Who brags more: guys or their girlfriends?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys. gals only talk about it when they are fucking somebody new to them or they are "needing a big one", and then they are pretty discreet, usually, because it's unladylike and they don't won't to appear like a slut.

Neither. I tease him about it on occasion, just between the two of us, but he doesn't brag about it and neither do I.

And it's not because I give a fuck about being "unladylike" or that people might think I'm a "slut". It's just not shit that people need to know, and I generally am not a braggart.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who do you reckon brags more about a big cock, the guy or the girlfriend?

I must be weird. Do you know that the only thing I read in this title was the sexism and prejudice in labeling? :/

The "guy" OR The "girlfriend"

Not the "guy" or the "girl"
Not the "guy" or his "boyfriend"

Oh well... c'est la vie.

ThatFellaUK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In MF relationships, in my experience I've found out about a mate's size through my girlfriend at the time, or a girl who was a friend. Rarely has size come up with my guy mates.

Guys definitely tend to brag more about getting laid but I've found women tend to go in to more details with their stories anyway.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife bragged about me to my group of friends a long time ago. Only to the guys though, because she's super cool like that.

Kinda backfired though. One of their exes tried to entice me and I wasn't about to throw away an awesome woman for a one nighter.

Reactions: bacchus

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must be weird. Do you know that the only thing I read in this title was the sexism and prejudice in labeling? :/

The "guy" OR The "girlfriend"

Not the "guy" or the "girl"
Not the "guy" or his "boyfriend"

Oh well... c'est la vie.

Yes I'm sorry. I meant to write owner and partner :(

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experience women tend to share information about my size with a few close friends and sometimes their sisters, but I've never known whether it was presented as a boast as I haven't been party to those conversations. It got back to me that some men I've been with have definitely boasted.

Few people are sexually active without sharing the info with someone.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If a person sees their partner as a trophy: then i think they brag: kind of like saying, "I've got to get the headlight on my Corvette fixed rather than the headlight on my car. Beware the relationships where you are just a trophy: you will feel used.

Reactions: reckless_heart

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this even a question?

Hmmm.... Yes, since it is here and the OP wrote it as a question. Yes, it is a question.

I am a little surprised with all your experience with questioning, that you didn't recognize a question when you saw it. Just for the future, usually, when a sentence ends in a question mark, as the OP's did, it means that it is, in fact, meant as a question.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Hmmm.... Yes, since it is here and the OP wrote it as a question. Yes, it is a question.

I am a little surprised with all your experience with questioning, that you didn't recognize a question when you saw it. Just for the future, usually, when a sentence ends in a question mark, as the OP's did, it means that it is, in fact, meant as a question.

Ya know. You are correct. Also, that was clearly me making a funny. As in "sha OMG is that like....even a question :p. Have ya not seen the show off section...cause like lulz all the dicks".

And just so you know. I do that all the time. I'm sorry you obviously took deep personal offense to it but it was a joke. Guess your one of the very many people i've pissed off on this board. So much in fact that you take the most innocent of posts and get all condescending about it. Can you let the OP have their thread back now?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well .. With the exception of a short conversation with my best friend, one of which I can't even remember how it started, I have never discussed size with a friend. I have discussed, in detail, all my sexual conquests with all my boys, and they have told all their stories. Usually very detailed, but size is never something brought up.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never showed a friend a naked pic of my wife or gf. It has not been unusual for women to show my dick pics to someone. I know a couple actually forwarded them.

Not sure if that answers the whole question, but it is my experience.