I do not swallow, take cum in my mouth, and if I have any sores/cuts in my mouth I do not give it.

I know more than a few people who use condoms and dental dams for giving a man/woman oral sex or rimming them. I do use condoms on sex toys that I put into people and I do not go so far as using latex gloves for putting fingers into people but if I were going to fist someone I would use one.

I see nothing wrong with barebacking someone who you are in a monogamous/closed relationship with and you know that you are both negative for HIV and other STDs, but it's just reckless to bareback with random strangers or people who you do not know their status/sexual history even if they are friends or even new partners who swear up and down that they're negative or that you are the only person they have ever done this with. Also there is a small percentage of the human population that does not produce HIV antibodies that are tested for so they show up HIV- on those tests, but if they get a viral load test done they are shown to be HIV+.

I have friends who are HIV+ who stopped barebacking even with other HIV+ people since they do not want to become reinfected with other strains of HIV, or get other STDs.

I have a Poz friend who told me how the only safer sex is sitting in two corners of a room watching each other jack off and there is some truth to that but I still do not bareback at all.

I do not want to become HIV+ and whoever wrote that being HIV+ is just like taking a pill once a day like a daily vitamin is wrong. Atripla is the once daily HIV med but not everyone can take this and there are not so pleasant side effects from it.

The medications have horrible side effects (see here: Managing Long-Term Side of Effects of HIV Therapy - The Body ), they may help prevent someone with HIV from going into AIDS from a massive drop in T-Cells, but they are not all good for you or your body (I have a friend that almost died from AZT when that was the only medication available), they do not work or continue working for everyone, one of my poz friends has to take at least 10 different pills daily all at the same time and you have to continue taking them and can't skip them.

Anyone who actually wants to become HIV+ or thinks that being poz is all fun and games needs some serious therapy.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have sucked one cock and made the potential mistake of believing a man i did not know that he was clean, i loved having his cock in my mouth but was nervous afterward and went to the doctor and had myself tested(i was fine). my wife barebacks with her boyfriend but they have been fucking for five years now. at one point he cheated on her and they both ended up getting tested to start "clean". my wife has never liked condoms so it is a good thing that she did most of her fucking around years ago.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like barebacking with my partner. But we've been monogamous for 3 years now and when we originally went rubber-less we got tested twice. We trust each other that we are truly monogamous. Since I'm the bottom I have more to worry about though.

I should add the even after 3 years he just won't cum inside of me. I want to feel him fill me but for some reason he won't.

Last edited:

ynot7769

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we do BUT we're an "US" and have been for awhile.....plan to stay that way............just my .02

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
My Master and I bareback--him on top--me on the bottom. We also have a selected number of men that we bring into our relationship from time to time--usually to fuck me while he watches or has me suck him, and it is always bareback. I realize that even though we limit our partners, there is a danger. They, of course, tell us that they are clean. We have done this for over 10 years, and neither of us has had any kind of STD. I know that there is a danger, but I would never tell my Master no to anything he asked me to do.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
I have to say that I always try to use a condom. I dont use them as much when I am with my gf now. But before I never had sex without one. We use them now as birth control along with the pill.

My current gf, contracted hpv from her past partner. He was especially small and wouldnt wear condoms because they were too big for him. That is such a horrible excuse. So unless your with the person you know you'll be with the rest of your life. Why risk anything? I wish she never had.